Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (56987 Views)

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
idiot u still make no sense. u are a nuisance and scum of earth
you are such a demented fool I was just trying pity your worthless life by not giving you a reply I felt like dishing out but tonight you chose to be unfortunate... And you would definitely be unfortunate tonight continue I am waiting.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Read your part in bold. Your grandma said the same thing in 1960. grin
And since 1960 Nigeria has being like Africans much nicer US of A helping and saving her neighbors from western influence
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
idiot u still make no sense. u are a nuisance and scum of earth
you are such a demented fool I was just trying pity your worthless life by not giving you a reply I felt like dishing out but tonight you choose to be unfortunate... And you would definitely be unfortunate tonight continue I am waiting.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
JaruJaru890:
which truth? Truth and black south south africans dont mix in the same sentence.
You guys are the worst scums on earth. White men from netherlands and england developed your country and are controlling the economy. U black south africans are poorer than somalians. just drink, take drugs and go and look for black africans in south africa to kill and loot their shops. U have burnt the fingers that fed u by killing nigerians in south africa. Try it next time, we will activate our millitary and go and destroy johannesburg, pretoria and capetown. And leave your sinful sodom and gomorrah soweto slum for u

Lol, this one in bold really got me laughing. grin You mean you'll destroy them like u did Nigerian cities? Abeg please don't do that, Nigerian cities are the worst on planet earth oo. I'm very certain you'll achieve that without even trying, grime, filth, chaos everywhere grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Austin1805(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
yes the same blacks that produced invictus obi, hush puppi, evans, anini and co
come to think of it, the whites race has produced more high profile criminals than black
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
TRY TO GET SENse. same idiot that said he will not reply me came back to talk more trash.
you this bloody fool may thunder strike you dead if you dare quote me again.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
TRY TO GET SENse. same idiot that said he will not reply me came back to talk more trash.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
King44:
thunder go fire your papa. lol, u are a learner. quote me again and u wll die before august
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Exmilitant(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

Cool cool. I know there are a lot of fabulous Nigerians. We just need to get to know each other better. Cool the temperature down a bit.
My arms are open for an embrace.

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
I'm out of here. All you weaklings tried your best but failed. Don't call me, I'll call u.

BTW, techmo I'm still waiting for the name of the Nigerian leader who has given a public address in SA, in appreciation of the leading role you played in giving us lazy black slaves frrleedom. grin You won't find it coz u guys are exxagerating your role in SA. Thank goodness our government is giving you the middle finger.

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
In Afrikaans there is a saying: Ek gan op jou nek le" which directly translates to I'm going to lean on your neck...............This being an Afrikaans teacher its my opinion that she said this innocently(although ignorantly) and it had nothing to do with the George Floyd incident! the media just decided to blow this out of proportion just like the Sweicher reneke schools apparent segregation of white and black students which was proven false btw!!

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Austin1805(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Lol, this one in bold really got me laughing. grin You mean you'll destroy them like u did Nigerian cities? Abeg please don't do that, Nigerian cities are the worst on planet earth oo. I'm very certain you'll achieve that without even trying, grime, filth, chaos everywhere grin
I won't blame but Obasanjo that made our civil and public servants contribute 2% of their income to the south africa relief fund(SARF) just to free you filthy ingrates. Nigeria even had to grant assylum to your Nelson Mandela but one thing i know is that no matter how much y'all try to discredit our nation, y'all still cant beat the fact that we are the pace setter and if you got a problem with that, go to hell and rot in fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
JaruJaru890:
which truth? Truth and black south south africans dont mix in the same sentence.
You guys are the worst scums on earth. White men from netherlands and england developed your country and are controlling the economy. U black south africans are poorer than somalians. just drink, take drugs and go and look for black africans in south africa to kill and loot their shops. U have burnt the fingers that fed u by killing nigerians in south africa. Try it next time, we will activate our millitary and go and destroy johannesburg, pretoria and capetown. And leave your sinful sodom and gomorrah soweto slum for u
Black South Africans earn 3 times more than Nigerians and there are 18000 Black millionaires in South Africa vs only 9900 Nigerian millionaires in total.

Lastly your Military can barely defeat rag tag rebels like Boko Haram........never mind Africas most advanced military!!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
jaxxy:
Why wud a teacher say such a thing baffles me. If indeed she ment it like it happened to Floyd. Makes no sense. undecided

If she has no racist tendencies/past it shud be regarded as a terrible and ill timed mistake.
I don't think she meant it like that!!! ..........In Afrikaans there is a saying " Ek gan op jou nek le" which means I'm going to lean on your neck...........This saying has been around for decades and its something Afrikaans people say a lot!!

