Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc (12575 Views)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by MetaPhysical: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Skip tribalism and read this:

[s]1. Amaechi whom Buhari loves so much (appointed & reappointed him minister of one of the biggest ministry despite oppositions from senate and co), Buhari’s loves and trust for Amaechi is more than any politician in the South. Amaechi who wants to be President and knows people are clamoring for Igbo presidency for equity and fairness, has come out to declear himself as an Igbo man ahead of 2023 even though the Ikwerre people has always made it clear they are not igbos for decades now. A recent visit to Port Harcourt by the Oba of Benin, also confirmed their stand as the Oba said his visit to Port Harcourt was to unite the Benin descendants in Rivers state quoting the Ikwerre people as one of them.

2. With the clamor for power to return to the South for fairness, If Apc gives Rotimi Amaechi the presidential ticket, as an Ikwerre man from Rivers state with the second highest number of voting strength in the South after Lagos) he will win Rivers for Apc, the entire Niger delta, plus all the Igbos in the South East who see him as an Igbo man closer to them than anyone in Nigeria, will all support him, and don’t forget his wife is an Igbo woman from imo state, and with the Apc structure in the South West, there would be a more united South to support APC more than a Tinubu candidacy whom the South South and South East do not support.

3. Babagana Governor of Borno state may be considered deputy from the North East bringing him who is from the state suffering more from Boko haram attacks closer to the presidency which will definitely help in eradicating Boko haram with his first hand informations and experience as a governor of that state.

•• El-Rufai happy birthday wish to Rotimi Amaechi confirms his love, trust and support for Amaechi with his northern cabals in Apc.

Recently Amaechi has refused to make his opinion known to the public on the ongoing crisis in Apc to save his presidential ambition in 2023.

Even his Ikwerre brother Gov. Wike is no longer fighting him or probing his administration as governor.

Amaechi also has the Age advantage compared to Tinubu his secret rival in the South.

Let’s assume Tinubu Is out of the race, who can stand Amaechi’s popularity and acceptance across the South? None

I see Amaechi-Babagana 2023 [/s]

what do you see??

I see bullshyyyte! angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
I know you own the Ikwerrepikin moniker. Who told you the Igbos would support Ikwerre sell outs. You're already counting your eggs to early. Oh, you think we'll support turncoats. You people should begin to reach out to your Bini brothers for support, because Igbo presidency is for Igbos alone and not ghosts.
Ameachi that hasn't even gotten the ticket is what you are jumping up. Imagine the nonsense! You opened a stupid thread and dragged Igbos into it, and foolishly try to tell us another Ikwerre bullshit.
I can bet my left balls that Igbos are not stupid. I can even bet that Amaechi is on his own. You and your brothers should support him. You think we are foolish not to understand your chameleonic tendency.
We are not lacking Igbo candidates in both parties. I will rather support Rochas in APC than support chameleons using the Igbo identity to play politics.
Let this be the last time you'll drag Igbos into your stupid Ikwerre discussion. Ameachi should seek support from his Ikwerre people. We are out for our own sons.

I love this.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by gbeseun(m): 12:17am On Jun 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Skip tribalism and read this:

1. Amaechi whom Buhari loves so much (appointed & reappointed him minister of one of the biggest ministry despite oppositions from senate and co), Buhari’s loves and trust for Amaechi is more than any politician in the South. Amaechi who wants to be President and knows people are clamoring for Igbo presidency for equity and fairness, has come out to declear himself as an Igbo man ahead of 2023 even though the Ikwerre people has always made it clear they are not igbos for decades now. A recent visit to Port Harcourt by the Oba of Benin, also confirmed their stand as the Oba said his visit to Port Harcourt was to unite the Benin descendants in Rivers state quoting the Ikwerre people as one of them.

2. With the clamor for power to return to the South for fairness, If Apc gives Rotimi Amaechi the presidential ticket, as an Ikwerre man from Rivers state with the second highest number of voting strength in the South after Lagos) he will win Rivers for Apc, the entire Niger delta, plus all the Igbos in the South East who see him as an Igbo man closer to them than anyone in Nigeria, will all support him, and don’t forget his wife is an Igbo woman from imo state, and with the Apc structure in the South West, there would be a more united South to support APC more than a Tinubu candidacy whom the South South and South East do not support.

