Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Girl Who Travelled 210kms To See A Man She Met On Facebook, Raped By 3 Men (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Travelled 210kms To See A Man She Met On Facebook, Raped By 3 Men (pix) (639 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Travelled 210kms To See A Man She Met On Facebook, Raped By 3 Men (pix) by nairaplace: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2020
An aggrieved Kenyan mother has called for the arrest of three men who raped her 17-year-old daughter on seperate occasions in early June.

Recalling how the incident occurred, the girl said she knows only one of the men from Facebook and gave his name as "Vincent". She said he invited her to his home in Mbale, a distance of 210 kilometers from Mbita where she stays with her Aunt.

She said;

“I met the man on Facebook. His first name is Vincent, and the surname indicates he is of Luhya ethnicity. He invited me to Mbale, Vihiga County so that I know where he stays — Hekima area. I usually stay with my aunt. I told her that I was going to pay mum a visit and return on Sunday, June 14.

Full story and picture @ http://nairaplace.com//1091/17-year-old-girl-who-travelled-210kms-to-see-a-man-she-met-on-facebook-raped-by-3-men.html
Re: Girl Who Travelled 210kms To See A Man She Met On Facebook, Raped By 3 Men (pix) by Iceberg3: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Reminds me of those sexxzy dark skinned Yoruba girls

Sad thing is that,they are either Muslims or cele....
Only few are redeem. grin

Lexington thechameleon mental,help me arrange one meh grin

(1) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Bbnaija 2020: You Only Like Me At Night – Praise Blasts Ka3na After Sex / This Woman Is So Wicked. Gave Another Man's Child To Her Husband(video ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.