Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi (52124 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Many Nicknames / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by techmo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
cool cool
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by ClassicMan202(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
dalass:
grin

Oshey space booker cheesy
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Engrduke: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
a
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by RexTramadol1: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na Koseleri not really pe egun re
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by OdefaGirl(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
RIP sir
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by mikeycharles(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:
The problem I have with Righteousness89 is not his preaching. No.
It is the fact that he doesn't demonstrate emotional intelligence.
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
It reeks of apathy. And that's just one among many things he says.
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
No to religious terrorism.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Am out now grin grin,
Obierika:

Space bookers grin
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by DropsMic(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by mikeycharles(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Koseleri is apparently missing KOSELERI; it has never happened
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Hezmatosky: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Gap toothed laughing thief.....

[img]https://media./images/3f1382fb7682639c038f0e3d69b29d6b/tenor.gif[/img]

Chai....see topic

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]
Must you always tell the whole world that you are hungry? As a hungry man is an angry man sad

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by gideonchi: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Getting experience in the field of geology, mining and earth related sciences do not come by easily.

For young graduates who want to get free practical training weekly on different areas of industrial application of geosciences, solid minerals/ mining and business opportunities abounding in the field, . The videos on different topics are posted weekly on MINERAL MINING: subscribe for free training videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uum_gPb2dfo
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by dalass(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
ClassicMan202:

Oshey space booker cheesy

We plenty for here.. No be only me waka come grin

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
K
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by One4me: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dont forget to add another nickname of his that was very popupalr: "Mr. Cripple Destroyer".

This nickname was given to him when he maliciously destroyed the Radio Station of a Cripple man called Ayefele, under some excuse of the Station not giving him good airtime.
The Buldozing was done at very early hours of the morning on a weekend, in the most outrageous display of "Arrogant Power Show" by someone who sees himself as a kind of demi-god.

Today, Ayefele is still alive and Mr. Cripple Destroyer has been destroyed by Covid-19, the slayer of constituted nonsense. undecided undecided

It was the same stupid Ajimobi that was trying to rubbish the Olubadan'Stool, by instigating Chiefs to rebel against their King and elevating them to 'inoconsequential kings', using fiat.
Today, [b]Olubadan is still alive
and the pompous looter who just finished building a house valued at #2Billion Niara, is six feet under Olubadan's stool. tongue tongue

Let us learn to be humble, no matter the amount of Power we control, nobody knows tomorrow.
Life is Vanity, Political Power is Vanity.[/b] undecided undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
tydi:
sad

The gates of hell and its elites are really tormented by that righteous guy. I like that!
Don't be silly. The gates of hell doesn't live on nairaland. And the difference between Righteousness89 and Shekau is a gun.

9 Likes 1 Share

SenorFax:

Leave the guy alone, your own too much
You done?
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Stmiceel(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
He once regarded himself as a Vulture.
Zoie:
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
i am of the mindset that he should not be seeing all posts from a religious angle. I get pissed off by some of his unbalanced comments.

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
matex97:
i am of the mindset that he should not be seeing all posts from a religious angle. I get pissed off by those unbalanced comment of his
Honestly. He shows signs of a person who lacks emotional intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by tydi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

Don't be silly. The gates of hell doesn't live on nairaland. And the difference between Righteousness89 and Shekau is a gun.

Don't be deceived! The gate of hell and heaven is right in your heart. Stop lying to yourself, the difference between them is the TRUTH.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by sircatherine45(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mikkymilli:
This 2020 has really taken alot of lives sha, even apart from covid 19 deaths sef. I know how many people I know that have gone to meet their maker this year.
It's as though the grim reaper had a bet with someone and won massively cos dude is on a rampage. And I pray that the grim reaper will not reason our matter until we've fulfilled our purpose here on earth. Amen.

You see that voice that is telling you to hate him and telling you to write comments like this, rebuke that voice. I just have a feeling that that guy has won more souls for God here on nairaland than many pastors have in their churches.
Sister, REPENT.

A spammer is a sinner
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by lokho(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Incomplete name...
See others:

Arobafin of Ibadan land

Asorosoboto of Oyo state

Alaso jaamu of Ibadan land

Tagbamole 1

Alasobaje of Southwest

Enu ja wire the first e.t.c.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by sircatherine45(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

THIS MUST STOP.

i support you
I'll soon get him banned, just like i did to PigTormentor

4 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
tydi:

Don't be deceived! The gate of hell and heaven is right in your heart. Stop lying to yourself, the difference between them is the TRUTH.
Keep saying it till you believe it.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Seunfretty: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
The pple saying shit about late ex Gov ajimobi should just stf!!!.....most especially pple living in ibadan....am not a supporter of bad utterances but that man is still the best Governor Oyo state ever had since i was born ....if you are still doubting then go crop out the old 15yrs pictures of..iwo road....mokola....alakia road...challenge to Lagos express and countless others then compare it to there present looks...an average Ibadan indigene hates development but wants money to be shared...that's stark foolishness..3days ago i was passing along iwo road and i saw a man unirating in a landscaped confined area....like wtf!!!...personally if o govern oyo state i wont ave option than to jail some pple i swear...all this was impossible during the late mans tenure.....presently ibadan is notorious again and thugs are again smoking weed at every corner...wetin dem no born there father to do during ajimobis tenure...i will rather choose a strict and firm leader with vision and developmental policy than a man who wants to please every one and hugs everything thrown at him...no govt has ever pleased all..NONE!!��

8 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by deewhydoski(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
They should let this man rest abeg
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Jarus(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
How can this author forget “Koseleri”?
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by yinkuscious(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ajibobi is also known as Koseleri governor (It has never happened before)

Are Atun ilu se (For building the modern Oyo State)

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by LordMayor018: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let this man rest abeg
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Timil: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Am out now grin grin,
Babe I want to give you from back.

Sho ti ya?. Ko sare wa gba grin
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Heterodox(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

THIS MUST STOP.

Just click report and put any number. His post will be removed by bot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.