3. Babagana Governor of Borno state may be considered deputy from the North East bringing him who is from the state suffering more from Boko haram attacks closer to the presidency which will definitely help in eradicating Boko haram with his first hand informations and experience as a governor of that state.

•• El-Rufai happy birthday wish to Rotimi Amaechi confirms his love, trust and support for Amaechi with his northern cabals in Apc.

Recently Amaechi has refused to make his opinion known to the public on the ongoing crisis in Apc to save his presidential ambition in 2023.

Even his Ikwerre brother Gov. Wike is no longer fighting him or probing his administration as governor.

Amaechi also has the Age advantage compared to Tinubu his secret rival in the South.

Let’s assume Tinubu Is out of the race, who can stand Amaechi’s popularity and acceptance across the South? None

I see Amaechi-Babagana 2023 what do you see??

And u think 6 south west states will vote for amaechi abi?
Let them.be plotting while we are also plotting.
2023 no far again
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 12:36am On Jun 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Watch the Video Below of the Oba of Benin talking about Ikwerre people in his visit to Port harcourt.

Igbo man will die for Ikwerre unique identity tracing our ancestors to the great Benin Kingdom. You igbos in the media have deleted where he said Ikwerre people are from Benin Kingdom to hide the Ikwerre identity, we are not surprise, even in Wikipedia you igbos are changing the true history of Ikwerre people and other minor ethnic groups in the Niger delta claiming they are igbos/Biafrans. God save you people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rb6oLOEYOI

Then stop linking Amaechi's political ambition with Igbo people.He should face front and embrase his Edoness boldly.
I continue telling some of my Igbo people to allow Ikwerre people be whatever they feel comfortable to be and at the same time you can never be Bini in the day and Igbo at night.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by slam7000(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Watch the Video Below of the Oba of Benin talking about Ikwerre people in his visit to Port harcourt.

Igbo man will die for Ikwerre unique identity tracing our ancestors to the great Benin Kingdom. You igbos in the media have deleted where he said Ikwerre people are from Benin Kingdom to hide the Ikwerre identity, we are not surprise, even in Wikipedia you igbos are changing the true history of Ikwerre people and other minor ethnic groups in the Niger delta claiming they are igbos/Biafrans. God save you people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rb6oLOEYOI

People like me do not endorse the Ikwerres are Igbos agitation if we can call it that. Let’s also assume that you are really an Ikwerre man and according to you...Ikwerres are not Igbos despite the similarities in language and names.

Question: Why would a Rotimi Amaechi identify as an Igbo man? Do you think he is being genuine or a ploy to deceive Igbos or take advantage of that to realise his political ambitions?

If he is Igbo or really believe that he is Igbo, what are the views of other top ikwerre people about this declaration or identification? Are they in support of that?

If Amaechi is not being genuine, don’t you think that such a man can not be trusted. He is the minister of transport and the transport Uni was taken to Daura!, he is the minister of transport and South East was not included in the original rail links project.

Personally I do not have any trust in him and I think that any Igbo man that trusts him should have his head examined.

Ikwerre is Ikwerre. Igbo is Igbo. If I have the power, I’ll sanction and punish any Igbo man claiming that Ikwerres are Igbos when the sentiments over there in Ph is different. I’ll also come heavily against any individual telling me that Igbos are from Israel when the govt of Israel themselves and the Jewish nation say otherwise.

Politicians should stop taking advantage of Igbos for their own selfish goals. Any non Igbo man or woman attempting that is worse than leprosy, should not be trusted and should not be vying for any political post. Such people deserve firing squad.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Chibuike Amaechi should go to hell with his political ambition and any other Ikwerre person too.
Please Igbos should stop creating topic that got to do with Ikwerres,they are just few LGAs in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by oyoirabor: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You be mumu. I don’t argue with foolish people

Prove the Guy wrong and stop making noise. Why do you bear igbo names and borrow igbo languages. If you don't have an answer then look for a Land to sell cos that's what you're good at. Ikwere as a whole reach 1 million, just few LGA in rivers state.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by oceania100(m): 1:14am On Jun 25, 2020
chrisxxx:

