Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi (52370 Views)

Ajimobi & Akeredolu: These Two Smiling Politicians Are Gone Forever / Adams Oshiomhole And His Many Nicknames / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by PigTormentor: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Viciheaka:
the man in question has not made racist and tribalistic comments on this section so y plan to get him banned?

He's a paranoid lunatic, he needs mental checkup fast. He's a jobless lazy youth.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by sircatherine45(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Viciheaka:
the man in question has not made racist and tribalistic comments on this section so y plan to get him banned?

spamming is a sin, and he'll go to hellfire for it...
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by femmyapson(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

Another fo.ol. Nairaland has too many of them.
I never called you names but you did. For calling me a "fo.ol. According to my words; May your seed be cut off from earth, may swine of bees sting your treasury, and may you be in bondage of poverty till the end of your days on earth...Watchout
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
femmyapson:

I never called you names but you did. For calling me a "fo.ol. According to my words; May your seed be cut off from earth, may swine of bees sting your treasury, and may you be in bondage of poverty till the end of your days on earth...Watchout
After you finished talking anyhow and i gave you a befitting reply, fit for a fo.ol, you're cussing.
All your curses will land on your head, your family and your generations to come in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Phabulos: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
But wait ohh
No be this same Ajumobi no pay oyo people salary for close to a year cos I don’t understand
Anyways may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by WhisperedNoise: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

After you finished talking anyhow and i gave you a befitting reply, fit for a fo.ol, you're cussing.
All your curses will land on your head, your family and your generations to come in Jesus name. Amen.

What side of the fence are you? Pro or anti Christian?
You've been vacillating between the two camps - Christian and well, anti Christian.

Are you a Christian or not? Kindly let us know.

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by StubbornGENIUS: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2020
WhisperedNoise:

You've been vacillating between the two camps - Christian and well, anti Christian.

Just what I was about to ask.Dear Zoie,i hope you know that ending a prayer in Jesus' name implies that you are a christian.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2020
WhisperedNoise:

So just because I called out a terrorist, then I'm anti Christian. For your information I grew up in a conservative Christian background and I know what harm religious terrorism can cause.

What I believe in at the moment is absolutely none of your business.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Just what I was about to ask.Dear Zoie,i hope you know that ending a prayer in Jesus' name implies that you are a christian.
Tell me, what do you think?
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by WhisperedNoise: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Zoie:

So just because I called out a terrorist, then I'm anti Christian. For your information I grew up in a conservative Christian background and I know what harm religious terrorism can cause.

What I believe in at the moment is absolutely none of your business.

Anty Zoie,
Camdan nau. I'm not trying to foment trouble, trust me.

You are quite liberal with the word "terrorist" fa. That's sounds slanderous. He might be zealous and his posts ubiquitous but to tag him a terrorist is quite a long shot.

I did not say that you are anti - Christian nau I simply asked what side of the fence you sat on.
You've given me your religious background but that doesn't address the question I asked - whether you are a Christian or not.

PS: We can discuss as civil beings. I'm not trying to force my beliefs on you; just trying to get you to soft pedal on your crusade against The Nairaland Pastor.

Cheers, Zoie. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by StubbornGENIUS: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Zoie:

Tell me, what do you think?
That you are obviously a non fanatic xtian.Also,I think you are a naughty badt girl.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by adadike(f): 2:01am On Jun 28, 2020
SenorFax:

Leave the guy alone, your own too much
He has freedom to express himself here just like everyone else. If you don't like his post just pass, he hasn't broken any rules so far on nairaland. Stop being an Antichrist

To comment on a Muslim forum you have to accept Allah, y'all never complained about that. Now you are calling this a religion terrorism, imagine.

Just let him be. He's doing a great job and he's preaching what he believes in. You too go and preach what you believed in no one is stopping you.
God bless you o. Even me don dey reason that repentance coz of that righteousness

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by EPIJOE: 2:35am On Jun 28, 2020
RIGHTEOUSNESS IS WINNING SOULS FOR CHRIST,

MADAM ZOIE, IF U DON'T LIKE HIS POST U CAN JUST AVOID HIS WRITE UP PERIOD.

INSTEAD OF RESISTING THE GOSPEL AND THE TRUTH.

MADAM U NEED DELIVERANCE. PLS VISIT MFM PRAYER CITY.

AND ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY B4 ITS TOO LATE..
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2020
EPIJOE:
RIGHTEOUSNESS IS WINNING SOULS FOR CHRIST,

MADAM ZOIE, IF U DON'T LIKE HIS POST U CAN JUST AVOID HIS WRITE UP PERIOD.

INSTEAD OF RESISTING THE GOSPEL AND THE TRUTH.

MADAM U NEED DELIVERANCE. PLS VISIT MFM PRAYER CITY.

AND ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY B4 ITS TOO LATE..
Shift. You're making noise
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
That you are obviously a non fanatic xtian.Also,I think you are a naughty badt girl.
grin grin
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Zoie:

Only if he stops shoving his beliefs down our collective throats. Seun Osewa is an atheist yet built this forum. Let him go build his own to terrorise people with his gospel of religious terrorism.

gospel of religious terrorism

did he said anyone should go and bomb anywhere
or kill anyone

and you call yourself Zoe

you contradicted yourself already
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2020
INCREDIBLE007:

gospel of religious terrorism

did he said anyone should go and bomb anywhere
or kill anyone

and you call yourself Zoe

you contradicted yourself already
I don't answer to you young man. Now scram!
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by TheM0nster: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Zoie:
[/s]
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zoie:
Zoe the young woman weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.