Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Holding Conversation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holding Conversation. (369 Views)

Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holding Conversation. by patosky3310(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
The other time, a person posted an acronym of topics of conversation when discussing with a girl. Is there any list of discussion for when discussing with people generally? I will appreciate if anyone helps out. I am an introvert.
Re: Holding Conversation. by yanabasee1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
patosky3310:
The other time, a person posted an acronym of topics of conversation when discussing with a girl. Is there any list of discussion for when discussing with people generally? I will appreciate if anyone helps out. I am an introvert.

Being free around people is the key thing......

When you are with people and wants to keep up with a gist....Always bring up topics...That way you will know what he person loves to talk about...If you discuss politics and the person drags down the discussion, change it to a different one untill you find a topic that will sustain your time around the person....

Sometimes, these topics comes in like a question or a statement..

2 Likes

Re: Holding Conversation. by patosky3310(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2020
yanabasee1:

When you are with people and wants to keep up with a gist....Always bring up topics...That way you will know what he person loves to talk about...If you discuss politics and the person drags down the discussion, change it to a different one untill you find a topic that will sustain your time around the person....

yanabasee1:

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why You Are Breaking Up In Every Relationship. / Elena's Journey Episode 1 And 2 / Blacks Are Taking Religion To The Extreme...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.