Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,326 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC (61493 Views)

Kano: Protests Erupt In Gaya Over Dissolution Of Emirates / APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC / Lagos Indigenes Threaten To Sue APC Chieftain Over Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by kolade560: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Na everyday person dey drag person go court..

Oh..i don forget seff,APC don cast tey tey seffgrin grin

Bunch of squirrels grin grin
grin
Goldenkrezi:

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by majamajic(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stephenlord:

APC more of this please! ; tongue
Ndi uchu!

Ezigbote

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
fergie001:

I know our Governors....overly ambitious, without boundaries.

Whether its Cabal or not...they represent Buhari.
The truth is that, they are not after who takes over....they are after who doesn't.

They want to take hold of the party FIRMLY. I believe they will still go with same geographical distribution in terms of allotment of offices, that is when we will know what's up.

Buni was only placed there because of everyone as Gov, he knows Party administration better as a fmr National Secretary, but he reports to Buhari.

They threatened earlier they won't attend the NEC meeting, at the end what happeed. They attended.

I'll be damned if they proceed to Court.

Of course going to court is not the uppermost on their minds. It's just to get attention of Buhari and probably push some bargain for Oshiomole who is looking more like the sacrificial lamb in this matter. Also, I believe Tinubu knows too well the danger in the possibility of the governors taking over the party structures in their various states which is now a very real possibility with the emergence of this CTC. If that happens, the likes of Fayemi, El-Rufai will have the scales tipped in their favour. That's why the Tinubu camp will want some hard concessions from Buhari before going to sleep over the matter.

Have you seen major news outlet reporting Ajimobi's demise, I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking about the timing and a pointer to what it means as to who controls the media

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Ayed44: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
ernieboy:
if u look deep enough, na common ward chairman remove oshomole so oo?
He was actualy removed by Obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
there is no where in their constitution NEC has power to dissolve the NWC, Buhari adopted political solution to quell the escalating situation in the party, but 2 wrongs cannot make a right, they will win in the court in a fair and just judgment. APC problem is far from over. This is my view, i stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Yankee101: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Government controlled courts, one man's greed has destroyed APC

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Decibel: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayed44:
You're very right

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by fergie001: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Of course going to court is not the uppermost on their minds. It's just to get attention of Buhari and probably push some bargain for Oshiomole who is looking more like the sacrificial lamb in this matter. Also, I believe Tinubu knows too well the danger in the possibility of the governors taking over the party structures in their various states which is now a very real possibility with the emergence of this CTC. If that happens, the likes of Fayemi, El-Rufai will have the scales tipped in their favour. That's why the Tinubu camp will want some hard concessions from Buhari before going to sleep over the matter.
I wish them all Good luck

Have you seen major news outlet reporting Ajimobi's demise, I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking about the timing and a pointer to what it means as to who controls the media
Listen to the man who first broke the news last week....Aledeh

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by oforjide: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Even after the intervention of the President? I'm quite shocked why this ousted chairman loves the court so much. He has visited the court even more than some lawyers who have been called to bar. If there are staff quarters for judiciary staff and lawyers, Oshiomole will find a way to live around
point of correction bro, tinubu is fighting not oshiomole. This battle is beyond oshiomole, adam is just the head of tinubu's camp and they are really in dilemma, the structure is about to be removed from their camp forget about tinubu's boy being among the new caretaker committee, politics is a game interest and a politician will belong where the structure is located. Tinubu never believed that buhari will attend the meeting, talk less of dissolving a NWC that was constituted by him, it is big blow on his camp and if he allow today's decision to stand, is like waiting for a time bomb to explode in his camp

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Now wey Ajimobi don die..... Let's see the new dimension........ cheesy
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by smallsmall: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Even after the intervention of the President? I'm quite shocked why this ousted chairman loves the court so much. He has visited the court even more than some lawyers who have been called to bar. If there are staff quarters for judiciary staff and lawyers, Oshiomole will find a way to live around

This Buhari did not INTERVENE, Buhari got involved now, to destroy APC!
This has to do not just with Edo Governorship election but which region produces the President in 2023.

Buhari is destroying APC so that the Presidency cancome from the North, to make 16yrs of continious Northern domination.
Buhari knows that going by agreement, the North has taken their own Eight years of Presidency.
It is now supposed to rotate to the SOUTH of Nigeria.
But Buhari has been scheming to truncate that arraingment ...................... and destroying THE VEHICLE of that agreement (the APC), is the easiest and most cunning way to go about it

All APC leaders should have realised that when it comes to POWER/PRESIDENCY, the Northerners cannot be trusted.

Buhari is behind all these Crisis in APC and he would go down in history as the worst, most evil, most bigotted and nepotistic President Nigeria ever has.
Buhari is a PUBLIC ENEMY of Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by DeRay98(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
APC imploding bits by bits, all because Oshiomhole attempted to ruin the destiny of Obaseki as the anointed of Edo people.
There are people you don't mess with in this life....
The plot against Obaseki has landed the entire APC in this quagmire...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Osho and baba Lagos landlord Tinubu is going into political extinction... Watch they will crosscarpet to PDP just to remain relevance... Abeg when will yoruba people ever learn from history Fulani man will never hand over to Yoruba person, history keep repeating it self ... Tufiakwa
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
SpecialPackage:

