Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc (12941 Views)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Oga We don't Care.
no Ikwerre Man will Take A presidential Slot that is Meant for Ndi Igbo.
period
North will do divide and rule here. When it is convenient for them they group everyone SE/SS/EAST as Ibos. When it is not they do the separation like dividing states as Gowon did. This time it favoured them to see Amaechi as Ibo man and nothing will stop them. It is a done deed already. I can help you with handkerchief if you need.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Kindledlight(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2020
wunaESQ:

it is not Babagana kingibe oo.... it is Babagana zulum Governor of Borno state

Ohhh thanks for the correction,honestly i didn’t read that long epistle.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The person you quoted is Ikwerre and not Igbo, so I believe you are too old to stop chasing shadows..

And you Osagyefo,why not take a breathe on Igbo topic?No Igbo man bear Osagyefo you are obviously a Bini man.You are as confused as the Ikwerre.
Why don't you go down to Ikwerre land and force Bini language down their throats?Dirty Bini local juju empire is dead and forgotten stop being delusional.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

And you Osagyefo,why not take a breathe on Igbo topic?No Igbo man bear Osagyefo you are obviously a Bini man.You are as confused as the Ikwerre.
Why don't you go down to Ikwerre land and force Bini language down their throats?Dirty Bini local juju empire is dead and forgotten stop being delusional.

No time for Nonsense...next.

Osagyefo is a great name unless your learning scope is limited.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2020
24SEVEN:

Onitsha people also came from Benin, but are now Igbos.

Amaechi will contest under APC and you can't do anything. When he was using Rivers money to sponsor Buhari, where were others.

Which day will the Oba of Bini visit Onitcha to see his relatives?
Schibuike Ramaechi is free to contest for any position in Nigeria but definately not as an Igboman.
We wish him well.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No time for Nonsense...next.

Osagyefo is a great name unless your learning scope is limited.

No Igboman living or dead knows what the fück Osagyefo means.
You and your Oba of dead local Bini Juju empire are being delusional.As I said earlier take breathe and leave Igbo matters to Igbos.
You ain't reviving a dead juju empire on Igbo threads.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2020
chrisxxx:

North will do divide and rule here. When it is convenient for them they group everyone SE/SS/EAST as Ibos. When it is not they do the separation like dividing states as Gowon did. This time it favoured them to see Amaechi as Ibo man and nothing will stop them. It is a done deed already. I can help you with handkerchief if you need.
I don't have Time for this Childish Talk.
I don tell you how e go Be
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Blackking98(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
Osagyefo aka Meleszenawi, Beninkingdom and Julius Malema. Face your Benin. This useless thread you and your Ikwerre cousin opened is an affront to Ndigbo. You guys should focus on your Edo matter. Allow Ndigbo be.
He isn't a Nigerian. don't waste your energy, he created different monickers to cause ethnic tension on NL

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

I don't have Time for this Childish Talk.
I don tell you how e go Be
When an ineptitude lacks ideas he resorts to verbal abuse.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Difrent: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
So because Tinubu made an unknown man VP, he is now the best among equals?

If we don't want Tinubu, we also won't want his houseboy.

You "WE" that don't want tinubu don't determine things in Apc....lets even agree with you on this do you think Amaechi will deliver rivers state? I don't think so, with wike fully on ground APC best result will be about 50% of rivers vote while Osinbajo will not only assure us of 80%+ votes of Lagos but the entire south west and edo delta kogi kwara
You just dey over hype Amaechi, he's my man but on this issue I go with my kinsman just as you are going with you kinsman
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
chrisxxx:
When an ineptitude lacks ideas he resorts to verbal abuse.
Verbal Abuse?? who Abused you here?? pls Go check in to the nearest Clinic cos you re not alright
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Watch the Video Below of the Oba of Benin talking about Ikwerre people in his visit to Port harcourt.

Igbo man will die for Ikwerre unique identity tracing our ancestors to the great Benin Kingdom. You igbos in the media have deleted where he said Ikwerre people are from Benin Kingdom to hide the Ikwerre identity, we are not surprise, even in Wikipedia you igbos are changing the true history of Ikwerre people and other minor ethnic groups in the Niger delta claiming they are igbos/Biafrans. God save you people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rb6oLOEYOI
Unless you're just one of the paid Afonja E-rats masquerading themselves with Igbo or Ikwere related Monika just to continue to instigate confusion and division amongst two brothers, otherwise you don't need an external political contractor to come into your state to tell you whom you're. These a man whose language and intonation are completely different telling you that your brother whom you're sheering common boundaries with, same language but different intonation isn't your brother and you quickly agreed without common reasoning? And you say you aren't a fool? By the way the Oba in question never visited nor mention anything about you Ikwere neither does he know that you exist as a people since he became the Oba in 2016, but he quickly remembered to visit the moment there's electoral crisis in his state, he quickly rushed to meet with Wike whom he believes that has upper hand the system in order to appeal for help for his choice candidate in the election, therein he's tell some common mugus like you thought you actually knows anything outside Nairaland that you're his descendant brother and you're jumping up like a fool. Mind you, the Oba is only playing politics and he came for political mission and he needed to make some political statements like that just to have his way but he never asked you not to have sense of your own.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You be mumu. I don’t argue with foolish people
You're obviously not from Ikwere , we're not Afonja ewedu Fulani slaves, so you can't deceive us with "IkwerrePikin" as Nairaland Monika. You couldn't even get the correct spelling of the place you claim to have come from. Ewedu eating E-propagandist contractor.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Verbal Abuse??
who Abused you here??
pls Go check in to the nearest Clinic cos you re not alright
Everyone seems not to be alright health wise these days myself inclusive. Thanks for the advice.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
AllHailBiafra:
You're obviously not from Ikwere , we're not Afonja ewedu Fulani slaves, so you can't deceive us with "IkwerrePikin" as Nairaland Monika. You couldn't even get the correct spelling of the place you claim to have come from. Ewedu eating E-propagandist contractor.

