Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (39485 Views)

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
The following day, the Paramount Chief of the Osu Traditional Area and the President of the Greater Accra Regional House of Chiefs, Nii Okwei Kinka Dowuona VI said in a statement the land on which the building was built belongs to Osu Stool kiss

It is everyone's Civic responsibilities to take back their their lands from Niggeria.

Nigeria is the cause of the darkness in Africa. Fulani terrorist has hijacked expired Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by smallsmall: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
All you Ghana-idiots on this Nigerian website, you should have gone to a Ghana website to concole yourselves but because you are as shameless as your leaders, you must come here. undecided

See, l have just one statement for you dunderheads. if you are half a country you call yourselves, dont hand over that land and its complete documents to Nigeria within 24hrs and rebuild that building and the fence you animals damaged, Nigeria will level the whole of Ghana within a twinkle of an eye.

Take note of the condition l am giving, so you know that this is not boasting.
Handover the Certifivate of ownership of that land within 24hrs and then rebuild the damage within seven days.

You fools think because we joke with you, that makes you some important creatures, ehn?
Rottenly black things.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Noisyrians:
Your country Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. That is a fact.

Your country is not fit to lick our ass but we let cause we love you
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Noisyrians:
Your country Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. That is a fact.

Your country is not fit to lick our ass but we let youcause we love you
You bastard
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
The following day, the Paramount Chief of the Osu Traditional Area and the President of the Greater Accra Regional House of Chiefs, Nii Okwei Kinka Dowuona VI said in a statement the land on which the building was built belongs to Osu Stool kiss

It is everyone's Civic responsibilities to take back their their lands from Niggeria.

Nigeria is the cause of the darkness in Africa. Fulani terrorist has hijacked expired Nigeria.
Look at this fool talking about the ghost of a dead and forgotten nation
To all biafra buffoons on this platform fuvk you
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jobless, useless ghananians will come now and start replying every blessed comment against there backward/local nation second to congo
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Swanzi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
smallsmall:

Fool, Stop smoking Cheap Weed!, that a lion is injured does not make a nearby Cat think it has become a lion. grin

Very dry and stale what does that even mean..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Jaqenhghar: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
smallsmall:

Fool, Stop smoking Cheap Weed!, that a lion is injured does not make a nearby Cat think it has become a lion. grin
The good book says better a live dog than a dead lion. Like I said earlier, argue with your keyboard tongue
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Swanzi(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
mmars:

[s]What a pained pile of garbage from a backward country
Ghana will always be a son to Nigeria and we might just excuse you from this nonsense act you performed
but make no mistake you are like insects that can be squashed any minute [/s]

When will u make use of ur brain u this ret.arded infant grin

Yes we broke ur embassy and nothing will happen grin
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by kabillionaire(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2020
kai! naija don suffer.
if south Africa is not breaking our heads, Cameroon is twisting our wrist at the backyard.
Ghana, even Ghana is shoving a stick up our behind....
and I'm not talking of common India, China and Thail police oo
kai! naija don suffer
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by achillesfoot(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Greenbirth:
The ghana people whether the land is genuine or not will do everything to discredit nigeria as a nation but I tell you the truth that ghana is a country full of bitter minded individuals.

They dash madness to their own people at will. They hate the progress of anybody especially the nigerians. Ghana actually want nigeria to burn. A ghana news without nigeria added to it can never trend. If you want to quote me, you can I am in Accra. I speak twi too.
. I wish I could like and re like your post for a billion times.. You wrote the raw undiluted truth in pure form.. I speak Twi too... Hmm Ghana dier Asem ooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by ajl: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria always cutting corners

"Cutting corners"? Do you read the entire story or your English is terrible. Incompetence is the issue here. They purchased a parcel of land legally but failed to perfect the ownership even after the Ghana land agency wrote the commission. And the land agency also had issue because record should have showed the transaction Nigeria high commission did for the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by mordred44: 1:06am On Jun 26, 2020
STOOL na person name....its all good
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by ddeola: 2:58am On Jun 26, 2020
With all these payments and receipts, Ghana don f*ck-up. But diplomacy has to be brought into the matter, no b say Naija just dey encroach anyhow.

