Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (59933 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by IDENNAA(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olalan:
Why men cheat is still amusing me when the femal anatomy isn't different.
Modified....the feeling of females giving different sexual pleasures is all in the head......

You are so ignorant... grin grin

Sexual pleasures are not all the same because the anatomy of every woman's body is different!
Cc. Olalan
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by bukatyne(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ishilove:
The randy he-goat of a husband is to blame for this absurd mockery of the marriage institution.

Randy he-goat grin

Double honors.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by megareal: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
For her mind she be agbero undecided, I trust wickedness, one woman or man sef go quietly dey one corner arrange her revenge. The wife need not do anything. This world is so wicked that showing too much body even for evil will attract higher wickedness to your case. Make she wait, her time remain small.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Ikennamurphy: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
OgaRico:
Shebi she too go marry one day and she go begin answer house wife?
I'm hearing KARMA silently
She's single mom already.. He who is on the ground fears no fall

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Evercurious(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
SenorFax:

Do you know some side chicks actually toast married men themselves these days??..

I've witnessed this in bars and hangouts, those ladies no get life. Once you are spotted and they know you are married, forget, they will throw themselves at you.

They don't care if you are married or not, they only want your money

Then FLEE...I say FLEE
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by bukatyne(f): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
Thats the name tagged for ladies who indulge in such.

It is just the wives afraid to face the person who is the cause of their problems:

The husbands.

Shifting the blame to the side chic makes it easier to 'deny' and 'forgive'.

Afterall, if the man was snatched, there is nothing wrong dragging him back home. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Ikennamurphy: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Obierika:

All pussies do not taste the same grin
Your mind is playing with you definitely.. Is surely a thing of the mind that I can tell u

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Denique(f): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olalan:
Modified....the feeling of females giving different sexual pleasures is all in the head......

A real man I stan!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Ikennamurphy: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
PrecioussB:
If you look at it this lady isn't wrong cos if she's doing the right thing her husband won't go out to find a side chick and how the hell did the side chick get the wife's number to call her. Wife is mad, the side chick is mad, the man is mad, the person videoing is also mad grin
I can see you have similar trade with the lady.. Better change your ways

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Gee64: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Remember, having more than one wife is acceptable in our African tradition. Having a side chicks is a preparation to having a second wife.

Though I am married to one wife for now, nothing prevents me from doing that if my finances are in 12 zeros.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
bukatyne:

Randy he-goat grin

Double honors.
grin
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
The man is to blame for this see finish.. no matter what happened that bitcch has no business calling the wife. Well, when a man has no principles or codes to comport himself how he go fit teach another person. Shame undecided
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by RighteousI: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is not a side chick, this a warri prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Grateful02(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
this side chick never jam strong head wife.. Sha make i no talk
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by offset67(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
useless girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by newdawn2017(f): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Because they havent killed her before or given her double shortsleeves
overa mere adult man who singlehandedly choose to put himself in a position that has threatened what he & his wife share?? D sanity & peace of his wife?? Really it's d Man that should be killed or given double short sleeve cause d betrayal is from him. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by leaculpa: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Any proof? shocked
it's not news. you can Google the exwifes interviews.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by bukatyne(f): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
leaculpa:

it's not news. you can Google the exwifes interviews.

Hmmmmmm.

Interesting.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Dalby(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olalan:

Wow, you are the only man on this planet that this truth have been revealed to grin grin grin

Do all mangos taste the same Or are they not all mangos
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by SATANNIST: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
if ths woman no pour am acid, she be bastard
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by AnanseK(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
And if the wife attacks her husband with weapon, Police will come in.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by OgaRico(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
She's single mom already.. He who is on the ground fears no fall
And so if someone is already a single mom that means she won't marry?
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Ikennamurphy: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
OgaRico:

And so if someone is already a single mom that means she won't marry?
Atleast you can see that's not in the agenda of this index case

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by AnanseK(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

And you’re calling her “ Lady”. The word lady and the word woman are not the same please.

This prostitute cannot be described as a lady. Please check the meaning of the word lady in a dictionary.

The word lady is a term of respect for a girl or woman, the equivalent of gentleman. Once used to describe only women of a high social class or status, the female equivalent of lord.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Ikennamurphy: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
AnanseK:

And you’re calling her “ Lady”. The word lady and the word woman are not the same please.

This prostitute cannot be described as a lady. Please check the meaning of the word lady in a dictionary.
OK, woman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by omohlexy: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wait o, did she just say"suck the hole of him yansh"? Do they do that too? Girls are disgusting.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Dalby(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
bukatyne:

Hmmmmmm.

Interesting.

http://www.fab.ng/2017/04/daddy-freeze-ex-wife-opeyemi-olarinde-tells-side-story-new-interview/

The recorded audio interview with her is there also
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by DexterousOne(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
SenorFax:

Do you know some side chicks actually toast married men themselves these days??..

I've witnessed this in bars and hangouts, those ladies no get life. Once you are spotted and they know you are married, forget, they will throw themselves at you.

They don't care if you are married or not, they only want your money

You have a point

That's why the married men have to keep them at bay
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dalby:

http://www.fab.ng/2017/04/daddy-freeze-ex-wife-opeyemi-olarinde-tells-side-story-new-interview/

The recorded audio interview with her is there also

Thanks a lot. cheesy

Modified: I have read it and it is just a backward version of Daddy Freezes' interview.

Dude claimed they wife was beating him and showed marks and bruises to that effect.

Wife claims husband was beating her and putting side chic on phone to further humiliate her.

Only the two of them and God really knows what happened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by bejeria101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na Clifford orji go pick your spare parts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.