Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government (785 Views)

Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government by konami001: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2011
Witnesses on the Plane have confirmed that the Nigerian Bomber was setup by the US Government to undertake the failed bombing so that they can sell the Airport Scanners which started selling only 5 days after the failed bombing, NO GOVERNMENT CAN BE TRUSTED, MONEY AND GREED RULES,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5l7a7dgP4
Re: Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government by RichDad1(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2011
hmmm, i reserve my comments
Re: Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government by Barkono: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
@poster,
Interesting
Re: Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government by denzel2009: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
Why are they just talking since 2009?
Re: Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government by solihu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
Re: Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government by LoveKing(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
i looked at his eyes and something tells me he feels so contented, no fear, no terror. he looks like a pawn.
Re: Evidence That The Nigerian Bomber, Muttalab Was Set Up By The Us Government by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
Below is the cost of educating Umar Muttalab:

Nursery education - N4 million

Primary education - N10 million

Secondary education - N24 million

Brand new Mercede Motor Car - N35 million

UK University education - N60 million

Top notch property in exclusive part of London - N1,000 million
Teaching Umar some common sense : - Priceless grin

(1) (Reply)

What Went Wrong In Egypt? (editorial) / Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among / North Sponsoring Mend- Ex-militant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.