Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response (2592 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2022
I will be your Lover, Slave, Prisoner, Accomplice

I asked him to be my lover... I deliberately refused to use the word, 'boyfriend'... For reasons known to us... grin

And his response was the sweetest! He makes my heart skip a beat...

He's cute this way... I adore him...

They make 'em good where he's from... grin kiss

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Candidlady: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

I asked him to be my lover... I deliberately refused to use the word, 'boyfriend'... For reasons known to us... grin

And his response was the sweetest! He makes my heart skip a beat...

He's cute this way... I adore him...

They make 'em good where he's from... grin kiss

In as much ilove the fact you opened up and didn't form "he must be the one to propose"... The only issue ihave with what you wrote up there is you saying you wanna be a slave and a prisoner...

Sis em PENISula ain't worth your freedom...

Those genders are opportunist... Never let em know what you truly feel

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

In as much ilove the fact you opened up and didn't form "he must be the one to propose"... The only issue ihave with what you wrote up there is you saying you wanna be a slave and a prisoner...

Those genders are opportunist... Never let em know what you truly feel
Oh! That was his reply...

Last month, we've hardly spoken... And when we do, I avoid saying 'I love you'... But he does... We once had a fight... He's being trying to 'please me like before'... I love him, and he's perfect but he's misinterpreted my distance and thinks I'm uninterested...

He's really sweet... Two days ago, I was provoked by racists in Abuja... So I refused to talk to him... But he's not them... When I told him, he was upset and he was so kind! So I proposed... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Peebaby93: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thank God for you.

Just don't come back crying
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by czarr(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
God save his soul.
I don't know what crime he has committed that he has to be punished with the Jezebel spirit.

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Double0h7(f): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
To each their own but you found that response attractive? I guess it takes all sorts to make this world go around grin
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
czarr:
God save his soul.
I don't know what crime he has committed that he has to be punished with the Jezebel spirit.
What are you talking about? Jezebel spirit... I honestly do not understand...

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by ruggedboych: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
I never knew this girl was just 18 years till early this morning when a thread she created on January pop up, I felt embarrassed indulging her all this while. I have wash my hands off totally from her matter...

Bye Felicia angry sad

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Truvelisback(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is he ur cousin? I hope it's not what i am thinking.

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Double0h7:
To each their own but you found that response attractive? I guess it takes all sorts to make this world go around grin
You wouldn't get it...

He's my slave and prisoner because I'm mami-water and he's my loyal follower... He's sacrificed alot to be given the rare privilege to serve me...

He's my accomplice and lover because he and I are Bonnie and Clyde...

He used the right words... Simple but truthful...
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is he ur cousin? I hope it's not what i am thinking.
Nope... The Colombiana I've been crushing on...

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
ruggedboych:
I never knew this girl was just 18 years till early this morning when a thread she created on January pop up, I felt embarrassed indulge her all this while. I have wash my hands off totally from her matter...

Bye Felicia angry sad
Who are you? I don't understand... Why are you harassing me?

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Double0h7(f): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You wouldn't get it...

He's my slave and prisoner because I'm mami-water and he's my loyal follower... He's sacrificed alot to be given the rare privilege to serve me...

He's my accomplice and lover because he and I are Bonnie and Clyde...

He used the right words... Simple but truthful...

Lol. If you like it then I love it for you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Truvelisback(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Nope... The Colombiana I've been crushing on...
Nice one.
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by 0bamaMessi: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
ruggedboych:
I never knew this girl was just 18 years till early this morning when a thread she created on January pop up, I felt embarrassed indulging her all this while. I have wash my hands off totally from her matter...

Bye Felicia angry sad
says a chronic pedophile

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
0bamaMessi:
says a chronic pedophile
No!!! I don't understand this quarrel... Neither do I under why I've been added to it by that weird man... Nor do I understand why this sh** happens in my thread!!!

Both of you should go away... Don't ruin this thread... Thank you!

