Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga (10689 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Queenslander(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

She's old, likely in her 50's, can't you see that? The black girl is much younger. Trust me, all this na initial gragra. If real wahala start now, it will not take whites one month to make blacks go extinct. We should learn to live in peace with ourselves, all this racial division na scam.
Oh, I'm sorry, I never thought of that.. My bad!!
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Frankicent(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:
um, cause I'm confident in myself.. Self believe is everything..

Lol confident. Are you a martial artist?
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Newbielearner(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2020
scrolldown88:
So it's ok to refer to the white woman as "bitch" but it's not ok to call the black lady nigga. Smh.

Black people have taken this too far. They have turned around to become exactly what they conderm, and the worst is, they don't even know it yet.

Bitch has nothing to do with race. Nigga does.
Your dictionary would help you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? / ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL … (18+) / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.