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Bojack(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
I am proud of the level of patriotism I am seeing on this thread.

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Princedapace(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
SenorFax:
When I saw its South Africa,

nonsense.
They do worse to their fellow blacks

Laughing my fat ass out.. Exactly, how we do worse to our selves in Nigeria..

Money ritual, kidnapping, slaughtering and raping, killing during elections, beheading for community clashes, boko Haram, oh yea, fulani herdsmen grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by mimopel(f): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bad!! Baad!! Too Bad!!!
This kind of thing shouldn’t even pop up in your head let alone come out of your mind on kids, it means you are a racist no need to coward under an apology pretense!

other news,

I have an iPhonee 7Plus 128gig to sell
Very clean as new (rose gold)
130k with cord charger.....
Zero nine zero eight four four zero three zero three eight
Or send a mail to Miriammoyse@yahoo.com
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
jln115:
I don't think she meant it like that!!! ..........In Afrikaans there is a saying " Ek gan op jou nek le" which means I'm going to lean on your neck...........This saying has been around for decades and its something Afrikaans people say a lot!!

I was also trying to give her the benefit of doubt but she said "I'll give you something to protest about". That right there shows her evil intent. She was clearly making reference to what's happening in the US. Then she cries in her apology and says she didn't mean disrespect to George Floyd. Sies!

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
If a black person said that, South Africans would have killed the black person immediately.

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Bojack(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

D SA chicks are the hottest in Africa and Nigerians are paying top dollar to have one by their side. That's the only way u can afford them. don't embarrass yourself and your own women abeg grin We're cleaning up your imagine ugly gorilla looking fools. We're the Brazil of Africa man.

You can sell drugs all u want but do some reading on the number of Nigerian monkey's killed in SA. Addicts killing their pimps grin

Then why do white models dominate South African fashion magazines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

I was also trying to give her the benefit of doubt but she said "I'll give you something to protest about". That right there shows her evil intent. She was clearly making reference to what's happening in the US. Then she cries in her apology and says she didn't mean disrespect to George Floyd. Sies!
fair enough..... I didn't watch the video just heard the story about a teacher getting fired for saying what she did!!

Obviously my first thought was she probably meant it like the Afrikaans saying!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bojack:
They don't

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by prince088: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2020
SaintNegro77:
Location??

Egbeda Lagos
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 28, 2020
you ma sef dey act rascist. mtschewwwwwwwww none entity
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by TMKsouth: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2020
jln115:
fair enough..... I didn't watch the video just heard the story about a teacher getting fired for saying what she did!!

Obviously my first thought was she probably meant it like the Afrikaans saying!

Cool. Check out the intro if this thread, it's in there somewhere.

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 1:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Bojack:

Because they lack hips and *ss fool.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by JaruJaru890: 2:38am On Jun 28, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
I'm out of here. All you weaklings tried your best but failed. Don't call me, I'll call u.

BTW, techmo I'm still waiting for the name of the Nigerian leader who has given a public address in SA, in appreciation of the leading role you played in giving us lazy black slaves frrleedom. grin You won't find it coz u guys are exxagerating your role in SA. Thank goodness our government is giving you the middle finger.
if u dont know that it was Nigeria that liberated black south africa from Aparthied, then there is no need arguing with u.
U want to go and join your black south africa forum? Where all u guys do is to curse and abuse and blame other africans from taking your shops and your jobs.
If only the policy of forcing you guys to study africkaans succeeded in the 70s, it would have been better for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Char1es: 2:43am On Jun 28, 2020
In the face of oppression, we must resist, not fight, rather die。
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Igbos are the tribe disgracing Nigeria's image and ruining our relationship with other countries. You wouldn't find many of my tribes men gallivanting round the world nor would you find many Hausas or Fulanis or Yorubas. Not to worry, lot of us still love you guys.
You are very stupid. The tribe that gave rise to the #Nigeriamustfall hashish that is trending on Twitter now due to their disgusting gang rape of a South African are Igbos right? Yoruba rapists.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:42am On Jun 28, 2020
TMKsouth:

Cool cool. I know there are a lot of fabulous Nigerians. We just need to get to know each other better. Cool the temperature down a bit.
Don't mind that fool. This is the one thing holding Nigeria down, tribalism. And it's being practised by the yoruba tribe especially, you must have heard of the African development bank saga how the Yoruba boss there is being accused of Nepotism, that's who they are they always tilt to their tribes in everything, be it appointments or favours or even rape, they gather in group to rape foreign girls just like the viral video of a SA girl gang banged by Nigerians, those are the Yorubas. They cant do without sex and rape.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Exmilitant:
My arms are open for an embrace.
Asslicker don't be stupid lowlife inferiority complex filled rodent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.