Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (39483 Views)

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2020
you meant ANT of Africa? nigeria looks like a giant in your eyes? I don't know why you people like to deceive yourself like this cool

[s]
MrSquint:
See how the giant of Africa is ridiculously treated amongst it's sister nations, no respect talk more of fear.

I'll jejely wait to hear from our senators, I'm sure Mr president is in his usual shock already. This is Shameful.
If they're not killing and burning us today, they're shamefully sending us out of their country the next day, today ghana sef get mind dey demolish Nigeria's High Commission Building. Kai this one pain me
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2020
pure rubbish. which tax? the president of Ghana, cannot impose any tax without the approval of parliament. Ghana is not like your shiithole,huh?

[s]
mmars:

Your president is increasing your tax right now to meet our demands
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
nonsense! do you know te numbers of nigerians waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana? grin

[s]
mmars:

But you guys are rushing into the Zoo from your jungle
Too do what exactly?
I guess to serve as the animal while the blessed Nigerians watch
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
mmars:

Intellectual you say
Let me bring you home . what is intellectual about a leader who has no adequate realistic plan for a bunch of blind fanatics even if you are able to gain your audio independence
What is intellectual about what your dumb leader is doing leaving his hateful supporters to suffer in there so called zoo. Cannot stay and fight for his right
What is intellectual about What you just did derailing a thread between two countries with a non existent entity
What is intellectual about all the useless words you biafra goats say each day without any reasonable action

Biafra has fallen and it will never rise again not in this life time AND maybe in the next and no stupid bunch of uneducated useless maggots can change that

[/s]

You are still in the dark and full of frustration and desperation.

Our leader simply promised us that, he will destroy nigga-area/zoo with the truth.

Why would you see all the great actions and works Indigenous People of Biafra has destroyed Nigeria evil foundation all over the world, while you are still in the darkness?

Don't worry bandits are taking good care of you. Ouch Nigeria supporters are pure bred zombies of Africa.

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Swanzi(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2020
mmars:

Am not getting in the same boat with this piece of shit bulldog today
when they use your tax money to build the building go and hold your government

Cry cry baby grin grin

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by FirstCounsel(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2020
infini771:
Even Gambia cannot be embarrassed like that but no one cares because Nigeria is a company where politicians invest to make profit, and not a country.

F
T
C

A company? That's a new one. Ha ha ha grin
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Stop talking nonsense! You don’t know the nigerian high commission did not have certificate of ownership to that land? Can you nigerians produce any document that gives you official title to that land? Your embassy officials admitted they don’t have title to the land, even though they paid for the land 20 years ago. Isn’t that very shameful? grin

You Nigerians should bow your heads in shame. Even a child born today knows buying land is not like buying garri or rice grin you have to get relevant documentation to give you title to the land.

Didn’t el-Rufai do a similar thing in Abuja some years ago? Nigerians are damn fvcking hypocrites grin

Multiplier7:
Ghana is really backward this days and I have my reasons for it.

1. Destroying someone's property without proper legal means is very illegal and uncivilized. There should be due processes but they failed to follow them because it is Nigeria. Of course, they hate that word Nigeria with passion.

2. In Ghana, there police station was attacked by robbers and a lot of things stolen (can you imagine). This thing happened in Nima. A whole police station my people robbed. That's really pathetic. What does police station stand for again? But in Ghana ,reverse is the case.

3. Now fast ward to what happened in a whole Accra o their capital city. Investigation revealed that police station was close by that Nigeria high commission house. Calls where made and no police officer showed up. This can never ever happen in Abuja. But an average Ghanaian believes Nigeria is this and that. What happened in Ghana was a total disgrace to them, a disgrace to Africa and disgrace to civilization.

They should should grow up to their responsibilities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by jrtorrents: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
israelmao:
Ghana's bitter rivalry with Nigeria is age-long but the fact that Ghana must come to term with is that,Nigeria even in her worse state is better than Ghana in term of human and material resources.

All patriotism aside, judging the two countries purely based on performance, Ghana beats Nigeria on almost every meaningful metric. From poverty, to press freedom, poverty, peacefulness, education. Name it and Ghana comes on top of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Noisyrians:
pure rubbish. which tax? the president of Ghana, cannot impose any tax without the approval of parliament. Ghana is not like your shiithole,huh?

