Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (76744 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by revelation2013(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thank God for people like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Greigns: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow God is good

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Uyi168: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
So people like this still day??

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Enigma2049(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow . People with good hearts still dey Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by ismoney: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
The heart is regenerated.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by jossynb(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow, God will bless him

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Great Nigerians Great People

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by superfitsez(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
foolish man
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Sammy07: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Those guys saying, "so we still have good people like this in Nigeria" won't return the money grin

Fact 98% of Nigerians won't return the money in this Corona times grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by ChiefAfonja: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Very Foolish Man

He will Damian poor till he dies

Mumu

How do you think God blesses and favors someone
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
This man will be forever poor in his life.
Can u imagine? Indomie that he bought with his own money..

Assuming the indomie was infested by rats when he bought it,would he have returned it? or even gun?

Some people have been so affected by religion that their moral compass has been set rubbishly

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Emma1Oj(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't want to be tested this way..9ja is not a joke dis days.

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by emmafineboy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please need help from anybody who can help am dying right now i lost my both parents at a tender age.. Am done with school life is very difficult with me as am speaking, pls i need a job of any kind i can drive too,am in calabar precisely pls am very down even to eat is difficult 4me,i need sum money to even eat if God touchés ur hrt am nt begin but u may need from sum1 tomorrow. tanks 08036717595

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by mamaafrik(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Returned it to who,to be traced by who,,haaaaaaaa,do we still have ogbono soup person like this,one man will just sit untop of it ni and into the thin air it goes.
Even on the last day,this guy go owe angel Gabriel three hot slap for this act of folly.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by ud4u: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good of him, these are the type of people that is needed at the helm of affairs and not rogues.

God will surely bless him.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by bluefilm: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Some boy boy don go hide oga money
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by lasmile(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Unbothered Nigerian
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Sleemchoko8: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
This are people we should call men of integrity not the crayfish in Aso rock. May God rewards you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by iornenge81(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside indomie carton in the first place? grin
Very important question
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Emma1Oj(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Ode ni man yen
Lol...I can imaging d look on ur face y typing this.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
orjisblog:
Mr Chidiebere Of Imo State Returns A Cartoon Of Indomie With N1.8M

A Man Of Integrity...

A man identified as Mr Chidiebere Ogbonna has returned 1.8 million naira which he found in a carton of indomie noodles he purchased in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the Story, the carton was partially filled with noodles coupled with some bundles of N1000 notes.

When asked why he returned the cash despite the hardship affecting the country at the moment, he said the money was not his, so there was no reason for him to keep it.

The owner of the business who could not hold back his joy, thanked him and told him to come back and collect a carton of indomie whenever he needs it till December.

Please let's celebrate this man today, am really proud of him.

Will you return the money if you were the one??

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/06/26/mr-chidiebere-of-imo-state-returns-a-cartoon-of-indomie-with-n1-8million/

Great guy.

Don't doubt it.

He's a great guy.

That's how to recognize greatness.
Massive respect, man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Kachi11(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice[/quote
. .

How much?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
orjisblog:

A Man Of Integrity...

A man identified as Mr Chidiebere Ogbonna has returned 1.8 million naira which he found in a carton of indomie noodles he purchased in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the Story, the carton was partially filled with noodles coupled with some bundles of N1000 notes.

When asked why he returned the cash despite the hardship affecting the country at the moment, he said the money was not his, so there was no reason for him to keep it.

The owner of the business who could not hold back his joy, thanked him and told him to come back and collect a carton of indomie whenever he needs it till December.

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/06/26/mr-chidiebere-of-imo-state-returns-a-cartoon-of-indomie-with-n1-8million/

My short comment: The man has overcome the lust for money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good! And highly commendable!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
He didn't steal it na. Heck, the disciples found shit-load of money in a fish, dem no return the fish nor the money. Why in the hell would i return money i found in an indomie carton i bought? If he buy land and he found money in the foundation he go return the land? Ayam not understanding this. If he buy okrika see dollars for inside the pocket, make he go return the jeans and money too. Abi mo ti return e ni! It's called finders keepers! Return fire!

5 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by czarr(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Where are the " Igbo too like money crew"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by 12345baba(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
I go collect just 100k return the remaining . Kperem
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by tot(f): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
GrammarNazi1, you are needed here.

Cartorn, Cartoon...sigh.

3 Likes

orjisblog:

A Man Of Integrity...

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/06/26/mr-chidiebere-of-imo-state-returns-a-cartoon-of-indomie-with-n1-

8million/

Please give me the shop address. I want to start buying indomie there

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.