Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (76742 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Crochet: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good one
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

I'm just one of those people that like to question everything they hear.

Don't mind them. Stupid story.... The seller claiming to be the owner is a pissed off on its own. Just lies

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by herich(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Igbo Amaka.

Those Igbos too like money,
Igbos too greedy, crew.
Will be avoiding this thread like plague now.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Uchedeformula:

The good man bought less than a carton of indomie. So, the shop worker in his usual way of using an empty carton to package such quantity, mistakenly used the carton containing money. Loaded the indomie packs into it, and handed it over to the honest man, who didn't realize either until he got home. The kind man didn't purchase full carton of indomie.

God bless that man for me. He will never by any means experience lack ever again.

Does that makes sense to you? So, the person packing the noodles inside the supposedly empty carton did not realise how heavy it is?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Pinkiedave(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why the insults on what he thinks was right una sef ehn....
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Franklyspeakin: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by pquaver(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
monfizzy:
Sorry but this isn’t about being honest but stark idiocy. Such money can’t be traced to any individual so returning it makes no sense. E get some people wey poverty no dey taya walahi

Did he tell you he was hungry or poor.. What is not his, is of no satisfaction to him.. Go to bank many peoples money are there. you are free to go and take other peoples money that don't belong to you there.. Since its your only way out of poverty... Dullard..

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by vonn(f): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
it would be temptng but I surely would return it.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by davillian(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

I don't even believe the story.....
That's why I refuse to ask questions...
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Mazigabriel(m): 1:17am On Jun 27, 2020
monfizzy:
Sorry but this isn’t about being honest but stark idiocy. Such money can’t be traced to any individual so returning it makes no sense. E get some people wey poverty no dey taya walahi
people like you are problem to Nigeria both as a citizen and as Nigerian politicians
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Mazigabriel(m): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2020
All these glorified idiots criticizing the honest man are one of the problems Nigeria has, until people like are silenced and prevented from seeking political career and position that is when Nigeria would be great
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by mayor10(m): 2:24am On Jun 27, 2020
He don already chop bellefull na. See him belle
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by zoedew: 3:34am On Jun 27, 2020
God bless you sir!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by yungzeed(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

True. I'm also curious. How a cartoon of indomie will av money in it sealed. If the man didn't return it, it wouldn't av raised any question. But Nigeria is just full of mystery.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by ThatFairGuy: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by vetrovialMan(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2020
sanemind2:
Nice gesture by the Man,omo see em belle

meanwhile

500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice
price?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by themanderon: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Ode ni man yen
Iwo gan gan ni ode. What shall it profit you to eat another mans sweat and think you will go scot free??!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Justarandomguy: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2020
God does wonders in different ways. All I know is village people are attacking this man
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Justarandomguy: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2020
themanderon:

Iwo gan gan ni ode. What shall it profit you to eat another mans sweat and think you will go scot free??!
but tell me why someone will put money in indomie pack (sealed). Unless it was a way of smuggling the money.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by themanderon: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Justarandomguy:
but tell me why someone will put money in indomie pack (sealed). Unless it was a way of smuggling the money.

Truth is some of these big time traders are not comfortable putting their money in the bank and some may not have the time to do so, so they store it in their shops that's it.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Laykonyde(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
Very Foolish Man

He will Damian poor till he dies

Mumu

How do you think God blesses and favors someone

U are saying he will die poor for doing what is right. I'm very disappointed in you. One of the reasons Nija is a sorry state is because it has too many people like you.
True riches doesn't come from stealing.
You a likely to be a religious person and u are condemning someone who just did what was right.

Shior!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by nnamdi65(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
I wish FBI will also see this part of Good Nigerians and tweet it and not just paint us black Al the time

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by michwolf(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
the man is foolish but my thought is maybe a pastor once said to him whenever u see millions of naira u shall return it maybe that is the fact,because how can a man stoop so low in this new century
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Unrated900(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
The real and honest Biafra man.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Slimsly100(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slymonster:
Which kind story be this one

E get bow leg. Come wear shoe join grin grin
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pinkiedave:
Why the insults on what he thinks was right
una sef ehn....
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by TheCork(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pinkiedave:
Why the insults on what he thinks was right
una sef ehn....

Hello. Please can I have 3some wit u & yor friend for a box of indomie? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.