Please spare us he is Afonja nonsense in this topic.You Igbos should face reality for once.Ikwerres have said it time without number that they are not Igbos,it's time you accept that and treat them like a non Igbo.Is Wike and Ogbakor Ikwerre Afonja too?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

Please spare us he is Afonja nonsense in this topic.You Igbos should face reality for once.Ikwerres have said it time without number that they are not Igbos,it's time you accept that and treat them like a non Igbo.Is Wike and Ogbakor Ikwerre Afonja too?
But why are ewedu people so hell bent on advocating who's Igbo and who's not? Have we ever shown concerns over who's A Yoruba and who's not? That was by the way; let me increase your BP, are you aware that the major positions in IPOB are occupied by Ikwere and Ogoni indigents and they're even more vibrant in the struggle? grin grin grin if there's any IPOB member you know, you can make verifications or you can even visit meeting centres anywhere in PH and find out by yourself grin grin grin the truth is that whether they are Igbo or not, it doesn't prevent the restoration of Biafra. When the time comes we will call for referendum exercise and if they want to remain in Nigeria it's up to them, but for now, face your own problems.

Abeg somebody halla my Monika^^^

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
gartamanta:

You make me want to laugh. Lets say Amaechi is made APC presidential candidate for 2023 and the SE/SS support him, what about the other 4 zones? Many people in the North want power to stay in the North come 2023. Many people want power to go the SW in 2023. How will you get these people to support Amaechi? Winning in just 2 zones cannot give anyone the spread and majority vote needed to win.
you could say thesame for northern and sw candidate
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
AllHailBiafra:
But why are ewedu people so hell bent on advocating who's Igbo and who's not? Have we ever shown concerns over who's A Yoruba and who's not? That was by the way; let me increase your BP, are you aware that the major positions in IPOB are occupied by Okwere and Ogoni indigents and they're even more vibrant? grin grin grin if there's any IPOB member you know, you can make verifications or you can even visit meeting centres anywhere in PH and find out by yourself grin grin grin the truth is that whether they are Igbo or not, it doesn't prevent the restoration of Biafra. When the time comes we will call for referendum exercise and if they want to remain in Nigeria it's up to them, but for now, face your own problems.

Abeg somebody halla my Monika^^^

Those people you mentioned were the first to rush to Enugu asking Ojukwu to declare Biafra but before the eve of the war they immediately switch sides and the rest is history.Those who refuse to learn from history will repeat it again and again.Thank God we still have sane Igbos left in Igboland not delutional Igbos.
Anyway we are discussing Nigeria politics here not Biafra referendum.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
I see the south wailing after APC and PDP both present Northern candidates.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by amuwo1980: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
They have started again, propaganda, amaechi’s wife Judith is now from imo state just buhari’s daughter was married to an Anambra man, ikwerres are not igbos QED

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
AllHailBiafra:

Chaiii

Is this what Nnamdi kanu has turned you into?
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Blackking98:

He isn't a Nigerian. don't waste your energy, he created different monickers to cause ethnic tension on NL
How do you know he's not Nigerian? And how do you know he created different Monikers ? Most people on this site have a connection to Nigeria some how whether it's their friend or Nigerians in diaspora . Just because you disagree with a person or their thought differ from yours or you read comments that seem similar in thought pattern doesn't mean it's the same person. Unless you expect everyone to think alike .

I have noticed that you are a sycophant praise singer to audio development and corrupt politicians who have their paid propaganda machinery on social media to impress Nigerians that are not in the state . You make too many false and wild assumptions and opinions. I will be on your case soon .
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by nextdoor84(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
chrisxxx:

He will not. He may claim Ibo if it is convenient for him. Let me tell you why. In the late 17, 18, 19 and even up to later part of 20 century, Ikwerre land had a lot of Aro priests and Aro people living with us. They had so much influence, just as the Fulani had and still have in Hausa land. Cases were settled in their shrines.
Then came the civil war. Many of them who could trace their roots to Ibo land ran back. Those who could not stayed behind and we still know them, they could be found mostly in Ikwerre LGA and Emuoha LGA. Although they have mixed with us there is still some resentment about their offspring. They are still segregated in some certain things. I personally dont support this.
Amaechi could claim a descendant of the Aro vestiges in Ikwerre land. If he does that he is an Ibo person through his grand parents.

