Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning (10389 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by rasheylaw(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Have you ever met someone who wears a ring on the thumb finger and wondered what it represent?

You know that all the fingers have their meaning when it comes to wearing of rings, one for engagement and another for marriage then one for friendship but today i want to explain the meaning of the left thumb to you.

There are lot of things and ways people show authority and power and one of those ways is the ring method, this ring can mean spiritual authorities of physical authority.

Any ring worn on the thumb finger represent authority, some of those that wear those rings on the thumb finger either belong to one occult act or any spiritual force that exercise authority and power.

In most cases, this rings have power or let me just put it as spiritual driven power which they use to protect themselves from any physical or spiritual attacks.

Also know that ring with power can also be worn in the middle index finger so don’t be confused if you don’t see this ring on the thumb, am just trying to explain the power of the thumb finger to you for a better understanding.

Although when you take a closer observation then you will discover that some of those people who wear ring on the thumb take is a fashion and nothing else, some of them see celebrities wearing it so they feel it is just so cool and they too begin to wear it ignorantly not knowing the actual meaning of what they are doing.

What do you have to say about people wearing rings on the thumb? let hear your own opinion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nice write up beating around the bush... People wear rings for fashion and beauty, leave this babalawo talk of yours....even the ring finger has its own fashion ring

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Hezzyluv: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
rasheylaw:
Have you ever met someone who wears a ring on the thumb finger and wondered what it represent?

You know that all the fingers have their meaning when it comes to wearing of rings, one for engagement and another for marriage then one for friendship but today i want to explain the meaning of the left thumb to you.

There are lot of things and ways people show authority and power and one of those ways is the ring method, this ring can mean spiritual authorities of physical authority.

Any ring worn on the thumb finger represent authority, some of those that wear those rings on the thumb finger either belong to one occult act or any spiritual force that exercise authority and power.

In most cases, this rings have power or let me just put it as spiritual driven power which they use to protect themselves from any physical or spiritual attacks.

Also know that ring with power can also be worn in the middle index finger so don’t be confused if you don’t see this ring on the thumb, am just trying to explain the power of the thumb finger to you for a better understanding.

Although when you take a closer observation then you will discover that some of those people who wear ring on the thumb take is a fashion and nothing else, some of them see celebrities wearing it so they feel it is just so cool and they too begin to wear it ignorantly not knowing the actual meaning of what they are doing.

What do you have to say about people wearing rings on the thumb? let hear your own opinion

Just for fashion and nothing more

6 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
I love wearing a ring on my thumb just for fashion sake, so authority can go and hang itself .

18 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Biglittlelois(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lol, I guess I'm a female cultist then.

9 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by tchidi066(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
We are too spiritual in this country...

10 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by joviegghead: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
That's all?

2 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
That's total fallacy..

4 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by paulolee(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
its fallacy and hasty generilazation.....so logically as i have a ring on my thumb it means i command power or am occultic??

3 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by evil1: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
I agree with you to some point and dont mind the ignorant childish and foolish ones here.
I see it as a fashion in some way but trust me we re in Africa ... and I will resist a handshake from a politicIan, yahooboy or cultist.

1 Like

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Sensitivity: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
What's the title of the movie?
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Liposure: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
vikkimimi:
Nice write up beating around the bush... People wear rings for fashion and beauty, leave this babalawo talk of yours....even the ring finger has its own fashion ring
how many rings do u hav
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Deltayankeeboi: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
vikkimimi:

lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Edyice: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Op think everything in NAIJA is of the DEVIL

So someone will not dress and have peace

Waiting self

1 Like

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Allhope: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
;
Edyice:

Waiting self
shocked shocked
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by gbami(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Op is a babalawo....As a man Thinket, So is He
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by MRSUCCESS70: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why Are You Lying For What You Are Not Sure Of, Omo Africa People With Negative Thouth.
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by favvy1000: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
HORLADSTAR:
I love wearing a ring on my thumb just for fashion sake, so authority can go and hang itself .
me I wear it for fashion sake oh
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by favvy1000: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Edyice:

Waiting self
grin
Edyice:

Waiting self
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Samfloxin(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
I concur. One man wore his own on his toe. Hired killers shot him severally but the bullet didn't penetrate until they removed his shoes and saw the ring. They removed it and shot him,he died. It sounds somehow but it is a true story that happened in a big city in the east.

1 Like

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by nwachukwu9(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Many people don't know anything. There are two sides to life, The physical realm and the spiritual realm. Those who don't believe in the spiritual realm are likely not to agree with the original poster. Rings generally are spiritual, that is why a wedded couple has to bind together spiritually and physically through exchange of rings. I personally don't have anything to do with wearing ring on any finger

2 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by kstyle2(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
nwachukwu9:
Many people don't know anything. There are two sides to life, The physical realm and the spiritual realm. Those who don't believe in the spiritual realm are likely not to agree with the original poster. Rings generally are spiritual, that is why a wedded couple has to bind together spiritually and physically through exchange of rings. I personally don't have anything to do with wearing ring on any finger
but deeper like folks do not west rings. So they aren't bound spiritually when they wed?
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Nmezor(f): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Samfloxin:
I concur. One man wore his own on his toe. Hired killers shot him severally but the bullet didn't penetrate until they removed his shoes and saw the ring. They removed it and shot him,he died. It sounds somehow but it is a true story that happened in a big city in the east.
The OP is referring to the Thumb here not the toe...Rings on ones toe or toes speak volumes though.
T here's really more to it.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by oyatz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Excuse me sir, is African Devil more wicked than European or American Devil?

Or there is only Devil but he lives in Africa with full time work but goes to part-time work in other parts of the world?

evil1:
I agree with you to some point and dont mind the ignorant childish and foolish ones here.
I see it as a fashion in some way but trust me we re in Africa ... and I will resist a handshake from a politicIan, yahooboy or cultist.
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
WTF
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Prechy08(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
why will anyone rush to type scam when you have little or no knowledge of what the topic is.

when he talk about ring wearing, not all this ones you are doing for fashion. wetin una Sabi.

I have seen married men with kids and wife wearing their wedding ring on the thumb. and mostly I wonder, but now I know better.

when I say men, 45yrs and above.
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Tonitoniton(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
to be naive will not save any one from any consequencies of ur ignorance when things go wrong. The spiritual control the physical. I was once with a friend in his out let and a spirit being from the marine came to buy some thing from him and i was standing there but couldnt see nothing yet he saw it and was disappointed that i didnt see her with my spiritual eyes. I knew he meant what he was saying but i was too carried away to notice it then and that didnt change any thing. The op has a point in his write up

2 Likes

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by ugwumichael(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Samfloxin:

did you witness it? If yes, then you should be arrested for murder. Because no one will wait after hearing gunshots, so that he or she will give an eye witness report.
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by shilenji(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Na fashion I sabi

1 Like

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by sammysneh(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
OK thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
How about them Quavo that wear rings on all fingers undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach / Insecurity Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.