Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc (12628 Views)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
chrisxxx:

Not everyone believes the Bini theory. I like being objective.
The problem Ibos have is seeing Ikwerre as Ibos. We have never been. We will also not. However the culture of Bini, Igbos and the Ikwerres have a lot in common.

We no longer care about what you think of yourselves.Stay your lane as Ikwerre/Bini,we are no more interested looking for a lost sibling.If Stchibuikei Ramaetchei come to Igboland for campaign as Ikwerreman he will be most welcome but any attempt to be smart by half by calling himself Igboman will be counter productive.Stop putting,Ikwerre/Igbo/Bini in one sentence.You are a micro minority while we are one of the big 3.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

We no longer care about what you think of yourselves.Stay your lane as Ikwerre/Bini,we are no more interested looking for a lost sibling.If Stchibuikei Ramaetchei come to Igboland for campaign as Ikwerreman he will be most welcome but any attempt to be smart by half by calling himself Igboman will be counter productive.Stop putting,Ikwerre/Igbo/Bini in one sentence.You are a micro minority while we are one of the big 3.
No doubt big three however marginalized in the scheme of things.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Onlinesmart: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
cosef:
SE or SS is a goal.

yoruba should wait for their turn. Even if Amaechi emerges as Igbo president and completes SS tenure, the SE will still continue to ask for it's rightful turn before it gets to SW, since the zoning is done on a zonal basis not on tribal basis.

Having Igbos in both SS and SE zones is to our advantage afterall. grin
What has igbo done for APC to deserve a ticket from them? Answer me in one sentence
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

I wont comment until a Notable Ikwerre son or Daughter share this your sentiment openly

You maybe an Afonja on divide and rule

But whatever be aware that Ndi Igbo is not begging anybody to be part of us . If you treat us like enemy we will treat you like enemy no forgiveness
I felt your brute prior and during the war. It is over and not possible again.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
chrisxxx:

No doubt big three however marginalized in the scheme of things.

No condition is permanent,there was a time Ikwerres was marginalised in Rivers state.Fact!Don't forget so soon.
Even at,Just mind your lane in PH city that is all you got.I am don talking to you.I have the other big 2 to contend with not Ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

No condition is permanent,there was a time Ikwerres was marginalised in Rivers state.Fact!Don't forget so soon.
Even at,Just mind your lane in PH city that is all you got.I am don talking to you.I have the other big 2 to contend with not Ikwerre.
As far as Ibos are concerned their major problem is South South more especially Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
chrisxxx:

As far as Ibos are concerned their major problem is South South more especially Port Harcourt.

Which Igbos or you mean Igbos?
Have Ohanaeze ever made any reference to PH or any Igbo governor?
My friend pack one side make I see those standing.
Any further quote from you will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

Which Igbos or you mean Igbos?
Have Ohanaeze ever made any reference to PH or any Igbo governor?
My friend pack one side make I see those standing.
Any further quote from you will be ignored.
Another word for Igbos is IPOB.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
chrisxxx:

Another word for Igbos is IPOB.
[/s]
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]
Rest na. Person no dey win you?
You see why we don't agree we are Igbos?
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
chrisxxx:

Rest na. Person no dey win you?
You see why we don't agree we are Igbos?

It is a privilege to be Igbo.
I told you I am done with you yet you continue to quote me and still be whining.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 3:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

It is a privilege to be Igbo.
I told you I am done with you yet you continue to quote me and still be whining.
We are proud Ikwerre riji
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by IkwerrePikin: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Difrent:

You "WE" that don't want tinubu don't determine things in Apc....lets even agree with you on this do you think Amaechi will deliver rivers state? I don't think so, with wike fully on ground APC best result will be about 50% of rivers vote while Osinbajo will not only assure us of 80%+ votes of Lagos but the entire south west and edo delta kogi kwara
You just dey over hype Amaechi, he's my man but on this issue I go with my kinsman just as you are going with you kinsman

Oga Wike is Ikwerre same with Amaechi. Even if Wike hates Amaechi he can not stop Ikwerre people who are the majority in Rivers state to vote for their son, we Ikwerre people don’t betray our own, stop fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG / First Lady Takes Off To Europe / Impeachment: We Are Working To Resolve Ambode, Lawmakers Rift- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.