Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? (858 Views)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Xenry: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
I just can't believe what I read in the picture below angry.
What is the craziness/weirdest thing that you have done for love and later regret doing?
Share your story.

Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
That thing you read in the picture never happened..don't sweat it aiit..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Xenry: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That thing you read in the picture never happened..don't sweat it aiit..
Because the person behind the post was your gender, you said it never happened? It's obvious you are pained. But your pains won't cover the truth. Just admit it; you don't want it to be true, but it is, and there's nothing you can do about it. So suck it up!

Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by EmzyT: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by blazingblender(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jeez
Mehn girls can go extra miles for guys ooh
Well love makes you do crazy things
I remember back then in secondary school I promisd my then lover that I will find her and marry her
Lol I still laugh whenever I read my diary
Cus the cunt ditched me for some dude she met in her street
Oh men that was the first time I cried over a woman
Shit the thing pain me ehhhh
I no go lie
Now am heartless
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Lalami3232(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why una dey feel say E no happen? No be 9ja babe do am? Abi una don forget say the average 9ja babe can do anything because of a good preeq? What those people cannot when it comes to fvck doesn't exist. Na dem go fvck their ex after marriage, na dem go carry another man pikin give person, na dem go complain say man dey last only 40secs but wereas na borehole dem carry under. Why a man go last when your toto don loss alignment? That aside jare, I no fit do anything crazy even if I mistakenly love a 9ja babe. Ask yourself this question, how many people wey don love a 9ja babe don benefit from loving them? Check your account before the relationship and check your account now, then tell us why you should go crazy for a leach.
Na MUMU dey go extra length to please our boreholes dem.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test ooooo. The pikin resemble me, that no means say na your pikin"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerian girls are mostly stupid and without brains.
Just imagine how that dolt murdered her dad.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Xenry: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeez
Mehn girls can go extra miles for guys ooh
Well love makes you do crazy things
I remember back then in secondary school I promisd my then lover that I will find her and marry her
Lol I still laugh whenever I read my diary
Cus the cunt ditched me for some dude she met in her street
Oh men that was the first time I cried over a woman
Shit the thing pain me ehhhh
I no go lie
Now am heartless
I was surprised when I read the tweet! Well, not only is love blind but it's also foolish.

Lol, yours is funny though, but you were inexperienced then, we've all been there before.

The first relationship always make people crazy over their partners and they just can't stop promising heaven and earth.

However, relationship that starts in secondary school ends there. Even relationship in the university is hard to keep, not to talk of the sec sch own grin.
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Xenry: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Nigerian girls are mostly stupid and without brains.
Just imagine how that dolt murdered her dad.
The thing weak me oo! undecided

Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xenry:
Because the person behind the post was your gender, you said it never happened? It's obvious you are pained. But your pains won't cover the truth. Just admit it; you don't want it to be true, but it is, and there's nothing you can do about it. So suck it up!
How about you keep mute kiddo.. cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by rickpat(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
hmmmm...*bends lips side ways*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by blazingblender(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xenry:
I was surprised when I read the tweet! Well, not only is love blind but it's also foolish.

Lol, yours is funny though, but you were inexperienced then, we've all been there before.

The first relationship always make people crazy over their partners and they just can't stop promising heaven and earth.

However, relationship that starts in secondary school ends there. Even relationship in the university is hard to keep, not to talk of the sec sch own grin.
swears
I was already imaging how we go marry sef and how our children ho resemble me
Men childish love dey sweet when it last ooh
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Xenry: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How about you keep mute kiddo.. cheesy
How about you accept your pain and move on?
I won't reply you again.
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xenry:
How about you accept your pain and move on?
I won't reply you again.
How about you keep mute and slide off?
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Premiumwriter: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How about you keep mute and slide off?
you vomit too many rubbish at a time.
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you vomit too many rubbish at a time.
Go tell that woman at home..
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Premiumwriter: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go tell that woman at home..
I guess yours found u in a dump

Oh wait, that's why you're so full sh!t
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I guess yours found u in a dump

Oh wait, that's why you're so full sh!t
You ain't Savage little boy..how about you face your job so you could at least help her life.. grin
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Premiumwriter: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ain't Savage little boy..how about you face your job so you could at least help her life.. grin
I guess the rubbish that garbaged you out have no more expectations of you?
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I guess the rubbish that garbaged you out have no more expectations of you?
No she is at home feeding you all day..only for you to come here just to insult her..
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Premiumwriter: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No she is at home feeding you all day..only for you to come here just to insult her..
feeding? seems the garbage offspring of a garbage thinks itself a human too.
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
feeding? seems the garbage offspring of a garbage thinks itself a human too.
She is one..after spending her youthful life in the*** fill in the gap.. grin
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Premiumwriter: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She is one..after spending her youthful life in the*** fill in the gap.. grin
nah. She's garbage. Never tink yourself anything other than that
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
nah. She's garbage. Never tink yourself anything other than that
Ssh.. premium boy..don't try to be Savage when it comes to me.. cheesy
Help yourself out by facing your job..
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Premiumwriter: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ssh.. premium boy..don't try to be Savage when it comes to me.. cheesy
Help yourself out by facing your job..
always trying to praising yourself.

Quite pathetic.
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
undecided
Re: What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? by Olayetan(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
I don't believe this shit.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Get Married When You Don’t Know Where Your Next Meal Is Comin / Can You Make Use Of This Apple Ring On Your Wedding Day / Check Out This Photo Of Real Friendship,black, Brown And White(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.