Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? (9572 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Sometimes I will just imagine if i were a girl and I see the flaccid state of my penis I won't even bother of getting than with such a man. Because it looks like a five years old boys own, just the width can different it from a little child own.

But when it is erect it can elongate to like 6 times is flaccid length

Tell us about yours grower or shower

6 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by squash47(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Oboy, for iniside this Corona period, wey hunger full everywhere, naim u wake up this early morning, begin talk about pennis matter.
Weytin dey worry u ?
so now that you have told us that your dick is usually small like baby's own when it's flaccid, what do u expect us to do ?.
Should we come and start posting how our own is so that you will know that you are not alone ? ..

Oga, u go learn how to dey motivate yourself by yourself o. .
No allow low self-esteem destroy your life, u are too young.

41 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Meedon: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2020
It is good when erected long

But shot like a baby who is given birth to today if it is not erected

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Longbean11: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Mine is shower.. It's already big, so when it's erected, there's no much difference grin

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by callmeRichie(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2020
The way dicks dey suffer on NL these days ehngrin
Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Same thing bro, Mine is like a 2 year old when sleeping, 10.5 and 11 inches when erect. Unbelievable. Where does it go?

10 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by delectablegyal(f): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
I'm learning on this threadcheesy.

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by illicit(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
My dick has a big cap

2 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by paulolee(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2020
na wah oo....no be small talk

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by taretoofine(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
illicit:
My dick has a big cap
Baba Capon grin

22 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by illicit(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2020
taretoofine:
Baba Capon grin
wink

7 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by topresearch(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2020
It’s high time Africa stand as one and get developed.
Check my signature to see the top 10 educated country in Africa.
Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2020
squash47:
Oboy, for iniside this Corona period, wey hunger full everywhere, naim u wake up this early morning, begin talk about pennis matter.
Weytin dey worry u ?
so now that you have told us that your dick is usually small like baby's own when it's flaccid, what do u expect us to do ?.
Should we come and start posting how our own is so that you will know that you are not alone ? ..

Who said something like self esteem here.?
I am only trying to use this post educate our females.
Some of them don't know the difference
Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Liposure: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Grower or shower. my own is 2 penetrate the damn pucy

2 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Leokinghenry12(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Mathscum:

How said something like self esteem here.?
I am only trying to use this post educate our females.
Some of them don't know the difference
Guy nawa for you o, educate them?. Must u expose ur fellow guys just because u no fit keep secret

2 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Austeeenxx: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Finally, I found the dic k measuring contest on Nairaland.

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by blingxx(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
delectablegyal:
I'm learning on this threadcheesy.

tongue i checked your picture i didnt like grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by SideIncome(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
chai... when people suppose sit down, face their hustle, them dem do all this.. na wa ooo.... una don belle full.. check my signature if you are interested in learning a real big time trade called affiliate marketing.. download for FREE

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Kccheechy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
illitrate:
Same thing bro, Mine is like a 2 year old when sleeping, 10.5 and 11 inches when erect. Unbelievable. Where does it go?
Bros take am easy with the lies Na Haba!!! How can your penis be like a baby's own when Flacid and then 10 inches when erect?? Your penis na spring??

26 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by kingelemide18(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kccheechy:
Bros take am easy with the lies Na Haba!!! How can your pens be like a baby's own when David and then 10 inches when erect?? Your penis na spring??
Lol i think sey na only me see am, 11inch dick?? Lmao

6 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
When men start approaching life with their lower heads. grin cry grin
Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Deandean: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kccheechy:
Bros take am easy with the lies Na Haba!!! How can your pens be like a baby's own when David and then 10 inches when erect?? Your penis na spring??

The guy na werey grin...he measure am from belly button to tip

7 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by squash47(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Leokinghenry12:

Guy nawa for you o, educate them?. Must u expose ur fellow guys just because u no fit keep secret
I swear. The guy just cast the G-code.

since when he don see wey girls post how Dem pussy take dey tight or loose if Dem dey sleep.?

d guy mata weak me.

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Mrlucky81(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liposure:
Grower or shower. my own is 2 penetrate the damn pucy
I dey with you bro

2 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by sunshineV(f): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
lemme get my notepad

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by davealvaro: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
illitrate:
do u knw wat is 11 inches

5 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Kccheechy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
davealvaro:
Don't mind him.. He is the LIEon of Judea.
Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by davien(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
3-4" flaccid, 7" erect... Was worried about the flaccid state when I was younger but I now love it as it doesn't come between my legs when walking unless I'm erect.

7 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
davien:
3-4" flaccid, 7" erect... Was worried about the flaccid state when I was younger but I now love it as it doesn't come between my legs when walking unless I'm erect.
exactly that's one of the major advantage you can even cross your legs if you are a grower.
and engage in sport with careless abandon.

But when the time for sraffing it comes out from no where to do its job

5 Likes

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
davealvaro:

yes 27cm

I can post if u want

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by seanwilliam(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin nairaland and dick are 5&6

1 Like

Re: People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? by Imiete(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
squash47:
Weytin dey worry u ?

Guy tell am mke him hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Decide To Stay Single Forever! / Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) / Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.