Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Please, Urgent Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Urgent Advice Needed! (527 Views)

I’m Considering To Japa Please Urgent Advice Needed / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by NEWBIN: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
I have been seeing this woman for the past two weeks. She is 57 and very rich

First time I visited her, she gave me a Kings treat . I ate two big balls of water melons. Even when I was full, she would force me eat more and more. After a quickie, I was pressed and had to sssshit. I made for her washroom, but she ordered me angrily to stop, that there was a problem with her WC, instead she offered me a rubber bag to drop in. I dropped full. She tied the bag and dropped it in a big box in her bedroom.

Anytime I visit her, she does the Sam thing. Now, I have shhhit 7 times , I have 7 rubber bags of my shhit in her box. I am now scared. Since yesterday, she has been calling me to visit her, but I am not willing. Can she be using my shhhit for rituals? How can such a rich woman make me shhhit in a rubber bag and she keeps it in her room, please advise me
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by MickzyDonald: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
No be every hole u must dig,u no go hear lalasticlala what should we do now ehn
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by Xristars(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
What! You don enter pepper soup be that oo.

Have you asked her where she shits?

For how long will WC not be functional?

No wonder she gives you fruits.

But, Anyways OP, I believe you know the answer to your question. You just felt like asking.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by NEWBIN: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Xristars:
What! You don enter pepper soup be that oo.

Have you asked her where she shits?

For how long will WC not be functional?

No wonder she gives you fruits.

But, Anyways OP, I believe you know the answer to your question. You just felt like asking.

She liked

She uses the WC
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by lograr(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
How come you always shhhit every time you visit her?

1 Like

Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by NEWBIN: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
lograr:
How come you always shhhit every time you visit her?

She overfeeds me anytime
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hope u av started praying seriously concerning it.....

Go to her huz n collect ur shiit
The thing no dey smell her ni

2 Likes

Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by Offpoint: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
R. I. P in advance if your sorry isn't figment of your imagination.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by lograr(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
NEWBIN:

She overfeeds me anytime
I believe you are an adult. How can you allow someone to over feed you for seven good times. Even children stop eating and start playing with their food when they are satisfied. Have you notice anything negative in your life since you have been donating your ssshit? Go and consult a pastor/someone spiritually inclined

1 Like

Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by NEWBIN: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
lograr:

I believe you are an adult. How can you allow someone to over feed you for seven good times. Even children stop eating and start playing with their food when they are satisfied. Have you notice anything negative in your life since you have been donating your ssshit? Go and consult a pastor/someone spiritually inclined

Not really

Just scared/anxious
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by JOACHINpedro: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
NEWBIN:

She overfeeds me anytime
Guy you dy eat o shocked
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed! by Samuelsmart22(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Hope u av started praying seriously concerning it.....

Go to her huz n collect ur shiit
The thing no dey smell her ni

This woman no kill me nah lol lol,,, which one is 'go and collect your shit'??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

River Turned Into Blood In Togo / Lol. Have You Seen This Funny Meme? / Nnamdi Kanu & Okezie Ikpeazu Caught Talkng About How To Bang A Girl [watch Out]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.