Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office (81111 Views)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by able20(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nadaken:
Lol, hushpuppi would hate his adopted nation for fishing him out now
You see all naa vanity, Timaya warned him

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by shine12: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
What I can't get over is the flashing of money and expensive items on the internet knowing fully well that the source s fraudulent. Don't they know that they are being watched and they'll eventually come for them?

The idiots will even be sending the scam emails from their house and the Dubai intelligence will just be gathering everything as evidence against them. Its a big shame. This is 2020 and not 2005 Olu Maintain Yahoo. You'll get caught if you are a fraudster.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Wiseoldman: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Andrew13:
You no get work, you just dey show money oh
You follow Gucci oh, oh la gwo ohh
I tell you, you no gree eh
Them tell you, you no hear eh
Your mother tell you, you no gree padam
I warn you, you no hear eh
Body fit where we dey
Ndi ogbe no dey play padam
ha ga-akokwa your way
Nwane le ehh

When phyno talk u nor hear, oya telli person

Very apt. That guy called Hush is not very smart. Good thing he is caught now, all his followers will pipe low.

One lesson here old timers will know, is nothing is hidden. The government just allows it to run till they have enough. This includes the Nigerian government.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by ibkayee(f): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
shine12:
What I can't get over is the flashing of money and expensive items on the internet knowing fully well that the source s fraudulent. Don't they know that they are being watched and they'll eventually come for them?

The idiots will even be sending the scam emails from their house and the Dubai intelligence will just be gathering everything as evidence against them. Its a big shame. This is 2020 and not 2005 Olu Maintain Yahoo. You'll get caught if you are a fraudster.
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by SenecaTheYonger: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
AristocraticMe:
keep on dreaming...... do you think they play in America ? he is a goner...... why do you think most drug lords dont want to be extradited to America when arrested (Escobar, El Chapo)..........because you will definitely serve your time in full...... No play

I hope so. I know in some Democrats state he can be released for fear of racism
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by don10ky(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
This guy na ode.. big one you know u are not legit yet u just show anyhow for ig hand don meet u... Dis one go hard oo
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by miqos02(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Now Instagram will rest

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Coldie(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
From what I was able to pickup from the video.

Hushpuppi wasnt arrested for a fraud he was caught committing, he was caught from a heavy scrutiny of his activities.

The Dubai police settled down to understudy him.

What does this tell u as a yahoo boy. The best way to live your life if u are engaging in any form of evil is to keep a low profile. The major reason elchapo wasbt easily caught was that before his arrest nobody had ever seen a picture of him, only one picture ever existed and that was the picture of his first arrest.

But Nigerian foolish yahoo boy just pick $50 they have started sampling iphones.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by tillaman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Relocating permanently to Dubai was the dumbest move he made, he thought the UAE likes him for being a big spender, they can’t deny the fact that they knew he was a fraudster they only wanted him to spend his loot in their country and when e red they will deny him and throw him to the wolves!! If he had stayed back in Nigeria without flaunting walahi he go last like Olumo rock but I guess he loves attention and he just can’t stay out of trouble

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Stomoney(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Language spoiled it
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by naptu2: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
2cribz:
All i need is an english man translation. Uk translators with yankee translators dey get chilling actuon packed voice. Hush na 4eva. 60yrs to life behind bars. Hush arabs are very wicked o. When you hear seat team. Sars day learn for whr swat team day. Swat team no dey miss on target

Stomoney:
Language spoiled it

English version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSz1onFv2Y

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Buliwyf: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
joseph1832:
Well if he's found guilty let him do the time.

Come to think of it, I wonder why these fraudsters tend to always be the loudest on social media and even outside social media.

I mean since you know you don't earn your money in a legitimate way, you should hide yourself and live a coded life. But no, not these guys.

Anyway let him face the full wrath of the law and let him continue living the fabulous life in detention until the judge decide. grin

Because the need to be loud is what drives them into fraud. They are not contented being Average Joe. And they are not ready to put in the time and grind in honest work to make them Exceptional Joe. So they take the quickest route possible and make lots of noise all the way because the goal for them is to be noticed and given attention.

