Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed (12363 Views)

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Igetmyown247:

I’m sure a guy like hushpuppi inspire people like this. Imagine being a millionaire with no peace of mind all in the name of breaking a family curse. I hope he rots in jail for defrauding people of their hard earned money. He deserves every bad thing happening to him right now. No peace for the wicked.
Let's see victims who have come out to testify against him with proof before I will castigate him.For now he is innocent.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by cihofo: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020

1 Share

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
comshots:
What is wrong if his father is a taxi driver and the mom a bread seller?At least he break that poverty history from his family by becoming a millionaire.I don't think Dubai authority have a case against him.He will be free soonest.

I have no words for you at all. This is just too stupid of you Instagram celebrity with over 450million and his parents are living in poverty. Inface Dubai authorities should hang that man.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by RuggedSniper: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Musicprong01:
Nigerian Billionaire, Mompha made a wild revelation Three Years Ago,about the true identity of Hushpuppi and his family but was disregarded and declared bogus.

You’d realize ever since the Instagram big boy was arrested, no family member has jumped to his defense neither has anyone addressed the media on the ongoing alleged million-dollar scam allegations leveled against the “Gucci Master”.

We are tempted to believe that Mompha’s revelation 3 years ago may be true after all thus why the family can’t come out to defend their son.

He had a nasty altercation with Hushpuppi who was then his enemy and through that, he disclosed that Hushpuppi’s father is a taxi driver whilst his mother sells bread.
Source https://musicprong.com/see-what-mompha-said-about-hushpuppis-parents/
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by SavageMaster: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2020
comshots:
What is wrong if his father is a taxi driver and the mom a bread seller?At least he break that poverty history from his family by becoming a millionaire.I don't think Dubai authority have a case against him.He will be free soonest.

If that is true, two things may have happened:

1) His parents did not want to partake of his ill-gotten wealth and rejected his help.

2) He may have had issues with his parents and after he ventured into fraud, he blanked them.

1 Like

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Bakin3(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Check my signature.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Missyajoke(f): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Family over everything. If you fail to take care of them when you're rich they'll ignore you when you're having problems

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Sad: “p-square” Is Dead / Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.