Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (76738 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Talkingoil(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
orjisblog:
Mr Chidiebere Of Imo State Returns A Cartoon Of Indomie With N1.8M

A Man Of Integrity...

A man identified as Mr Chidiebere Ogbonna has returned 1.8 million naira which he found in a carton of indomie noodles he purchased in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the Story, the carton was partially filled with noodles coupled with some bundles of N1000 notes.

When asked why he returned the cash despite the hardship affecting the country at the moment, he said the money was not his, so there was no reason for him to keep it.

The owner of the business who could not hold back his joy, thanked him and told him to come back and collect a carton of indomie whenever he needs it till December.

Please let's celebrate this man today, am really proud of him.

Will you return the money if you were the one??

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/06/26/mr-chidiebere-of-imo-state-returns-a-cartoon-of-indomie-with-n1-8million/
Well I think he just threw a blessing away on the altar of false integrity.
The carton I believe must have been sealed, what if it's a looted fund that found it's way from warehouse to him and now he's given it to his supplier. Why won't he ask him to come and collect a free carton till December.
NB did the supplier say anything about keeping his money in carton's? Why won't he be overjoyed, person just dash am 1,8 million
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Yungmil: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

I'm just one of those people that like to question everything they hear.
With your last paragraph you can keep and sustain a relationship. great word
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by robbase: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] :-XGOD OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR OH. N1.8m
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Charlex23(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
For to be Carnally minded is Death and to be spiritually minded is life.
The way of man isn't God's own way, in a nutshell he did a good thing by returning the money. His reward is in heaven tho
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by richardmba(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Half of the carton is filled with 1000 notes and the seller/buyer couldn't detect and empty carton by the weight.
I don't believe it
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by miketayo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
If u keep money like that, you will pay with ur life.
Money in carton
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by roladex(f): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Your source is your blog and its already on fp
1.8 million in a carton of indomie undecided...and it's supposed to be sealed?
The ipob mods knows what they're doing.
The story hardly makes sense. Now coupled that the person returning the money is from that side makes it more incredulous.
tell him o
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Okoroawusa: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
All these bloggers sef.

I have so many questions to ask but make I dey go first
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by almayda: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Old style of stealing in big supermarkets...somebody incharge of cash put the money there,his accomplice was suppose to come to that supermarket to purchase income,I guess there was a mix up in the plan.The carton was picked by the wrong person,that scheme has been on for a while,it just back fired.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Okoroawusa: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
inspirator1:
Let me just ask a simple question..
Please if you buy a parcel of land and later discovered that there are Gold deposits or oil wells, will you return the land to the seller?
I dey mad?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by SUPERPACK: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gilbertase:
xisnin, i quoted you cos i KNOW we can have an intellectual exchange and not banter. Look at it this way, if you bought a car and while cleaning it you found money or lets say a blue diamond stashed in it, would you return the money/diamond?

Also, imagine you bought land and while setting the foundation you found same in the land debris (wrapped in something, so we are clear it wasnt as found in nature), would you contact the seller of said parcel of land?

Ps: Also this story is bollocks, i put a bale of 100k in an indomie carton just now. No way that carton will take 18 and still have any meaningful space for indomie, and that is SUPERPack carton o. Normal carton wont even take the full 1.8m
Okay. What if you are the owner of the money, which you planned to go to market with and you decided to keep the money in the carton, and you stepped out of the shop. Only for your sales boy to sell that particular carton to a customer because he never expected it. How will you feel should the buyer refuse to return the money? Empathy is all we need as humans.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by solostar1: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
monfizzy:
Sorry but this isn’t about being honest but stark idiocy. Such money can’t be traced to any individual so returning it makes no sense. E get some people wey poverty no dey taya walahi

Looking at that man, does he look poor to you?
Abi na only poor dey eat noodles for Nigeria.
Borrow sense if you no get one o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by femmy2010(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tempting but I most likely would do the same.
God bless him.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by berryace007: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
sanemind2:
Nice gesture by the Man,omo see em belle

meanwhile

500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice
How much jare
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Minjim: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Return it to whom exactly?!

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by 8stargeneral: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
D kind of people we need in Aso Rock.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Okoroawusa: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Uchedeformula:

This was what happened Sir:

The good man bought less than a carton of indomie. So, the shop worker in his usual way of using an empty carton to package such quantity, mistakenly used the carton containing money. Loaded the indomie packs into it, and handed it over to the honest man, who didn't realize either until he got home. The kind man didn't purchase full carton of indomie.

God bless that man for me. He will never by any means experience lack ever again.
It still doesn't make sense. Reason am well. Was the carton not checked before the indomie from another carton was put in it?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by GreaterFuture1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
oluxy:

Anyway, during military regime, it's peak milk carton when u visit them. They will say, give him one carton of milk. Get home and open it, it is not milk but dollars or highest domination.

Civilian uses indomin carton, duvey blanket, gesha carton.
Pls hope you don't mind the Following Questions
How did you Know this?
How do they manage to Seal It in Peak milk Cans?
Is The Peak Milk Company in on it?
What time period/administrations did this Happen?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Hespee93: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

Don't mind them jare, psychologically the weight of 1.8m is more higher than the that of 4 cartons of idomie. so how come on earth will someone buy imodie whereby the carton will be full of money?

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by luluosas(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
I see him going places very shortly. Integrity pays
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Kingproy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
If you believe this

Kneel down
I say kneel down

Shebi your brain don spoil
U no dey hear kneel down

Now repeat after me
God God give me sense
Say it again
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Okay. What if you are the owner of the money, which you planned to go to market with and you decided to keep the money in the carton, and you stepped out of the shop. Only for your sales boy to sell that particular carton to a customer because he never expected it. How will you feel should the buyer refuse to return the money? Empathy is all we need as humans.
fair enough. I agree on empathy 100%. However, there is also consideration for the possibility that said money may not even be the biz owner's. But i get you sha.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Papadoh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
As a man, you should never allow these three things to control you:
Your Dick, Anger and Greed.
He made the wise move. There are lots of smart people in this world, but only a chosen few are truly wise.

1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by ejanla077: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

Bro i have shops in lagos and Nnewi...

Maybe his workers hide money in the indomie box..

I remember a guy stormed hid brnch office unannounced, d boy in d shop was caught unawares, he had to hide the iPhone he was using without turning off.... Gbam alert enter while phone was hidden in counter. Oga is still in shop.... From the phone it was noticed the boy was building in a 2 storey building at aba
. His account balance was 2.1 million
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Josipov: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
TellMeNothing:
shocked

Question is what is N1.8M doing under a cartoon of Indomie which is supposedly not to have been opened or tampered with in the first place?
I think...
The indomie seller was using it as a piggy bank.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Iblak: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
sanemind2:

meanwhile

500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice

Hello bro, to advertise your business, check my signature
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Mentorme: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
People asking stupid questions.
Don't you know that money is been trafficked through that means.
The seller may not even be the owner.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by HRMK: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
NONSENSE!SO NA INDOMIE SHULD BE HIS REWARD FOR BN HONEST?YEYE!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Kvng6464: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
;DBig fool
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Charly68: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
God bless the man ,that buttress the point of Mama Abike Dabiri Erewa...not all Nigerians are fraudulent.. Just that some few black sheep are stigmatizing others
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by neonly: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
sanemind2:

meanwhile

How much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.