Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi (52126 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Many Nicknames / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by femmyapson(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Zoie:

After you finished talking anyhow and i gave you a befitting reply, fit for a fo.ol, you're cussing.
All your curses will land on your head, your family and your generations to come in Jesus name. Amen.
Lets wait and see who truly believes and worship God in Jesus in spirit and truth between Me and You..
Maybe the antichrist against preaching heaven and eternity or the righteous backing someone who is preaching the GoodNews of Christ.
Dont forget my username.You will soon need it, cos you are coming back with tears on your face....Watch out
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by StreetFight: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Gap toothed laughing thief.....

[img]https://media./images/3f1382fb7682639c038f0e3d69b29d6b/tenor.gif[/img]

Chai....come see topic!

...dis man no go 'Rest in Peace' ohh

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]

A nother

P olitical

C asualty

He is not even resting at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.