We have used every means to explain to Ibos that we are not Ibos. They claimed that we denied our Ibo's identify after the war. This is not true. In 1963 at the height of Ibo's power in Nigeria, the Ikwerre people where in the Constitutional assembly to make a case for their unique identity. Yes agreed the Ikwerre spoken in Obio/Akpor LGA and more especially Port Harcourt LGA has a lot in common with Ibo's. This is not enough ground to declare them Ibos. If someone comes from Mars today he will declare us English because we all speak English Language. Over 30% of non indigenes in these LGAs are Ibos. There is an intermingling of people here.
Do you know that non Ibo speaker in Rivers State tend to learn Ibo Language before Ikwerre even in Ikwerre Land.
If you visit Ikwerre and Emuoha LGA and hear the version of Ikwerre spoken there you will not doubt their Benin identity.
You claim our language is Ibo because you have much population than us. What about if the reverse is the case?
We have a lot in common with the Ibos but truly we r not.

Abeg carry this una Ikwerre-Igbo Cork and Bull story go one side, make people discuss. Wetin bring Igbo into this matter now if Ikwerre no be Igbo.

You bear people name, speak their language, practice their culture and even share boundary, yet you dey claim say you dey different. You dey shame to to have your own separate language, name and culture?

Na only Ikwerre be the minority wey live close to Igbo? Why other people no forget their name, language and culture? Una fit come from anywhere, after all, everybody come from somewhere, but make una go form una own language, culture and names and stop this attachee una dey do to Igbo.

If you dey use your English name to prove say you from England, then your Igbo name also show sey you are Igbo. After all, you are confused!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Anambra1stS0n: 5:51am On Jun 25, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Can you imagine?
I been dey think say Igbochief001 and get sense self.
look at that One Called Gartamanta
Politics is a game, target two major political parties, an Ikwerre man in APC is far better than Yoruba man, forget about sentiments, if we can support Ijaw man, why not Ikwerre If APC zone their ticket to Southsouth, PDP to Southeast it's preferable than..
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2020
chrisxxx:

You can't deny your identity. And we are out to claim what really belongs to us the Ikwerres. Ibos are Ikwerres. The language they speak is ours. Don't let size to deceive you. You can't change the truth. Ibos are Ikwerres.

Are you okay?

You made a statement, we supported you and stand by it and now you are trying to turn the whole scenario around.

We are fully in support of your stance and at same time offering you a vital advice, infact necessary and compulsory advice because in a sane society you guys would have been sued for using other people's language without permission and slammed with heavy International fine..

The language you are speaking belongs to Igbos and as such past errors can be corrected. Benin language is what u guys can reintroduce back or create a unique one like I earlier stated and gave examples also...

Ikwerres are not Igbos, so we hold but you must begin to incorporate Benin language ( Your root) into your societies to erase past languages and mistake.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2020
post=91042599:

[s]Politics is a game, target two major political parties, an Ikwerre man in APC is far better than Yoruba man, forget about sentiments, if we can support Ijaw man, why not Ikwerre If APC zone their ticket to Southsouth, PDP to Southeast it's preferable than..[/s]

Back hand game by killing your own self.

mtcheew
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you okay?

You made a statement, we supported you and stand by it and now you are trying to turn the whole scenario around.

We are fully in support of your stance and at same time offering you a vital advice, infact necessary and compulsory advice because in a sane society you guys would have been sued for using other people's language without permission and slammed with heavy International fine..

The language you are speaking belongs to Igbos and as such past errors can be corrected. Benin language is what u guys can reintroduce back or create a unique one like I earlier stated and gave examples also...

Ikwerres are not Igbos, so we hold but you must begin to incorporate Benin language ( Your root) into your societies to erase past languages and mistake.
Your first sentence I believe is a misplacement. I think I should ask you and your likes that. What you speak is Ibo. What I speak is Ikwerre as you call me. I call you Isoma. We are ihuruohna. Just as you are Ibo.
However if your urge for annexation pushes you to annex me, I will do everything to annex you as well. We are distinct. Although we have a lot in common but not same.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Anambra1stS0n: 6:29am On Jun 25, 2020
chrisxxx:

Your first sentence I believe is a misplacement. I think I should ask you and your likes that. What you speak is Ibo. What I speak is Ikwerre as you call me. I call you Isoma. We are ihuruohna. Just as you are Ibo.
However if your urge for annexation pushes you to annex me, I will do everything to annex you as well. We are distinct. Although we have a lot in common but not same.
The idi..ot you replied is not even Igbo guy
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Gandollaar(f): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Kindledlight:
Amaechi and Babagana cannot run together.Babagana kingibe at what age?
Lawd! We die here! grin
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2020
chrisxxx:

We have nothing in common. Whatever you think you have in common are just mere infatuations. The people you have alot in common are the Benin people ( Your root).