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Awaja(m): 3:15am On Jun 26, 2020
The antagonism is vivid enough,I expect retaliation ASAP mr president
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Obidiugwu: 5:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Is not really funny!!!
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Shittabay4nija(m): 5:50am On Jun 26, 2020
infini771:
Even Gambia cannot be embarrassed like that but no one cares because Nigeria is a company where politicians invest to make profit, and not a country.

F
T
C

Let me tell you that we all dearly care!!!
I must confirm that the gross failure of the Nigeria ambassador to Ghana .
How can the some people open up your fence for three days and you don’t know that that is an equally big slap on your nation !!! Now you are shouting around that the building hand being pull down .
Sincerely I count all the blame on this matter as cowardice attitude . Your nation is under treat you cannot issue resistance against such attach .
On the first basis we don’t have people that have the hearth of the country at hearth. How can we make payment for a propety and not follow up on the title as a country .
We outrightly know that , the propety is not yet fully ours .
I just pray Nigeria should take thy right bold step in words and action .
This is an international disgrace and can affect our citizens in Ghana if care is not taken .
My advice is for the presidency to sack all the staff of the embassy and second new people to manage the situation .
Apologies and sympathy display is not enough for Ghana to redeem the relationships. Ghana should speedily make sure that the building is Re erected immediately and all necessary documents on the right ownership are relinquish to Nigeria.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by segun18(m): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2020
ecolime:
The only reason is see finish

You are right o .When Bini woman say I don see am finish ..just no say the person don wowo

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Ironi:

You are very stupid , if you are the type of Human Resources Nigeria has then you people are in serious trouble.

You never even understood this simple post you are responding to. Waste of time!!

I don't argue with a bully and frustrated being,go and do your research.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=mmars post=91076784]
To all biafra buffoons on this platform fuvk you[/quote][/s]

The whole world can see how stupid and foolish Al the nigger- area supporters are! You can't debates intellectually, insulting your father and mother on social media.

Mmars, is a very useless animal in human form.

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

There is no rivalry there Ghana is waay better than that shithole. Argue with your keyboard

I don't need to argue since you said there's no rivalry even with lock-up of Nigerians' shops in Ghana sometime ago for no tangible reason.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by fid4fid: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2020
mimilogs:
Hmmm, African governments need to improve in their transparency with landed property acquisition policies and enforcement, its always a war in most West African nations and cities cry

Mimi Logistics is the certified company to talk to for paying your Chinese suppliers, buying & shipping goods from China, Turkey, check signature

Bro, I dey wonder why country no fit get one commission or ministry where person wey want buy property fit go check system to confirm property, then if he want buy the property they go there present their ID card, sign transfer of ownership form and immediately officer at the ministry change am for system. Why we no fit simplify thing for this part of the world? I jut tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Swanzi:

When will u make use of ur brain u this ret.arded infant grin

Yes we broke ur embassy and nothing will happen grin

Look at this brainless idiot

Your tax payers money that was met to build social amenity for you bunch of backward buffoons will be used to build it back
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
[[s]quote author=mmars post=91076784]
To all biafra buffoons on this platform fuvk you[/s]

The whole world can see how stupid and foolish Al the nigger- area supporters are! You can't debates intellectually, insulting your father and mother on social media.

Mmars, is a very useless animal in human form.
Intellectual you say
Let me bring you home . what is intellectual about a leader who has no adequate realistic plan for a bunch of blind fanatics even if you are able to gain your audio independence
What is intellectual about what your dumb leader is doing leaving his hateful supporters to suffer in there so called zoo. Cannot stay and fight for his right
What is intellectual about What you just did derailing a thread between two countries with a non existent entity
What is intellectual about all the useless words you biafra goats say each day without any reasonable action

Biafra has fallen and it will never rise again not in this life time AND maybe in the next and no stupid bunch of uneducated useless maggots can change that

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Multiplier7(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Ghana is really backward this days and I have my reasons for it.

1. Destroying someone's property without proper legal means is very illegal and uncivilized. There should be due processes but they failed to follow them because it is Nigeria. Of course, they hate that word Nigeria with passion.

2. In Ghana, there police station was attacked by robbers and a lot of things stolen (can you imagine). This thing happened in Nima. A whole police station my people robbed. That's really pathetic. What does police station stand for again? But in Ghana ,reverse is the case.