[s][/s]
Wait and see that your backward president will still lick our asses and build a mansion
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Build what back? You don’t even own the land and you didn’t obtain permission to build. You don’t have locus, you don’t even have a legal basis to claim anything. You are just blowing hot air cool produce your certificate of occupancy first grin

joviegghead:
Hi.
Are you seriously shitting me?!
High commission paid. It's even got a letter of allocation and right of entry to the land issue by the land commission itself.
But one document - Title certificate... Just this document led to the demolition of a the building which must have cost a lot.

I don't care about any article quoted by Nigeria's minister. I not even sure it's valid but..
They must build it back

Ghanaians and their bitter rivalry with Nigeria ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by jrtorrents: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
joviegghead:
Hi.
High commission paid. It's even got a letter of allocation and right of entry to the land issue by the land commission itself.
But one document - Title certificate... Just this document led to the demolition of a the building which must have cost a lot.

I don't care about any article quoted by Nigeria's minister. I not even sure it's valid but..
They must build it back

As a lot of people have said time and again, this demolition was not done by the government of Ghana but by private individual. I don't think the government of Ghana will commit such embarrassment.

Land disputes is a very big issue in Ghana (unfortunately), especially in Accra where prices of lands are running through the roof. It just so happens that Nigerian High Commission is the at the wrong of the stick this time, but it happens even between Ghanaians. This has very little to do with Ghanaian hating Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

You are still in the dark and full of frustration and desperation.

Our leader simply promised us that, he will destroy nigga-area/zoo with the truth.

Why would you see all the great actions and works Indigenous People of Biafra has destroyed Nigeria evil foundation all over the world, while you are still in the darkness?

Don't worry bandits are taking good care of you. Ouch Nigeria supporters are pure bred zombies of Africa.

Biafra is dead and you will keep ranting on the net till eternity
The east is the master mind of Nigerias corruption GEJ can testify
Your leader is a scared albino that makes house fly noises
Only a crazy deluded Animal will support your failed mission
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Swanzi:

Cry cry baby grin grin
Lick Nigeria ass in peace

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by jrtorrents: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2020
mmars:

Biafra is dead and you will keep ranting on the net till eternity
The east is the master mind of Nigeria corruption GEJ can testify
Your leader is an scared albino that makes house fly noises

I'm Ghanaian, I was recently watching the a documentary about the Biafra war and even as a non-Nigerian, I found myself rooting for Biafra. I genuinely think Nigeria will be a much better country if divided between North, Youroabland and Igboland.

Curious to think what the rest of you Nigerians think?
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2020
That my “backward president “ is an Oxford-trained internationally acclaimed lawyer. He is not like your illiterate, certificateless, cow rearing President grin

while the president of Ghanabis leading Ghana to achieve one of the highest economic growths on the continent, your president has led nigeria into recession grin chai, the zoo that is the poverty capital of the world is in recession grin

Do you know the number of Nigerians that are waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana? grin grin Nigeria is fvcked grin

mmars:

Wait and see that your backward president will still lick our asses and build a mansion

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Noisyrians:
nonsense! do you know te numbers of nigerians waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana? grin

[s][/s]
Moving to Ghana there must something wrong with your head.
You guys have over populated this place to the extent that we had to make bags free of charge for you to pack your dirty loads
#ghanamustgo
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Noisyrians:
That my “backward president “ is an Oxford-trained internationally acclaimed lawyer. He is not like your illiterate, certificateless, cow rearing President grin

while the president of Ghanabis leading Ghana to achieve one of the highest economic growths on the continent, your president has led nigeria into recession grin chai, the zoo that is the poverty capital of the world is in recession grin

Do you know the number of Nigerians that are waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana? grin grin Nigeria is fvcked grin

Achieve highest economic growth stop lying to your self
First go and govern ecowas then we can talk
The poverty capital of the world that is leading you in everything
Ghana shouldn't even be boasting it is not more than a state in Nigeria
If you president is so educated as he never heard about diplomatic approach behave behaving in a Mann only a cave man will behave
Ghana is joke of a country and one of the first countries to get independence in Africa and has nothing to show for it
Nigeria has always being better than that useless piece of shit called ghana i don't know shit about ghana and i don't want to know but all ghananians knows almost every thing going on in our country
This envy will only ruin your country
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
jrtorrents:

I'm Ghanaian, I was recently watching the a documentary about the Biafra war and even as a non-Nigerian, I found myself rooting for Biafra. I genuinely think Nigeria will be a much better country if divided between North, Youroabland and Igboland.

