Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! (1351 Views)

How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2011
My fellow girls, is a simple question for you guys & I would like you guys to answer it honestly!

Do the size of a (penis) matter to you?

You see in a world of supersize cars, meals and just about everything else, it's hard to stop thinking about whether bigger is actually better for everything. Nevertheless you know what they say different stroke for different people. I didn’t start this topic to boost blessed guys’ self esteem neither did I wanted to push the unblessed men out – I just wanted to find out what you ladies think!

Anyways girls batter me, answer this question sincerely and add your valid reasons.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by vertexroya(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=14pt]@ POSTER, this i not where to post such thread cool cool[/size]
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Tosinville(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2011
For more information visit www.penisindustry.com
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2011
I’m new here so I’m kinda lost.

Beside what’s wrong with my topic, I’m reading worse and nauseating topics so as to speak?
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2011
[b]Tosinville [/b]I don’t f(u)cking need 2 knw what another useless web had written, I want other members who are willing to participate & jot their opinions.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Mygoldie(f): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2011
tbh yeah,the size does matters,esp when its big,bold and beautifully useful.u grab.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by koolchicco: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2011
Ethiodime:

My fellow girls, is a simple question for you guys & I would like you guys to answer it honestly!

Do the size of a (manliness) matter to you?

You see in a world of supersize cars, meals and just about everything else, it's hard to stop thinking about whether bigger is actually better for everything. Nevertheless you know what they say different stroke for different people. I didn’t start this topic to boost blessed guys’ self esteem neither did I wanted to push the unblessed men out – I just wanted to find out what you ladies think!

Anyways girls batter me, answer this question sincerely and add your valid reasons.

Recycled. . .
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by 190: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2011
Mygoldie:

tbh yeah,the size does matters,esp when its big,bold and beautifully useful.u grab.

Hmm, what about a p[i]en[/i]is that can perform a prison break

would you be interested in mine,
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2011
Koolchizzo - so what if it's recycle, answer and share your opinion for hit the road syphilitic skank!

The rest thanks for your contribution. tongue
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2011
Mygoldie me like your honesty gal! wink grin grin
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Mygoldie(f): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2011
wink wink wink wink wink Ssssh.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2011
mygoldie you know what i also heard,

the bigger the feet the bigger the private part, so each time i met a cute boyfriend material, i also catch myself staring at his feet. grin
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Tosinville(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2011
Mygoldie,

Its like u haven't seen huge dickkk before that gon' make ya scared of all dickkz after treatin ur punanie with no mercy.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Mygoldie(f): 12:32am On Jan 30, 2011
Ethiodime:

mygoldie you know what i also heard,

the bigger the feet the bigger the private part, so each time i met a cute boyfriend material, i also catch myself staring at his feet. grin

wow!!! now that's a new one.

Tosinville:

Mygoldie,

Its like u haven't seen huge dickkk before that gon' make ya scared of all dickkz after treatin your punanie with no mercy.

and?
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:33am On Jan 30, 2011
Tosinville why will she opt for a big penis that won't treat her with slow love making scene! I believe she has the brain to go for a big thing that will treat her 'cat' tenderly.

I'm just saying.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by vertexroya(m): 12:34am On Jan 30, 2011
******VERTEX WALKS IN******

[size=14pt]Ethiodime [/size]

[size=15pt]you are forgiven for posting wrongly, I see 190 is in the spirit, and so is my sweetheart Goldie
My contribution: I can lend one to any one interested for an experiment, the price is free of charge only  wink wink

[/size]
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by 190: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2011
^^ Its true

Mr.brownjay knows more about this issues

Its not all d1cks that can perform prison breaks
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:37am On Jan 30, 2011
vertexroya thanks gee.

And just before you continue with you hunting I just wanna say this loud 7 clear….

All the girls who are digging this topic are allergic to small things and they also choke on them! Having said that, I believe there’s nothing for you to demonstration.

<------- the door is that way. cool

Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by vertexroya(m): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2011
Its true

Mr.brownjay knows more about this issues

Its not all d1cks that can perform prison breaks
  grin grin

[size=18pt]SURE[/size]
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Tosinville(m): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2011
Poster,

its al good if you say so cos some dickkz are awful with the way their foreskin are lol
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:42am On Jan 30, 2011
^
That’s why I prefer circumcised ones! sad To me circumcision is important as using a condom. undecided
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by vertexroya(m): 12:43am On Jan 30, 2011
vertexroya thanks gee.

And just before you continue with you hunting I just wanna say this loud 7 clear….

All the girls who are digging this topic are allergic to small things and they also choke on them! Having said that, I believe there’s nothing for you to demonstration.

<------- the door is that way.

[size=15pt]How could you be so certain, have you seen me inaction before?  undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Mygoldie(f): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2011
Vertex describe yourself in action please,lets just imagine it in our heads.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2011
vertexroya I wouldn’t want to see that!

Any guy whose self praised himself is more likely 2 be unblessed down there.  wink The good thing is we have enhancement workouts these days. grin
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by okenwa(m): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2011
@ poster,
to be honest with u, the size matters a lot to almost all ladies
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by vertexroya(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=14pt]
Vertex describe yourself in action please,lets just imagine it in our heads.
[/size]

[size=16pt]I'm a soldier in the making, my machine gun is always loaded on seeing action,
in fact all the people who have doubted me, spoke in several languages,
the problem is always that, my partners retreat so easily, making me look like I prepared for an over kill
The size is: dunno for now
I will measure it's length now and then when it turns to incredible hulk, I'll let you know too  [/size]
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 12:52am On Jan 30, 2011
^

I strongly agree, but a lot of them are scared to confess it.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by 190: 1:00am On Jan 30, 2011
Poster

This is called mary j a.k.a wee-wee a.k.a Egbo a.k.a Gbana a.k.a Claru; 

Its a grass that you should never smoke;

Cos if you do, you feel really high:

And when you are high you come up with threads like this.

ATTENTION: This is a paid advert by the Anti-useless threads association of Nairaland. Smoking canabis depletes your brain cells making you think up useless threads that have no benefit to neither the OP or anyone. Please call the Toll free no. for free counselling on Drug abuse. 0803-STOP-E'GBO.
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by MrsChima(f): 1:02am On Jan 30, 2011
Size is iMPORTANT and my baby pa---------

Yes, it does matter OP!
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Mygoldie(f): 1:03am On Jan 30, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14pt][/size]

[size=16pt]I'm a soldier in the making, my machine gun is always loaded on seeing action,
in fact all the people who have doubted me, spoke in several languages,
the problem is always that, my partners retreat so easily, making me look like I prepared for an over kill
The size is: dunno for now
I will measure it's length now and then when it turns to incredible hulk, I'll let you know too  [/size]

I don't get you,can you rephrase in a more clearer way,wetin consign soldier,consign the rod?
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by okenwa(m): 1:03am On Jan 30, 2011
are u thiopian?
Re: Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! by Ethiodime: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2011
^

I thought I made myself clear, I'm Ethiopian off course.

But why did you ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife / My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. / Leah. . .a Tale Of Betrayal, Hate, Forgiveness And Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.