3. Now fast ward to what happened in a whole Accra o their capital city. Investigation revealed that police station was close by that Nigeria high commission house. Calls where made and no police officer showed up. This can never ever happen in Abuja. But an average Ghanaian believes Nigeria is this and that. What happened in Ghana was a total disgrace to them, a disgrace to Africa and disgrace to civilization.

They should should grow up to their responsibilities.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by MrSquint: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2020
See how the giant of Africa is ridiculously treated amongst it's sister nations, no respect talk more of fear.

I'll jejely wait to hear from our senators, I'm sure Mr president is in his usual shock already. This is Shameful.
If they're not killing and burning us today, they're shamefully sending us out of their country the next day, today ghana sef get mind dey demolish Nigeria's High Commission Building. Kai this one pain me
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Swanzi(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2020
mmars:

Look at this brainless idiot

Your tax payers money that was met to build social amenity for you bunch of backward buffoons will be used to build it back

See this joker of a clown what audio building for ur little mind abi..

take tissue wipe ur tears we ain’t building shit continue wailing

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Swanzi:

See this joker of a clown what audio building for ur little mind abi..

take tissue wipe ur tears we ain’t building shit continue wailing

Am not getting in the same boat with this piece of shit bulldog today
when they use your tax money to build the building go and hold your government

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2020
tell me one good thing about that shithole called ShitNIGERIA grin That zoo is irredeemably bleeped, from top to bottom cool that zoo is not even fit for animals to live in grin
[s]
mmars:

Your country is not fit to lick our ass but we let youcause we love you
You bastard
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2020
[b]honestly speaking nigerians are a big disgrace cool upon all the gra gra trash nigerians have been spewing, it turned out the nigerian high commission did not even have title to the land grin

you nigerians should hide your faces in shame grin you go to a foreign country, buy a piece of land to build your embassy and you don't have the required certificates? no sane person should endorse this shameful behaviour by you nigerians.

few years ago, el-Rufai, minister of federal capital territory, in your country, was busy demolishing houses in Abuja that were built without certficate of occupancy (CoO). even those who had CoO, but no permit to build had their buildings pulled down. And all you hailed el Rufai for trying to sanitise your rotten country grin Today, because it is Ghana, you mudder fuggerx are shouting crap!

From where I sit, there is no way the nigerian high commission will get that land back. The case will end up in court and judgement will be entered in favour of the Ghanaian claimants grin next time you people will learn sense grin[/b]

“Unfortunately, owing to the fact that the High Commission did not obtain a lease following the allocation letter, or proceed to obtain a Land Title Certificate or even a building permit for the new property, a search by the Lands Commission did not show that any proper documentation had been obtained in respect of the property,” the committee stated. v

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Noisyrians:

tell me one good thing about that shithole called ShitNIGERIA grin That zoo is irredeemably bleeped, from top to bottom cool that zoo is not even fit for animals to live in grin
[s][/s]
But you guys are rushing into the Zoo from your jungle
Too do what exactly?
I guess to serve as the animal while the blessed Nigerians watch
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Noisyrians:
[b]honestly speaking nigerians are a big disgrace cool upon all the gra gra trash nigerians have been spewing, it turned out the nigerian high commission did not even have title to the land grin

you nigerians should hide your faces in shame grin you go to a foreign country, buy a piece of land to build your embassy and you don't have the required certificates? no sane person should endorse this shameful behaviour by you nigerians.

few years ago, el-Rufai, minister of federal capital territory, in your country, was busy demolishing houses in Abuja that were built without certficate of occupancy (CoO). even those who had CoO, but no permit to build had their buildings pulled down. And all you hailed el Rufai for trying to sanitise your rotten country grin Today, because it is Ghana, you mudder fuggerx are shouting crap!

From where I sit, there is no way the nigerian high commission will get that land back. The case will end up in court and judgement will be entered in favour of the Ghanaian claimants grin next time you people will learn sense grin[/b]

“Unfortunately, owing to the fact that the High Commission did not obtain a lease following the allocation letter, or proceed to obtain a Land Title Certificate or even a building permit for the new property, a search by the Lands Commission did not show that any proper documentation had been obtained in respect of the property,” the committee stated. v
Your president is increasing your tax right now to meet our demands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.