Ruggedboych: go away!!!
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by daddymummy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Keep lying and deceiving yourself.
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by 0bamaMessi: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Who are you? I don't understand... Why are you harassing me?
he is just a frustrated pedophile that derives pleasure from molesting little boys. Ignore the bastard. So he can pay attention to me properly cool cool
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Miky91: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
[If u chop beta peninsula u go forget all this your grammar.

quote author=Candidlady post=109974315]

Those genders are opportunist... Never let em know what you truly feel[/quote]
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
0bamaMessi:
he is just a frustrated pedophile that derives pleasure from molesting little boys. Ignore the bastard. So he can pay attention to me properly cool cool
I see... Are you the bad man who clones other people's accounts or it's him? Nevermind, I prefer to remain Ignorant... smiley
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by 0bamaMessi: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
No!!! I don't understand this quarrel... Neither do I under why I've been added to it by that weird man... Nor do I understand why this sh** happens in my thread!!!

Ruggedboych: go away!!!
u are calling me both of u? Wtf I even thought you had little sense. Oya ruggedboych give it to the bitch hot hot. And let me warn u, I am the worst guy here to try rubbish with o. I will make u suicidal if you bring your rubbish to me
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
daddymummy:
Keep lying and deceiving yourself.
About what? That we said this? Or that he's from Colombia?
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by 0bamaMessi: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
I see... Are you the bad man who clones other people's accounts or it's him? Nevermind, I prefer to remain Ignorant... smiley
I knew it. I knew was talking to a frustrated idiot grin

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
0bamaMessi:
I knew it. I knew was talking to a frustrated idiot grin
What?
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by ruggedboych: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

Ruggedboy: go away!!!

Why are you disturbing my mention, did you see me reply him, I said I have washed my hands off your matter why not follow suit so peace can reign Smalley I have no business with girls below 20, I am not even gonna click on your thread(s) no more, talk more of commenting

Enjoy your silly thread
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
[right][/right]
0bamaMessi:
u are calling me both of u? Wtf I even thought you had little sense. Oya ruggedboych give it to the bitch hot hot. And let me warn u, I am the worst guy here to try rubbish with o. I will make u suicidal if you bring your rubbish to me
Who are you? The both of you should leave... It's my thread and you're both derailing it!
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
ruggedboych:

Why are you disturbing my mention, did you see me reply him, I said I have washed my hands off your matter why not follow suit so peace can reign Smalley I have no business with girls below 20, I am not even gonna click on your thread(s) no more, talk more of commenting

Enjoy your silly thread
you're not the bad guy...

I'm not interested...
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by 0bamaMessi: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
ruggedboych:

Enjoy your silly thread
na the only time wey I dey support you be this , for the first time u get small sense. The bitch needs to be fisted cheesy
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by 0bamaMessi: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
you're not the bad guy...

I'm not interested...
u like them bad abi, I got a fat 9.5inch gbola, I don't think that is something u want to mess with
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
[right][/right] Who are you? The both of you should leave... It's my thread and you're both derailing it!
If you ignore a troll,it will die. In the food section this troll(0bamamessi(cloned moniker of obamamessi),richlunatic,labadi69,richpharoah,bigc0wh0rn(clone) etc). He tried to derail the food picture thread and guess what, nobody gave him attention. Everyone ignored him and he left. So just ignore him.
Anyways some nairalanders call you Felicia,is that your name?
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by 0bamaMessi: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
ifyken:

If you ignore a troll,it will die. In the food section this troll(0bamamessi(cloned moniker of obamamessi),richlunatic,labadi69,richpharoah,bigc0wh0rn(clone) etc). He tried to derail the food picture thread and guess what, nobody gave him attention. Everyone ignored him and he left. So just ignore him.
me food section? You must be high on dog sperm
Re: I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
ifyken:

Thank you! It's a troll... And I thought the other guy was the bad one...

I've noticed him... He clones accounts... I'll ignore him... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Woman's Body Found Eaten By Her 5 Dogs After Neighbours Noticed Bad Smell / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Hookup Girls In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.