Curious to think what the rest of you Nigerians think?
No we are better off united
Separated will make the europian influence in Africa deeper
And the war started as a result of the biasness and corruption of the east
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Stvpid goat, let’s see if that land will belong to the high commission when it is all over. Ghana is a country ruled by law. This is what will happen. The case will go to court. The nigerian high commission will be asked to produce their official title to the land, they have none grin they case is thrown out and the Ghanaian claimant takes over the land.

There is nothing the Ghana government can or will do about it because the land did not belong to the government. The land belonged to the people of Osu. Stvpid nigerians without sense. When el Ruffai was demolishing houses in Abuja without CoO and buiding permit yiu didn’t see anything wrong with it. Disgraceful mudder fuggerz. Your high commission bought land without getting title. You think buying land is like buying groundnut? grin

mmars:

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Stvpid talk. Can you imagine, go and govern ecowas grin how will governing ecowas improve the lives of Ghanaians?

Do you know the number of Nigerians freeing to Ghana every day? Many more are waiting fir the borders to open and you are here talking rubbish grin

Ecowas my azz grin who gives a fvck about stvpid ecowas?

mmars:

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Tell your high commission to produce their certificate of occupancy and building permit then we can talk.

This stvpid, reckless behavior of Nigerians is what has turned your country into a certified shiithole grin a whole high commission in a foreign land went to buy land, paid for it and did not obtain official title.it was as if they were buying rice or groundnut in the marketplace. Nigerians always disgracing themselves since Lord Lugard’s time

mmars:

The poverty capital of the world that is leading you in everything
Ghana shouldn't even be boasting it is not more than a state in Nigeria
If you president is so educated as he never heard about diplomatic approach behave behaving in a Mann only a cave man will behave
Ghana is joke of a country and one of the first countries to get independence in Africa and has nothing to show for it
Nigeria has always being better than that useless piece of shit called ghana i don't know shit about ghana and i don't want to know but all ghananians knows almost every thing going on in our country
This envy will only ruin your country

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by jrtorrents: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2020
mmars:

No we are better off united
Separated will make the europian influence in Africa deeper
And the war started as a result of the biasness and corruption of the east

Interesting! would you said bias and corruption is only in the East? I mean corruption is very rampant accross Africa.

Purely as an outsider I think (and I could be wrong) that the differences between Nigerians are far to great to it a meaningful union. In the documentary that I watched, Sir Ahmado Bello the then Prermier of Nothern Nigeria said that he would employ a white person than a Nigerian from the south. How can a whole leader say something like this about his own countrymen?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Multiplier7(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Noisyrians:
Stop talking nonsense! You don’t know the nigerian high commission did not have certificate of ownership to that land? Can you nigerians produce any document that gives you official title to that land? Your embassy officials admitted they don’t have title to the land, even though they paid for the land 20 years ago. Isn’t that very shameful? grin

You Nigerians should bow your heads in shame. Even a child born today knows buying land is not like buying garri or rice grin you have to get relevant documentation to give you title to the land.

Didn’t el-Rufai do a similar thing in Abuja some years ago? Nigerians are damn fvcking hypocrites grin

Never you quote me again because I didn't quote you. Mind your business pls
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Stroud magg0t grin we are talking about 2020, you are talking about 1983? Today, Nigeria is a certified shiithole, the poverty capital of the world. So sad. #nigeriamustgo

mmars:

Moving to Ghana there must something wrong with your head.
You guys have over populated this place to the extent that we had to make bags free of charge for you to pack your dirty loads
#ghanamustgo

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Look at this ediot. You are not happy I am quoting you,huh? If you don’t want to be quoted, then don’t mention Ghana or Ghanaians. Fuckeduppedness
Multiplier7:

Never you quote me again because I didn't quote you. Mind your business pls

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by SarkinYarki: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
ajl:

"Cutting corners"? Do you read the entire story or your English is terrible. Incompetence is the issue here. They purchased a parcel of land legally but failed to perfect the ownership even after the Ghana land agency wrote the commission. And the land agency also had issue because record should have showed the transaction Nigeria high commission did for the land.