1. Geidam was Gov. before Mai Mala
2. Mai Mala is married to Geidam's sister
3. Oshiomole help quell the crises in Yobe as he did in Borno and Imo
4. Present Gov. Mai is/was Oshiomole's candidate for the election (see 3)
5. Mai Mala and Oshiomole were elected as Chairman and National Sec. until Oshiomole and co. made him Governor.
6. Geidam and Oshiomole were both Governors at the same time. (see nsia.com.ng)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/08/crisis-brews-in-yobe-apc-as-aspirants-seek-buhari-oshiomholes-itervention/
https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-inaugurates-national-peace-and-reconciliation-committees-to-reconcile-aggrieved-apc-members/
http://nsia.com.ng/governing-council/
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/apc-convention-buhari-apc-governors-others-endorse-oshiomhole-buni/

Abdullahi Wali introduced Tambuwa to politics as his legislative aide when he was Senate Leader in 1999. In 2015, Wali and Tambuwa contested for gov of Sokoto seat against each other. Today they are arch enemies. In politics there no permanent friends or enemies.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by smallsmall: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
And to compound matters, once the sick APC Chairman Abiola Ajumobi heard what Buhari did to APC, he just DIED!

Buhari see what you did to the sick Ajimobi finally, with your wicked politics.
Weldone o, Buhari
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Goldenkrezi:

courts are now business center... Everyday market for lawyers and judges

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by smallsmall: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
DeRay98:
APC imploding bits by bits, all because Oshiomhole attempted to ruin the destiny of Obaseki as the anointed of Edo people.
There are people you don't mess with in this life....
The plot against Obaseki has landed the entire APC in this quagmire...

keep kwaet dea, wetin you know?
This goes beyond Edo state, this is about which region produces the next President in 2023.
Buhari is destroying the APC, to make room for another 8years of Fulani domination of Southern Nigeria and you a Southerner, is here yarning Opaata
. angry
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Enyimbamercedes: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
What do you get when Oshiomole sues APC?

Me: Suya

Wisdom... Make una leave me
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by ernieboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayed44:
yes but last last if the ward chairman had not been instrumental e for hard
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by coputa(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Factfinder1:
It's over for oshomole he should go home
Go where'his ward has rejected him.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Greenbirth: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Igbojihadist:
what if he is up to 72 or above what do u want him to do
mmmmhh. 70 yrs who is always online : undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Minjim: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:

Obaseki is the highest court visitor.

They have the right to go to court.

The court will now determine whether Buhari has the legal backing to sack NWC and appoint a Caretaker which has not place in the APC constitution.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by smallsmall: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
entrep88:
There was a gentleman agreement to allow Obaseki go for second term with buhari, Oshomole was stubborn and Buhari showed him why he is president.

Stop spreading lies!
Agreement ginni? angry

Buhari simply wants APC to implode so that APC cannot produce a SOUTHERNER for President in 2023, while PDP or another coalition of parties produce a NORTHERNER he will support to win!
At the end of the day, FULANI WOULD HAVE RULED NIGERIA for 16yrs running and the "South of Nigeria" will become desolate. we are already seeing the signs.
undecided
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Captainrambo2: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
SpecialPackage:

1. Geidam was Gov. before Mai Mala
2. Mai Mala is married to Geidam's sister
3. Oshiomole help quell the crises in Yobe as he did in Borno and Imo
4. Present Gov. Mai is/was Oshiomole's candidate for the election (see 3)
5. Mai Mala and Oshiomole were elected as Chairman and National Sec. until Oshiomole and co. made him Governor.
6. Geidam and Oshiomole were both Governors at the same time. (see nsia.com.ng)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/08/crisis-brews-in-yobe-apc-as-aspirants-seek-buhari-oshiomholes-itervention/
https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-inaugurates-national-peace-and-reconciliation-committees-to-reconcile-aggrieved-apc-members/
http://nsia.com.ng/governing-council/
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/apc-convention-buhari-apc-governors-others-endorse-oshiomhole-buni/

Oshiomole even campaigned for obaseki re they still friends now ? Yeye analysis
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Houseofglam7(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by AkuOlisa: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Racoon:
I keep saying it.This is power play for 2023.Buhari wants power to go to his people.They ain't ready to relinquish power to any southerner.

And unfortunately the south is not even united to at least make a point
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by AsawanaDgreat: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
More fire
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by smallsmall: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
whizzler:

Am in support of their actions. The president is not a grateful person. Upon all the bullet Oshiomhole took on his behalf. He decided to ridicule him. Whatever happens to the party is on Buhari

It not about being GRATEFUL, itis about GREED and TRIBALISM vis-a-vis 2023 Presidency!
Buhari is intentionally destroying APC in the last two years (using Fulani Herdsmen e.g. as in Beneue State Vs. Governor Orthom) and on so many occassion sicne then, using party crisis.
His plan is to ensure that APC, which is set to produce a SOUTHERN candidate as President, is too weakened and fractured to makw it happen. Meanwhile, he will use federal might to support any other party (likely PDP), that fields a Northern Candidate.
At the end of the Day, Buhari's goal is to ensure the continuation of the Fulani/Northernisation Agenda on Southerners.

Most Southerners can see this, they are too busy fighting themselves while the Northerners are draining all their resources and taking our National Loans (to be paid by everybody), to DEVELOP THE NORTH alone
. undecided

Buhari is a curse on Nigeria, very tribalistic and nepotistic, genocidal person

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by angelina08(f): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Don't these politicians get tired? I am tired. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.