Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,059 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid (2176 Views)

Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by CallMeGrace(f): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
I will advise you to tell her the truth before it's too late. Cause you don't know what she capable of doing when she found out the truth herself.
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Escabado: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
my email isn't working.
quote me with a dead thread and kindly drop your WhatsApp number

If you are serious , create a new email and drop it for me to message you
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Escabado:

If you are serious , create a new email and drop it for me to message you
drop your e-mail address then
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dfynboi:
d only solution is to luk for baba wey sabi to help u out
I no wan wash hand abeg.
wanna make it clean.
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
tifelola you're viewing my topic.
Your profile picture is wow.
I believe you can change me and you can inspire and motivate me to be a Better person with a settled career.
let's communicate privately please
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Escabado: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
drop your e-mail address then

Thats my mail . Message me .

ee2655023@gmail.com
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by hazard7(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
there is this 55 year old widow I met on Facebook, I created a fake account and claimed to be a 50 year old engineer with posh looking pictures of one man.
The said widow inherited the assets her late husband gave her 10 years ago before he died, the woman got a federal job, though would be retiring soon, posh looking cars, houses and landed properties her husband left behind with just a 20 year old daughter.
So when I added her, we became friends and due to the posh well dressed 50 year old gentleman and having seen the intelligence I had cos I brainwashed her a lot, she finally agreed to marry me and she has been hell bent on seeing me , disturbed my line with numerous calls.
I'm still in my 20's and my voice isn't coarse so any time she calls I'll give it to one 35 year old man in my area and he communicates with her.
I once trickishly asked her if a 27 year old guy loves and cares for her and asks her out, she got angry and responded with "God forbid I don't do child abuse"
now she's dying to see me so I could take her to my people so I'll start the matrimonial rites.
Guys what should I do now?
I'm hooked.

PLEASE IF YOU'RE COMING HERE TO FORM SAINT OR BASH ME I WONT HESITATE TO CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU.
IF YOU'RE NOT CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY BY GIVING ME TRICKS ON HOW TO FINANCIALLY GAIN FROM THIS WOMAN PLS RESPECT YOURSELF AND STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD
Go and consult your "babalawo"
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by TheM0nster: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Escabado:

Thats my mail . Message me .
ee2655023@gmail.com
kindly check your mailbox
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Escabado: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
TheM0nster:
kindly check your mailbox

I have replied you on mailbox .

Download telegram on your phone , register on it and then send me your telegram phone number on my mail box so we can talk in private on telegram . Telegram is faster than email .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander. Please!! / See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday / Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.