So are you now telling us that there are indigenous Igbos in your midst? I would be Frank with you here! Everyone in Rivers state knows that you guys (Ikwerres) are Igbos. For whatsoever reasons, I believe that you guys pushed your narratives way too far and now may have to deal with the consequences. Even in Ekpeye land, we also have this arguments all the time but you won't see us castigating the Igbos whom we share similarities in names, language and culture with. Some part of Ekpeye land are more igbophobic than others but yet you won't see us openly fighting them. Let's be wise abeg. That you guys are in government today in our state is mainly because of the Igbos and no one else. I strongly believe we should always act as a unit instead of pretending to be enemies when we are obviously not.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Blackking98(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Akamba101:
How do you know he's not Nigerian? And how do you know he created different Monikers ? Most people on this site have a connection to Nigeria some how whether it's their friend or Nigerians in diaspora . Just because you disagree with a person or their thought differ from yours or you read comments that seem similar in thought pattern doesn't mean it's the same person. Unless you expect everyone to think alike .

I have noticed that you are a sycophant praise singer to audio development and corrupt politicians who have their paid propaganda machinery on social media to impress Nigerians that are not in the state . You make too many false and wild assumptions and opinions. I will be on your case soon .
I know because I've conversed with him severally and once thought he was a fellow Nigerian until some people informed me, my only problem is he creates monickers to claim different ethnicities and stoke the already tensed ethnic atmosphere on NL.
About the remaining trash you just wrote that one concern you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
nextdoor84:

So are you now telling us that there are indigenous Igbos in your midst? I would be Frank with you here! Everyone in Rivers state knows that you guys (Ikwerres) are Igbos. For whatsoever reasons, I believe that you guys pushed your narratives way too far and now may have to deal with the consequences. Even in Ekpeye land, we also have this arguments all the time but you won't see us castigating the Igbos whom we share similarities in names, language and culture with. Some part of Ekpeye land are more igbophobic than others but yet you won't see us openly fighting them. Let's be wise abeg. That you guys are in government today in our state is mainly because of the Igbos and no one else. I strongly believe we should always act as a unit instead of pretending to be enemies when we are obviously not.
If an Ekpeye man says he is Igbo, check the origin of that Ekpeye man. As I have always told those who cared to listen that Ikwerre and Igbo have common ancestry. But one is not the other.
An Igboman is my brother. We have a lot in common. I am not an Igbo man. My tribe is Ikwerre. I am no brother to a Yoruba or an Hausa man.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by jamesversion: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Difrent:

You "WE" that don't want tinubu don't determine things in Apc....lets even agree with you on this do you think Amaechi will deliver rivers state? I don't think so, with wike fully on ground APC best result will be about 50% of rivers vote while Osinbajo will not only assure us of 80%+ votes of Lagos but the entire south west and edo delta kogi kwara
You just dey over hype Amaechi, he's my man but on this issue I go with my kinsman just as you are going with you kinsman

Let me let you in on an info...

If Amaechi secures APC ticket, Wike and co will deliver Block votes for him, irregardless of party affiliation or whatever quarrels they have.

This is non-debatable. I thought you should know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
chrisxxx:

If an Ekpeye man says he is Igbo, check the origin of that Ekpeye man. [s]As I have always told those who cared to listen that Ikwerre and Igbo have common ancestry. But one is not the other. [/s]
An Igboman is my brother. We have a lot in common. I am not an Igbo man. My tribe is Ikwerre. I am no brother to a Yoruba or an Hausa man.

That is an insult to say Igbo and Ikwerre are of common ancestry while you claim Bini origin.My friend just embrace your Bininess with boldness.Don't involve Igbo into your confused identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Ojiofor: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
nextdoor84:

Ikwerre people thought they have arrived so they can afford to bite the finger that fed them.You have just given them a wise cousel.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Whiteangel1234: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
I wont comment yet on this post because it may be a post from an Afonja
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by chrisxxx(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

That is an insult to say Igbo and Ikwerre are of common ancestry while you claim Bini origin.My friend just embrace your Bininess with boldness.Don't involve Igbo into your confused identity.
Not everyone believes the Bini theory. I like being objective.
The problem Ibos have is seeing Ikwerre as Ibos. We have never been. We will also not. However the culture of Bini, Igbos and the Ikwerres have a lot in common.
Re: 2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc by Whiteangel1234: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
chrisxxx:

Not everyone believes the Bini theory. I like being objective.
The problem Ibos have is seeing Ikwerre as Ibos. We have never been. We will also not. However the culture of Bini, Igbos and the Ikwerres have a lot in common.

I wont comment until a Notable Ikwerre son or Daughter share this your sentiment openly

You maybe an Afonja on divide and rule

But whatever be aware that Ndi Igbo is not begging anybody to be part of us . If you treat us like enemy we will treat you like enemy no forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties / I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor / Is Ola Olukoyede Qualified To Be EFCC Chairman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.