Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Lover Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lover Lover (295 Views)

I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response / *I Waited Nearly 20 Years For My Lover To Leave His Wife – Then She Died And He / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lover Lover by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
https://www.streamingnaija.com/2020/06/how-she-got-herself-murdered-by-her.html?m=1

This story is a true-life story about a young lady that was killed by her lover. The drama captioned Paul Saint Williams (the Director), Regina Moriarty (the writer), Georgina Campbell as Ashley (the victim), and Royce Pierreson as Reece (the abuser). According to the writer, she was so nervous with the photographs staring at her when she opened the huge research file concerning the life and murder of a twenty-one-year-old lady that she was commissioned to jot down a movie for. The British Broad Casting Channel told her story and predicated on a real-life event of a lady that has been overwhelmed to death by her partner after suffering years of emotional and physical abuse.
Ashley’s story, like several abusive stories, was so advanced and complicated that five completely different films would be written on it and not still scratch it said the writer Regina, but she tends to specialize in her relationship together with her partner, and the way it transformed over the four years they played along. All incidents within the film replicate what happened (but names are modified at the request of the victim’s family). Ashley met “Reece” when she was seventeen years old. At first, he was the man of her dreams, charming, very handsome, and all together into her. However, before her death, he became her worst nightmare. It took four years for the victim to die.
http://www.streamingnaija.com

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Ban Given To You My A Mod / She Tried To Stop Benson But His Passion Wouldn't Let That Happen. / Call Engineer Rex For Your Pure Water Machine And Reverse Osmosis Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.