Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. (7422 Views)

What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Is This A Fashion Or Craziness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by naijastable(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
ladies have been known to go extreme moment to share their crazy fantasies ,here is a picture of a Facebook user who shared a picture of her dick shaped birthday cake .what your thought on this guys?

You can also checkout https://www.naijastable.com.ng/2020/06/Romantic-moment-lady-celebrates-his-boyfriend-with-wads-of-dollars-and-naira-notes..html

2 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Where are the "e go better" crew? How will tomorrow's kids be trained with these kind of very morally broke entities littering our biosphere? Dream much as you can things will only get worse. The children of tomorrow will only advance from bad to worse...2 Timothy 3:13.

No surprises though, Its the time already foretold in the book of 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

3 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by XXXXTENTACION: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ehen wetin devil no go see for prayer ground.

this mata sef. undecided
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Kriss216: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Women and dicck undecided

9 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by iPrevail(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
The word "shame" should be deleted from the English dictionary. Human beings no longer understand the meaning of that word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by SenorFax(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
And she has family members around her oo

Funny enough this one too will be shouting black-lives-matter.
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by GOFRONT(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chaiii......See a girlchild.

Just take a look at her tongue around the cor.kk.

Then On sunday, she'd be seen in the Church using that same mouth to sing songs of praise and worship.

Well, I need my phallus sucked tonight. Grabs car key and off to the joints of Essential workers.....

1 Like

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Dobson43: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
shocked

The rod of salvation saves a wet pūssy

1 Like

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Shedrack777: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
instead of her to took for sweetcunt dick and you know....... truly, women need dick more than men need cunt
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89 what do you have to say about this??
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by callmeRichie(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Iya eh tun gbe tuntun degrin
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by MiaB(f): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nonsense and buhari

1 Like

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Nova1988(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hi Nairalanders

Are you suspecting that your boo or bae is cheating or (for parents) do you want to monitor what your child is doing on their WhatsApp? Then look no further because I have the perfect app for you which will allow you to spy on their WhatsApp without them knowing. You can do things like read their messages, send messages, check their status and also upload. Not only are you getting the WhatsApp spy app but also + how to know if someone is Spying on you and how to stop it. Click the link to message me on Whatsapp if you are interested grin https:///2Ynz7vv
PS--> ITS FREE grin
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by yanabasee1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Internet no the forget oh
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by doggedfighter(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
iPrevail:
The word "shame" should be deleted from the English dictionary. Human beings no longer understand the meaning of that word

Why should one be ashamed of depictions of body parts.
The dick is a body part as much as your nose.

5 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by doggedfighter(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
An instrument of joy

Happy birthday ,girlie

3 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by crackhouse(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
This one love dick too much.
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Oyekslim: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Scams
it's not pls, it's genuine.
Pls patronize me
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Kriss216: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
An instrument of joy

Happy birthday ,girlie
Make God your instrument of joy. Give your life to Christ.
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kriss216:

Make God your instrument of joy. Give your life to Christ.
I don't need Christ or his Joy.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Kriss216: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

I don't need Christ or his Joy.
Thanks
Make gbola no go choke you o tongue
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
crackhouse:
This one love dick too much.
Is that such a bad thing? The hypocrisy of some Nigerians stink though.

4 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Corbin: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
I don't need Christ or his Joy. Thanks
shocked
doggedfighter:
I don't need Christ or his Joy. Thanks
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
People just do anything for clout

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs, washing machines, refrigerators and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by stanliwise(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

Why should one be ashamed of depictions of body parts.
The dick is a body part as much as your nose.
You're taking us to another direction. Is it appropriate we publicize those part?, wether it is part of our body of not.
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2020
I love her

2 Likes

Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by IVORY2009(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Is that such a bad thing? The hypocrisy of some Nigerians stink though.

Are you truly a female?
Re: Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Oyekslim:
it's not pls, it's genuine.

Pls patronize me

I have been scammed before with this recharge stuff and it was here on nairaland that I met the thief.

If you are genuine I am sorry for my comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? / What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / How To Break Up Nicely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.