Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi (52119 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Many Nicknames / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Mayng01(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
He who does what someone has never done before will surely see what a man has never seen before.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by tundey4all(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
master in sacking workers
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Makavelli25: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Gap toothed laughing thief.....

[img]https://media./images/3f1382fb7682639c038f0e3d69b29d6b/tenor.gif[/img]

Chai....come see topic!

...dis man no go 'Rest in Peace' ohh

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]

A nother

P olitical

C asualty
Hoe lee sheet
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Lamasta(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Gap toothed laughing thief.....

[img]https://media./images/3f1382fb7682639c038f0e3d69b29d6b/tenor.gif[/img]

Chai....come see topic!

...dis man no go 'Rest in Peace' ohh

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]

A nother

P olitical

C asualty

Wicked grin
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by ejembi28(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
.lol...and (Shay emi no moni Kan ma losi school ni). I.e, (am I the cause of them not being able to attend sch).
And, (sho kawe to mi ). (Are u as educated as I am). Etc.
She omo school leleyi
Lol ...RIP.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:
The problem I have with Righteousness89 is not his preaching. No.
It is the fact that he doesn't demonstrate emotional intelligence.
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
It reeks of apathy. And that's just one among many things he says.
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
No to religious terrorism.

let the man be jare Bae

4 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Sterope(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
He was good in his first term but he became power intoxicated in his second.

The more reason we should say no to second term!

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Danniedpastor(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.

The truth of the matter is that YOU ARE FELLING GUILTY.
JUST be honest with yourself and Run to God. He would take care of your life that you won't feel the guilt anymore.
Jesus Loves you.

Remember,no old woman would laugh when a young man make jokes of toothless people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
INCREDIBLE007:

let the man be jare Bae
Only if he stops shoving his beliefs down our collective throats. Seun Osewa is an atheist yet built this forum. Let him go build his own to terrorise people with his gospel of religious terrorism.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danniedpastor:

The truth of the matter is that YOU ARE FELLING GUILTY.
JUST be honest with yourself and Run to God. He would take care of your life that you won't feel the guilt anymore.
Jesus Loves you.

Remember,no old woman would laugh when a young man make jokes of toothless people.
The truth is you lack sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
You dey ok so >: angry
Timil:
Babe I want to give you from back.

Sho ti ya?. Ko sare wa gba grin
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by shadrach77: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
He was a good governor
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by effectz123(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

Only if he stops shoving his beliefs down our collective throats. Seun Osewa is an atheist yet built this forum. Let him go build his own to terrorise people with his gospel of religious terrorism.

Actually nobody can shove anything inside your throat. Did you open it? What happened to ignoring posts that appears irrelevant to you? Rest the case pls.

9 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Danniedpastor(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

The truth is you lack sense.

I can see that you have plenty of it that's why:
1. You believe that Seun is an atheist, seeing how Islamic posts are protected here.

2. You feel threatened by an innocent invitation to God.

3. You can boldly Insult someone you don't know on a faceless forum like this.

Sister,only Jesus can save you. There is no hope elsewhere.

I love you.
But, Only Jesus can make you better.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by ofiko123(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
RIP Ajimobi..
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by ifko: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

Are u that pained by his post..just ignore that's all.
Or repent that's all..he is preaching while u are hating..nah devil dey use uu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Timil: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
You dey ok so >: angry
If I carry u go cloud 9 u go know say na me OK pass.

Make we hala for whatsapp na, drop ur number.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by cheesmooth(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

THIS MUST STOP.
. Because of that man you hate that why am still on nairaland, so leave him alone or face Good punishment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
cheesmooth:
. Because of that man you hate that why am still on nairaland, so leave him alone or face Good punishment
You can't even spell God correctly. grin Shift.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by PigTormentor: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
sircatherine45:

i support you
I'll soon get him banned, just like i did to PigTormentor

Got who banned? Empty braggadocious barrel.
Get a real job and a real life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danniedpastor:

I can see that you have plenty of it that's why:
1. You believe that Seun is an atheist, seeing how Islamic posts are protected here.

2. You feel threatened by an innocent invitation to God.

3. You can boldly Insult someone you don't know on a faceless forum like this.

Sister,only Jesus can save you. There is no hope elsewhere.

I love you.
But, Only Jesus can make you better.
You still lack understanding. Boy bye
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Naijaarchive(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
His first term was actually wonderful... But that second term enh.... Lautech student will never forget him that year grin shey ọmọ school de lé leyi sha
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
effectz123:

Actually nobody can shove anything inside your throat. Did you open it? What happened to ignoring posts that appears irrelevant to you? Rest the case pls.
I won't.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by SaintBeehot(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

THIS MUST STOP.
we're supposed to report you for not having enough sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by tot(f): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

You are the one choosing to be "terrorised". Fine, the guy needs to be more emotionally intelligent but describing his posts as terrorism is quite extreme.

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Secondly, it is a free forum. As long as he is not breaking any rules, he cannot be banned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Bakin3(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rip.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Kingzeez10: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mikkymilli:
This 2020 has really taken alot of lives sha, even apart from covid 19 deaths sef. I know how many people I know that have gone to meet their maker this year.
It's as though the grim reaper had a bet with someone and won massively cos dude is on a rampage. And I pray that the grim reaper will not reason our matter until we've fulfilled our purpose here on earth. Amen.

You see that voice that is telling you to hate him and telling you to write comments like this, rebuke that voice. I just have a feeling that that guy has won more souls for God here on nairaland than many pastors have in their churches.
Sister, REPENT.
Would you have said the same thing if he was a Muslim, if your answer is No you're an hypocrite.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by gly(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

You are the one choosing to be "terrorised". Fine, the guy needs to be more emotionally intelligent but describing his posts as terrorism is quite extreme.

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Secondly, it is a free forum. As long as he is not breaking any rules, he cannot be banned.

you nailed it sis! Thanks for your unbiased comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by brainfordetails: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

THIS MUST STOP.

Don't mind that religious pervert. Always looking for attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

THIS MUST STOP.
Nairaland is an Atheist Forum tho!!!

Stop derailing this thread!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.