Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! (499 Views)

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by royid: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
#blowjobs

It is unarguably scandalous and dehumanizing, infact it is totally cataclysmic, suicidal and mesmerising to condescend so low as to osculate in the name of romance, adrenaline rushing, melanin pumping or erotic vibrations.

swallowing 7% of enzymes metarmorphosing into bacteria.

Drinking 50% of herpes

licking 20% of phlegm

sipping 23% of plaques

with 0% lipids.

After munching Alhaji's 7-inch magnanimous burger behind closed doors, she comes home to boo with a kiss. grin

After eating Morenike's avocado, he comes home to bae with a kiss grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=165570465016869&id=112348863672363

Thank u grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by cihofo: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
funny mumu

(1) (Reply)

Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered / Cheating Boyfriend’s Car Burned Down By Girlfriend / Please Somebody Help Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.