Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (39486 Views)

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by JaruJaru890: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

There's nothing like embarrassment here, yes they mistakingly demolished a certain building. Later on, Nigeria Government took a step in which they later apologized and they promised to build another one better than the already demolished. What more are you expecting?
as your moniker says, you are a fuckingmallam.
That act of ghana is a declaration of war and should be treated as such.
As femi gbajabiamila asked 2 days ago, can u go and destroy a US or european embassy? Your own has finished if u even contemplate it
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by idtwo: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mr Mallam, it is clear you do not understand that Nigeria's sovereign space & so Nigeria's sovereignty was violated. This is more than just demoliof a certain building as you wrote. Your reasoning on this issue is quite wrong or at best ignorant. There are codes that govern relations between countries and Ghanian authorities ought to know that.
I wonder why the demolishers were not challenged by the military/security. There ought to be a detachment of military in all our embassies.

Fuckingmallam45:

Well I don't troll a banter, it's not my doing and I won't engaged you into that. But mind you, I'm a Nigerian, mind your utterances. This will be the last time I will talk to you on this forum because I understand the fact that you cannot engaged with someone in a meaningful conversation. Did I even quote you for the first instance? What's wrong with all these kids nau.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria always cutting corners

Stop being silly
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by DonroxyII: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
profoslan:
When you use 'Quota system" to fill every available place, this is what you get.
Walahi grin ..

The Quota guys don't even care as far as their pocket is getting filled ... They will be like why does Nigeria even have a building in Ghana grin..

Sound Education and Knowledge is key to Nation Building and Development ...

I'm not even Bothered too ... !
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Tunde835(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Zico5:
This government is so useless that I don't even know the language to qualify it. I wonder what is still working in this country. Buhari is just there as a nonentity who knows nothing about the happenings around him. Tinubu will be regretting his decision to support this man currently. My fear is that 3 year is too long to continue this way.
Voting in buhari was like pausing Nigeria's development for 5 years nd 3 more to go not saying d past leaders did better just dat buhari is worst

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Zico5(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bighead9:

Igbo man, you've been noticed angry grin grin grin grin.
A pure Yoruba man from osun. Enjoy ur next level o
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Bighead9: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Zico5:

A pure Yoruba man from osun. Enjoy ur next level o

E pain this man very well grin grin grin grin.

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
This can only happen in Africa.
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by HRMK: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
WHO SHULD NOW TAKE THE BLAME?
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by cuteralph101(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Ironi: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
israelmao:
Ghana's bitter rivalry with Nigeria is age-long but the fact that Ghana must come to term with is that,Nigeria even in her worse state is better than Ghana in term of human and material resources.

You are very stupid , if you are the type of Human Resources Nigeria has then you people are in serious trouble.

You never even understood this simple post you are responding to. Waste of time!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Ironi: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Ghana dey flex muscles untop Nigeria head.. i won't call mr president lifeless..

But i can bet my balls, Ghana won't try this if na Obasanjo be the president..

grin grin grin

Why do you guys keep saying Ghana , Ghana ?

Do you people understand what is going on at all ??

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by middlebelter(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is a good way to start resolving the crisis. Any traditional land owners that sold land to Ghanaian or her Government should start laying claims on the land and ask for reclamation of the lands.

The Land Commission of Ghana find it too much to approach Nigerian Embassy for a meeting to resolve the issue, rather ,issued the land to Gilco?
Nigeria and Nigerians must put an end to this rubish

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by pretyval: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
So one person single handedly orchestrated the demolition of a building belonging to the giant of Africa...
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by oneTIMEman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Common ghana dey try naija, i don't blame you guys, #Free_Biafra
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by philcz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
What nonsense. These Ghanaians are misbehaving
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Ironi: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
JaruJaru890:
as your moniker says, you are a fuckingmallam.
That act of ghana is a declaration of war and should be treated as such.
As femi gbajabiamila asked 2 days ago, can u go and destroy a US or european embassy? Your own has finished if u even contemplate it

Again, are you stupid??

That was not an act of Ghana.

I now understand why you dimwits are always killing each other, your comprehension is that of Neanderthals, including your speaker of your National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by earnit1: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
really
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Advancedman(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
infini771:
Even Gambia cannot be embarrassed like that but no one cares because Nigeria is a company where politicians invest to make profit, and not a country.

F
T
C

Rubbish! send missile to their government house
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Cantonese: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
If that property belonged to USA, CHINA, UK, RUSSIA, FRANCE, JAPAN or GERMANY would the so called Osu have dared to go near there, how much more pull down the fence or any building inside?

The fact still remains that Ghana and Ghanaians will never stop being jealous of Nigerians. The obtain Nigerians passports, commit crimes in pretending to be Nigerians and then run back to their country.

An end surely to this hatred and wickedness by Ghanaians should happen, otherwise they may have to get paid in their own coin.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Cantonese: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ironi:

Again, are you stupid??

I now understand why you dimwits are always killing each other, your comprehension is that of Neanderthals, including your speaker of your National Assembly.

Please what does "an act of Ghana" mean?
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrFly:
why cant we burn down their embassy here. Eye for eye, blood for blood
If you near that place na Niger police go gun person down
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by guass(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ghanaians have been assaulting Nigerians in Ghana. Buhari did not act. Now that, what we foresaw, the Nigerian seat of power in Ghana is being fantastically removed, maybe Baba will talk this time. Let's wait
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ironi:

Again, are you stupid??

What a pained pile of garbage from a backward country
Ghana will always be a son to Nigeria and we might just excuse you from this nonsense act you performed
but make no mistake you are like insects that can be squashed any minute
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Didi2d(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
But Nigerians don't go around disturbing foreigners in Nigeria, in fact we always show love to any foreigner that comes our way. But the story is different with the way foreigners treat Nigerians in their country. Even Ghana for that matter
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Is it the same Nigeria we know, or you are referring to another Nigeria somewhere else?

israelmao:
Ghana's bitter rivalry with Nigeria is age-long but the fact that Ghana must come to term with is that,Nigeria even in her worse state is better than Ghana in term of human and material resources.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
I tire for this people ooh. Even when it is clear their high commission did not follow due process in acquiring the land and putting up the building that was demolished, they are still talking rubbish grin chai, who did this to these mudder fuggerz? grin

Ironi:

Again, are you stupid??

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by smallsmall: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

There is no rivalry there Ghana is waay better than that shithole. Argue with your keyboard

Fool, Stop smoking Cheap Weed!, that a lion is injured does not make a nearby Cat think it has become a lion. grin
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Your country Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. That is a fact.

mmars:

What a pained pile of garbage from a backward country
Ghana will always be a son to Nigeria and we might just excuse you from this nonsense act you performed
but make no mistake you are like insects that can be squashed any minute

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by smallsmall: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Noisyrians:
Your country Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. That is a fact.

For a Ghana that does not even has Shoes, that is a cheap shot up there. grin grin
You need to use your brain
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by helpfindbolu: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.