Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (39480 Views)

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by lonlytroy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
This country na Wah Oo
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by crossfm: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
We don't want to know.whoever did it must pay.I don't blame them,it's our government and their body language I blame.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Adewale1603(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by ekaette1621: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
nigeria my Nigeria
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Revolva(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
That is their problem
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
WHAT A SHAME! HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLING? PREDICAMENT OF THE SELF ACCLAIMED GIANT OF AFRICA IN THE HANDS OF SMALL NATIONS. I WEEP FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by happy200(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
They asked Nigerian Embassy to provide documents but they were reluctant. (Nigerian's i don't care attitude) caused all these. But Ghana is still wrong because you can't sell the same land someone has paid for to another person, secondly what is the reason why Ghana did not issue land certificate to the Embassy since year 2000 that till now.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by morris477(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
They buy land and they refused to collect documents.ok na
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by dangermouse(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wake me up when Nigeria reciprocates thier gesture. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nigeria is now a toothless bulldog. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by paulolee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
bad
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

There's nothing like embarrassment here, yes they mistakingly demolished a certain building. Later on, Nigeria Government took a step in which they later apologized and they promised to build another one better than the already demolished. What more are you expecting?

You're a bastard!!!a fool!!! a pig!!! To call my country's embassy a "certain building". God will purnish u!!!! Bastard son of no father!!!
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by homesteady(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
At the end of the day, it is still see finish that caused this nonsense. They know that Nigeria High commission occupies that land and they went ahead to lease it out to someone.

You asked them to bring proof of ownership and they did not bring. Was all channels of communications closed that they just decided to lease it out to someone? What if Nigeria high commission claims they didn't get any message to produce proof of ownership, can they be argue with them?

They have a Minister of Foreign affairs that can easily call the Nigeria high commissioner. They have an ambassador in Nigeria that could easily meet our Minister of Foreign affairs. But No, they just saw us as a useless country and decided to do what will humiliate us because they are not afraid of any backlash.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by joro10: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
nawa ...we no just follow ...mtwwwwwww
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
GreenKalada:

You're a bastard!!!a fool!!! a pig!!! To call my country's embassy a "certain building". God will purnish u!!!! Bastard son of no father!!!
Well I don't troll a banter, it's not my doing and I won't engaged you into that. But mind you, I'm a Nigerian, mind your utterances. This will be the last time I will talk to you on this forum because I understand the fact that you cannot engaged with someone in a meaningful conversation. Did I even quote you in the first instance? What's wrong with all these kids nau.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by izibili44: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yes I be pure Nigeria man. But let us understand waiting happened. What is the job of an ambassador. A letter was written to Nigeria high commission to provide prove of owner ship. Nigeria high commission no answer dem. We bought the land since year 2000. Dem refuse go take all the relevant documents showing that the land belongs to us. Make una read well to know say na so all our high commission dey furk up. Well Ghana make una just build back our house.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by vioment: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ghana is investigating the issue and their president promised to resolve it.

That's what matured nations do.

Blk SAs on the other hand, have a public holiday once or twice a month where they go around the country killing Nigerians and other Africans. It is a tv special and competition show for them with their kings giving them awards. Then they also go around forcing white people from their houses and businesses to kill or chase out, so that they can add the houses to the ones they stole when they did their Nigerian and African monthly blood sacrifice.

All of us have been seeing those xenophobic attacks for years now. They do it without remorse.

Our enemy in Africa is clear.

The white SAs are getting tired of running from their country or hiding in their country. This is not what the freedom fighters fought for - barbarism.
We will fight for our friends and correct the mistake of the past.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by stagger: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
They must use their money to rebuild that structure.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Mycommand: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Better than!
Fuckingmallam45:

There's nothing like embarrassment here, yes they mistakingly demolished a certain building. Later on, Nigeria Government took a step in which they later apologized and they promised to build another one better than the already demolished. What more are you expecting?
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Bighead9: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Zico5:
This government is so useless that I don't even know the language to qualify it. I wonder what is still working in this country. Buhari is just there as a nonentity who knows nothing about the happenings around him. Tinubu will be regretting his decision to support this man currently. My fear is that 3 year is too long to continue this way.

Igbo man, you've been noticed angry grin grin grin grin.

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Dididrumz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
let me read first, I may come back and comment
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by 080bjaked(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by AreaFada2: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Poor excuse. No need. It was obviously done out of contempt. Since they are replacing it, fine.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Bighead9: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
joviegghead:
Hi.
Are you seriously shitting me?!
High commission paid. It's even got a letter of allocation and right of entry to the land issue by the land commission itself.
But one document - Title certificate... Just this document led to the demolition of a the building which must have cost a lot.

I don't care about any article quoted by Nigeria's minister. I not even sure it's valid but..
They must build it back

Ghanaians and their bitter rivalry with Nigeria ehn.

God bless you.

You are a patriot.

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by MrFly(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
why cant we burn down their embassy here. Eye for eye, blood for blood
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by prospero15(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmm...
please call to get your kiddies tablet below.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by chukwuibuipob: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Seen.Make the blackly pipu go fix the building back
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by chukwuibuipob: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bighead9:

Ipob yweets!, you've been noticed angry grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by smallsmall: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
So, the Lands Commission in Ghana
- Collected close to ONE MILLION Cedis from the Nigerian High Commission for this Land - FACT
- This payment for this land was twenty years ago - FACT
- This Land Commission issued reciepts for this land payment by Nigeria and has Duplicates of such in its Drawers - FACT
- This same Ghana Lands Commission went and sold same land to another Person - FACT

What is this called if not FRAUD and 419? The Ghananian Govt is fraudulent

- But the third party came and destroyed the Fence of the Embassy first - FACT
- Then when Nigerian High Commission seems to be sleeping and not reacting/responding to this "Attack", the man got emboldened and now demolished the Embassy Building on the land - FACT

Now, does the fact that these criminals issued a sort of "first warning" by demolishing the fence of the embassy and Nigeria High Commission DID NOTHING , did not raise alarm, did not issue a warning to the Govt of Ghana and just went to sleep, I think the Minister fo Foreign Affairs and the High Commissioner of Nigeria in Ghana needs to be relieved of their Jobs IMMEDIATELY. This is sheer incompetence and dereliction of duty.

Ghana now needs to be sued at the UN and ICC, for FRAUD because once you sell something to someone (Sale Contract) and you got PAID for it (CONSIDERATION for the Sale Contract), you cannot sell the same Title to a third party without FIRST informing and getting the Consent of the owner of the Title, under any circumstance.

Ghana must be severely PUNISHED for this violation of sovereignty. They must pay Ten times what it cost to build that building and the fence, pay damages and write a letter of apology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by AmazingELixir: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
undecided

Yeye don't they have records within their system to confirm the title owners of the said land....all these reasons are just balddash they knew the said land is owned by the Nigerian commission they are only testing the waters to see if the country still holds the relevant documents absence of which they will lay claim and apportion the land to the Osu kingdom.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Greenbirth: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dangrace01:
Ok

Due consultation was supposed to be followed before demolition
how much?
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Jaqenhghar: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
israelmao:
Ghana's bitter rivalry with Nigeria is age-long but the fact that Ghana must come to term with is that,Nigeria even in her worse state is better than Ghana in term of human and material resources.
There is no rivalry there Ghana is waay better than that shithole. Argue with your keyboard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.