Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Canine Investment Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Canine Investment Platform (313 Views)

Top 5 Investment Platform In Nigeria Where You Can Put Your Money (pros And Cons / Join Payday Investor, The Investment Platform Approved By CBN / Kolobox - The New Micro Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canine Investment Platform by knyte(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Just like every agricultural investment platform that gives you the opportunity to invest loose funds or you want your money to work for you instead of lying idle, we bring to you CANINE INVESTMENT PLATFORM that gives you the partner the pleasure of sitting back while your invested money works for you and at a stipulated period you get your capital and a percentage profit....

For folks who would be interested in this kindly drop your email address and I'll forward the necessary information regarding how to go about it. Don't miss this opportunity as there are only limited slots.
Re: Canine Investment Platform by bcashy: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't drop details here!

Okay ooo
Re: Canine Investment Platform by knyte(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2020
bcashy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't drop details here!

Okay ooo
I can but then if I choose not to it's my business isn't it? Don't run on another man's parade
Re: Canine Investment Platform by bcashy: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2020
knyte:

I can but then if I choose not to it's my business isn't it? Don't run on another man's parade

I hear u! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue ya parade! grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Buying Groceries From Nuelmart In Benin / Vehicle Now Available For Uber/bolt / How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.