Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

be good to everybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (653 Views)

"I Had Sex With Everybody I Wanted To Now It’s Time To Get Married" - Girl / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Queenlovely(f): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2020
be good to everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by RedPhoenix: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
True
Re: be good to everybody by donbachi(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2020
When u marry ur own treat am like rag...then,come back and tell us how far.
Re: be good to everybody by Hollykid: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
How to open US number on textnow latest working method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkXwM8L_CU
Re: be good to everybody by SageMK: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
But this is mere speculation. Not facts.
It's human nature to take things for granted.
Doesn't matter if you love them more or less.
Re: be good to everybody by Graysons: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Queenlovely:
see I noticed something I want to share with you guys, when a man loves a woman more, the woman will misbehave, but when the wife loves the man more, that relationship will last.

my cousin is super wealthy, he married a bayelsa lady and loved and cherish her. money was not their problem but this woman dey look outside. still misbehaving with her ex boyfriend.

but my very own little brother that is an aka gum ( over stingy) will maltreat his wife that is royalty, the woman love this guy to a fault, it's as if he doesn't notice her, the guy plays away match too.

my own husband is a Taiwanese, he loves me excess, I love him too

I believe there is a nairaland member preparing to get married, will you advise them to love the woman more or the opposite?
una they fear to marry from una community? your cousin wife from Bayelsa, your husband na from Taiwan,waiting happen to una village people?

BTW where are you from?
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Not true
Re: be good to everybody by tee59(f): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Love is good.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See How JAMB Lesson Teacher Was Assaulting One Of His Female Students / Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise / Simple Ways To Be Called A Strong Man By Your Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.