Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning (10611 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by themaestro08(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fashion, preference, choice and so on( though i don't dispute some people who believe in the supernatural wear it with faith) but its not entirely true that it's all about power. Saying such is beyond stupid.

Africans are too superstitious and fetish and this has done more harm to us than good.
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by Samfloxin(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
ugwumichael:

did you witness it? If yes, then you should be arrested for murder. Because no one will wait after hearing gunshots, so that he or she will give an eye witness report.
You are free to answer the question
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by raphy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Samfloxin:
I concur. One man wore his own on his toe. Hired killers shot him severally but the bullet didn't penetrate until they removed his shoes and saw the ring. They removed it and shot him,he died. It sounds somehow but it is a true story that happened in a big city in the east.

Samfloxin:
I concur. One man wore his own on his toe. Hired killers shot him severally but the bullet didn't penetrate until they removed his shoes and saw the ring. They removed it and shot him,he died. It sounds somehow but it is a true story that happened in a big city in the east.

wht is the name of the movie?
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by stalwart123(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
I think it means divorced.
Re: If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning by sixinomechltd: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Since I know Chris Ngige Labour minister from many years ago, he wears some exact weird rings in exactly the same fingers…. Could that be called fashion?
Google him in his pictures between now and years back and confirm this before you comment. Are those fashion or just follow-come or something Fishy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time / My Husband Cheated On Me / My Father's Wife (a Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.