You can't leave your own people to have something in common with other people...Stop reverse argument and make your argument straight..and straight always. moreover you are small to annex ndigbo and Igbos aren't annexing anybody rather your overzealous makes you guys to be stealing Igbo language and in International court , it is a heavy crime.

How can you leave your Benin language and gone for another language even without the people's permission... very big Crime.

Bring back your lost tongue ie bini to your societies and schools now....as a way of connecting back to your ancestry and root...

4 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Gandollaar(f): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Difrent:

Vice President Osinbajo still remains the only man that Apc can use as presidential candidate in my opinion, Yes Amaechi is as equally qualified but I think the VP stands a better chance if we decide to vote a southernerner and not necessarily someone from the east or someone associated with Bourdillon
So because Tinubu made an unknown man VP, he is now the best among equals?

If we don't want Tinubu, we also won't want his houseboy.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2020
post=91043026:

The idi..ot you replied is not even Igbo guy

The person you quoted is Ikwerre and not Igbo, so I believe you are too old to stop chasing shadows..
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by 24SEVEN: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The person you quoted is Ikwerre and not Igbo, so I believe you are too old to stop chasing shadows..

It is yet 7.am and you have seriously involved in arguments. Leave politics alone and defer on the side of cultural and traditional perspectives.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2020
24SEVEN:

It is yet 7.am and you have seriously involved in arguments. Leave politics alone and defer on the side of cultural and traditional perspectives.

No, both goes together. It will help us to rightly and dutifully pigeonhole issues accordingly. What do you want me to argue with on cultural and traditional perspectives... don't try to be smart..

Moreover our submission was simple and that is Ikwerre are not Igbos and nobody has opposed that on this thread.

What we added was an advice of them reconnecting back to Benin their root.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2020
post=91042599:

Politics is a game, target two major political parties, an Ikwerre man in APC is far better than Yoruba man, forget about sentiments, if we can support Ijaw man, why not Ikwerre If APC zone their ticket to Southsouth, PDP to Southeast it's preferable than..
you must be very Foolish.
the little Power Ukiwe Gave them in River State is already Driving them Crazy Making them Feel like they can Talk to Ndi Igbo Any how trying to Turn igbos into Object of Scorn before Hausa and Yoruba. and you are Here talking about giving them More power So that they will start feeling like God.

don't be Stupid this Guy.
who told you Someone from SE won't be given the presidential Ticket in APC

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by 24SEVEN: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No, both goes together. It will help us to rightly and dutifully pigeonhole issues accordingly. What do you want me to argue with on cultural and traditional perspectives... don't try to be smart..

Moreover our submission was simple and that is Ikwerre are not Igbos and nobody has opposed that on this thread.

What we added was an advice of them reconnecting back to Benin their root.

So what makes Ikwerre not to be Igbos, because they say so or because their language, culture and traditions differ?

Igbos I am compelled to believe are an aggregation of people with similar language and culture.

leave politics for politicians.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Anambra1stS0n: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

you must be very Foolish.
the little Power Ukiwe Gave them in River State is already Driving them Crazy Making them Feel like they can Talk to Ndi Igbo Any how trying to Turn igbos into Object of Scorn before Hausa and Yoruba. and you are Here talking about giving them More power So that they will start feeling like God.

don't be Stupid this Guy.
who told you Someone from SE won't be given the presidential Ticket in APC
Mind your language before I send you to oblivion
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
24SEVEN:

So what makes Ikwerre not to be Igbos, because they say so or because their language, culture and traditions differ?

Igbos I am compelled to believe are an aggregation of people with similar language and culture.