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Retrography(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
joseph1832:
Well if he's found guilty let him do the time.

Come to think of it, I wonder why these fraudsters tend to always be the loudest on social media and even outside social media.

I mean since you know you don't earn your money in a legitimate way, you should hide yourself and live a coded life. But no, not these guys.

Anyway let him face the full wrath of the law and let him continue living the fabulous life in detention until the judge decide. grin

The answer is simple: they think it is Nigeria where the rules does not apply in most cases.
In America, even the President cannot come to your rescue for fraudulent activities. So you have no backbone whatsoever.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Golan007: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
holina:
LEGIT PAYS

Legit dey pay die.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ndi ogbe no dey play padam
ha ga-akokwa your way

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Andrew13: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Must of his friends have un-followed him on instagram
Wiseoldman:

Very apt. That guy called Hush is not very smart. Good thing he is caught now, all his followers will pipe low.

One lesson here old timers will know, is nothing is hidden. The government just allows it to run till they have enough. This includes the Nigerian government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by LEOSZ(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Always hussle the right way ... Mehnn all the best to him. And stop being to loud at times a lesson to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by mdchikezie(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
I THOUGHT THIS MAD YORUBA WOMAN NAMED kEMI OLUNLOYO SAID HE IS BEEN TAkEN TO THE US

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Golan007: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gwan2:
If only we can understand that humans had lived over a thousand years ago before us and life is like a vapour, within a short time it disperse into the air. No human either born today or still alive can live beyond 150yrs, literally meaning if life could be fast forwarded for us to picture the world into 150yrs time....different humans will be occupying our space here on earth.
If and only if....humans will be contented, play their role on earth and pass the baton to the next ‘contestant’.
Hush puppy, I like your taste for dressing but I emphatically say no to fraudsters, if you are one.

He has no taste in dressing.

He was often a walking signpost with even Ill-fitting clothes.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by NAIJANEWSHUB: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
undecided fraud money will disgrace you las las.

chat me up for free online link (legit) maka help ourselves small . 0:8:0:5:1:7:5:6:3:5:8
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by tot(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Barrywilly:
Life imprisonment with no possibility of parole please. They scammed nearly 2 million people. This is atrocious. They have damaged the future prospects of many innocent Nigerian youths abroad. Raymond Igbalodely or Ramoni Igbalode or Ray Hushpuppi, call Gucci to sow special orange prison jumpsuits for you because you are going in for a very long time.

Customised prisonwear cheesy

I hope he gets a severe sentence, cos the amount of damage these criminals do to the country's image is huge.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by kabillionaire(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
The PUPPI had been HUSHED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Nnukwueze: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Afonjas and crime

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
And some dudes were busy envying his wealth.....
I will always ask for your little beginning.... If I can't find it , sorry is a FRAUD....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by temmytee2309: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
My mom's entire savings and loans she collected was just cleared by fraudsters this morning.
She's been crying since

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gramps:
Hushpuppi is bleeped cool

Big time!
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by lucasalves: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
The man shouting e pain dem is now in pain. Abeg who has English translation of this video.

Stay in Nigeria. Lie low. Invest the money here. Develop our economy. Pay your taxes. I talked about my neighbour who hammered N8m from online dating using sites like Bit Mistress. I encouraged him to do business. Pay tax. Be a good citizen. Avoid the pressure to show off.

stop promoting a website to defraud people... you don't have to tell us the name of the website (almost as if you are advertising the site) if you are also one of these fraudsters I pray your own day will come too

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by blowjob: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
EVIL BRINGS EVIL angry angry

THIEVES BRINGS SOPHISTICATED THIEVES OUT angry angry

SO MORE SOPHISTICATED ONES,ARE COMING,THAT WILL DAMAGE,THE ALREADY ROTTEN IMAGE OF NIGERIA.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by surdik(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
50yrs in jail please
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by lucasalves: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
temmytee2309:
My mom's entire savings and loans she collected was just cleared by fraudsters this morning.
She's been crying since

you think say clients dey here wey u wan dey give story?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.