What are you even trying to defend ? That was typical Nigerian anyhowness at play and even the embassy has admitted it encroached on that property lawlessly and you are here trying to look for a way to defend them and blame the Ghanians

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Multiplier7(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Noisyrians:

Look at this ediot. You are not happy I am quoting you,huh? If you don’t want to be quoted, then don’t mention Ghana or Ghanaians. Fuckeduppedness

If only what Ghana knows how to do is produce touts and agbero conductors as citizens pls keep it to yourself

Don't infect me with it , am different. Last warning, mind your business.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by infohenry(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
mycar:
Ghanian government should rebuild the building ASAP
Simple solution.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Just30: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Do you know what a title certificate is?

without it, you don't own the land.

Secondly, the High Commission did not buy the land from the rightful owners.
joviegghead:
Hi.

They must build it back

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Just30: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thats the thing

The high Commission did not buy the land from it rightful owners
The second problem was because the land wasn't bought from it rightful owners, the High Commission could not secure a Title Certificate that shows that they won't the land.
The Title Certificate requires the Signature of the Owners of the Land and the Buyer's to constitute a contract.
Without prove of a legal contract, a Land Title certificate cannot be issued.
happy200:
They asked Nigerian Embassy to provide documents but they were reluctant. (Nigerian's i don't care attitude) caused all these. But Ghana is still wrong because you can't sell the same land someone has paid for to another person, secondly what is the reason why Ghana did not issue land certificate to the Embassy since year 2000 that till now.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Just30: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Since you need education, let me help you here.

The land commission of Ghana does not sell Stool lands.

-Because Nigeria did not buy the land from the legal owners, There was no valid contract.

- Because there was no valid contract between the owners and Nigeria, Nigeria could not get a land Title Certificate (meaning it was a back channel deal to take the land by force).

- in 2019, the owners of the land (Osu stool) sold the land to an insurance company (GLICO) and the insurance company went to do a Title Certificate of the land because they had a valid contract to do it. Now GLICO has both a valid contract certificate and a LAnds Title Certificate (meaning the own the land) for that reason, they can demolish anything the find on it.

The rest of your argument are emotional rants since the land and property in question
1. Is not the Nigerian Embassy and neither is it the Nigerian High Commission residence (So vienna convention does not cover it as a diplomatic property)
2. It was fraudulently acquired
smallsmall:
So, the Lands Commission in Ghana
- Collected close to ONE MILLION Cedis from the Nigerian High Commission for this Land - FACT
- This payment for this land was twenty years ago - FACT
- This Land Commission issued reciepts for this land payment by Nigeria and has Duplicates of such in its Drawers - FACT
- This same Ghana Lands Commission went and sold same land to another Person - FACT

What is this called if not FRAUD and 419? The Ghananian Govt is fraudulent

- But the third party came and destroyed the Fence of the Embassy first - FACT
- Then when Nigerian High Commission seems to be sleeping and not reacting/responding to this "Attack", the man got emboldened and now demolished the Embassy Building on the land - FACT

Now, does the fact that these criminals issued a sort of "first warning" by demolishing the fence of the embassy and Nigeria High Commission DID NOTHING , did not raise alarm, did not issue a warning to the Govt of Ghana and just went to sleep, I think the Minister fo Foreign Affairs and the High Commissioner of Nigeria in Ghana needs to be relieved of their Jobs IMMEDIATELY. This is sheer incompetence and dereliction of duty.

Ghana now needs to be sued at the UN and ICC, for FRAUD because once you sell something to someone (Sale Contract) and you got PAID for it (CONSIDERATION for the Sale Contract), you cannot sell the same Title to a third party without FIRST informing and getting the Consent of the owner of the Title, under any circumstance.

Ghana must be severely PUNISHED for this violation of sovereignty. They must pay Ten times what it cost to build that building and the fence, pay damages and write a letter of apology
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Just30: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
The property is not a diplomatic property as defined by the Vienna Convention
idtwo:
Mr Mallam, it is clear you do not understand that Nigeria's sovereign space & so Nigeria's sovereignty was violated. This is more than just demoliof a certain building as you wrote. Your reasoning on this issue is quite wrong or at best ignorant. There are codes that govern relations between countries and Ghanian authorities ought to know that.
I wonder why the demolishers were not challenged by the military/security. There ought to be a detachment of military in all our embassies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Resolution Of The Northern State Governors Forum Meeting / Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.