Even you yourself have made it Clear here On NL several times that You and your Folks are not Igbo.
majority of Us Have gotten used to that Fact and Will Continue the Sensitisation among us until Every Igbo man accepts that fact and leave you Alone.
and after that the Rooted hatred from you Folks towards Igbo will be Returned in Equal portion

5 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
post=91044456:

Mind your language before I send you to oblivion
Try talk that Rubbish you said before and see what happens
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2020
24SEVEN:

Well @second paragraph you are right and will agree with you but not with Ikwerre. They are distinct and from Bini.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by 24SEVEN: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Even you yourself have made it Clear here On NL several times that You and your Folks are not Igbo.
majority of Us Have gotten used to that Fact and Will Continue the Sensitisation among us until Every Igbo man accepts that fact and leave you Alone.
and after that the Rooted hatred from you Folks towards Igbo will be Returned in Equal portion

Don't you know I'm a politician and have to be dynamic and adaptive. grin grin

Didn't Obaseki contest under APC in 2016. Isn't he planning to contest under PDP in 2020. grin grin

If you say Ikwerre has no language and cultural links with Igbos, you know you're lying.

If you say Ikwerre is Igbo, you also know you're lying. grin grin
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by 24SEVEN: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Well @second paragraph you are right and will agree with you but not with Ikwerre. They are distinct and from Bini.

If you agree Ikwerre has similar language and culture with Igbos. And also that Igbo is an aggregation of people with similar language and culture. Then Ikwerre is Igbo.

Simple logic bro.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Igboid: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2020
24SEVEN:

If you agree Ikwerre has similar language and culture with Igbos. And also that Igbo is an aggregation of people with similar language and culture. Then Ikwerre is Igbo.

Simple logic bro.

Ikwerre is not Igbo Oga. Just a group of confused Bini people.
Don't deceive yourselves.

Ndiigbo will never accept Ikwerre man to contest as Igbo man for Nigeria president. It will not happen. Tell Amaechi to wake up from his Malaria induced sleep.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by 24SEVEN: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Igboid:

Ikwerre is not Igbo Oga. Just a group of confused Bini people.
Don't deceive yourselves.

Ndiigbo will never accept Ikwerre man to contest as Igbo man for Nigeria president. It will not happen. Tell Amaechi to wake up from his Malaria induced sleep.

Onitsha people also came from Benin, but are now Igbos.

Amaechi will contest under APC and you can't do anything. When he was using Rivers money to sponsor Buhari, where were others.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by OfoIgbo: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
post=91025192:

Point of correction, Amaechi's wife is from Enugu-Ukwu Anambra state, it's Peter Odili's wife that's from Mbaise Imo state, Oba of Benin only came for a visit, other first class kings across the country do visit Rivers, even Obi of Onitsha. Amaechi never deny his Igbo heritage.

Ok, so Amaechi's wife is an NRI woman. Interesting

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Igboid: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2020
post=91042599:

Nwanne. If you don't know it, know it now. Ikwerres are worst than Yorubas as far as Igbophobia is concerned.
We supported an Ijaw man because it was SS quota.
We will support an Ikwerre man when next it's SS turn.
If APC zone their ticket to South South and Amaechi, then it's no different from them zoning it to SW, infact it's worst.
We would simply let the world know that Amaechi is not Igbo and that APC and Nigeria has not answered the demand for Igbo president.
We would then negotiate with any other party willing to provide Igbo presidency. When that is not possible, we negotiate for better inclusion in the government with such a party, while making it clear to all and sundry that Igbo presidency still remains unanswered.

That's how you play politics. You don't allow a small Bini people whose inferiority suffering ancestors swapped their language for Igbo language to play with you because you are emotional and can't keep your emotions in check.
That's nonsense. Amaechi cannot be nursing the dream of Nigerian presidency under Igbo platform, when he and his Ikwerre people have up to now shown raw undiluted hate towards the Igbo while repeating that they Are Bini, that's insincerity and height of deception. It will not stand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

We have nothing in common. Whatever you think you have in common are just mere infatuations. The people you have alot in common are the Benin people ( Your root).

You can't leave your own people to have something in common with other people...Stop reverse argument and make your argument straight..and straight always. moreover you are small to annex ndigbo and Igbos aren't annexing anybody rather your overzealous makes you guys to be stealing Igbo language and in International court , it is a heavy crime.

How can you leave your Benin language and gone for another language even without the people's permission... very big Crime.

Bring back your lost tongue ie bini to your societies and schools now....as a way of connecting back to your ancestry and root...

Help me to answer this question: The egg and the hen which came first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market / Saraki Asks Buhari To Disregard Issues On Direct Primary, Sign Electoral Bill / Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.