Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi (52123 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Many Nicknames / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Mikyle: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2020
AJUMOSE himself
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by dazzlingd(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Mikkymilli:
This 2020 has really taken alot of lives sha, even apart from covid 19 deaths sef. I know how many people I know that have gone to meet their maker this year.
It's as though the grim reaper had a bet with someone and won massively cos dude is on a rampage. And I pray that the grim reaper will not reason our matter until we've fulfilled our purpose here on earth. Amen.

You see that voice that is telling you to hate him and telling you to write comments like this, rebuke that voice. I just have a feeling that that guy has won more souls for God here on nairaland than many pastors have in their churches.
Sister, REPENT.

There are people dying everyday of hunger and are homeless, if u and that religious extremist want to win souls, go there and do the needful.....hypocrites!!

Coming here online to disturb people going about their normal business claiming winning souls.
Seun lalasticlala, put righteousness89 under control, it is madness!!!
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by crowther15(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Davicjoe:
Wetin come end am last last. Make he go become constituted authority for Heaven/Hell

sad angry shocked
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Yemike(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Seunfretty:
The pple saying shit about late ex Gov ajimobi should just stf!!!.....most especially pple living in ibadan....am not a supporter of bad utterances but that man is still the best Governor Oyo state ever had since i was born ....if you are still doubting then go crop out the old 15yrs pictures of..iwo road....mokola....alakia road...challenge to Lagos express and countless others then compare it to there present looks...an average Ibadan indigene hates development but wants money to be shared...that's stark foolishness..3days ago i was passing along iwo road and i saw a man unirating in a landscaped confined area....like wtf!!!...personally if o govern oyo state i wont ave option than to jail some pple i swear...all this was impossible during the late mans tenure.....presently ibadan is notorious again and thugs are again smoking weed at every corner...wetin dem no born there father to do during ajimobis tenure...i will rather choose a strict and firm leader with vision and developmental policy than a man who wants to please every one and hugs everything thrown at him...no govt has ever pleased all..NONE!!��
Are you sure you do visit Iwo road, Beere, Idi arere and the likes during Ajimobi's tenure?
Nobody can really stop Ibadan boys from smoking bro.
And how can you call Ajimobi the best governor oyo state ever had? WTF? Maybe you're still a teenager lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Mikkymilli: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Yet most of your brothers invade the muslim threads and call them unprintable names
If by brothers you mean Christians, then I can assure you that those ones aren't Christians, but as for you, where do you stand? You're not Christian, you're not Muslim, are you a pagan or floating?

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Mikkymilli: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

There are people dying everyday of hunger and are homeless, if u and that religious extremist want to win souls, go there and do the needful.....hypocrites!!

Coming here online to disturb people going about their normal business claiming winning souls.
Seun lalasticlala, put righteousness89 under control, it is madness!!!
What have you done for those ones as well? Ask yourself. If truly the words he's typing here on nairaland really hurts you, then I'm afraid you have a bigger problem than those that are hungry and homeless.

4 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by dazzlingd(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Mikkymilli:

What have you done for those ones as well? Ask yourself. If truly the words he's typing here on nairaland really hurts you, then I'm afraid you have a bigger problem than those that are hungry and homeless.

You have a bigger problem upstairs to think the world revolves around your beliefs.
I am not hurt by him in anyway, people deal with bigger problems in life, religion only creates more problem.. if his pain is to win souls, he should start by feeding the hungry ones around him first otherwise he remains a religious hypocrite and extremist..

The world does not revolve round your religion and beliefs....
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by dazzlingd(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Mikkymilli:

If by brothers you mean Christians, then I can assure you that those ones aren't Christians, but as for you, where do you stand? You're not Christian, you're not Muslim, are you a pagan or floating?

And must he believe in one??

Religious people are psychos, if someone does not believe something doesn't make the person less human in anyway, can't u just deal with it that not everyone must believe what u believe....
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by marttol: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

Don't be silly. The gates of hell doesn't live on nairaland. And the difference between Righteousness89 and Shekau is a gun.
yeah...the gates of hell prevails through you mind... all I'm saying in essence is that, the forces of evil are manipulating your mind to go against the gospel... but we'll, you are flesh and blood and not a spirit, you are gon die someday anyways then you will know he is ABSOLUTELY right after all...

4 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by ThatFairGuy: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Gap toothed laughing thief.....

[img]https://media./images/3f1382fb7682639c038f0e3d69b29d6b/tenor.gif[/img]

Chai....come see topic!

...dis man no go 'Rest in Peace' ohh

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]

A nother

P olitical

C asualty
Osu alusi outcast
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by marttol: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

Honestly. He shows signs of a person who lacks emotional intelligence.
the ways of the Spirit most times doesn't make sense to mere men cos he is following the voice of the intuition which defiles logic... God is not man...

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by marttol: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Danniedpastor:

The truth of the matter is that YOU ARE FELLING GUILTY.
JUST be honest with yourself and Run to God. He would take care of your life that you won't feel the guilt anymore.
Jesus Loves you.

Remember,no old woman would laugh when a young man make jokes of toothless people.
you are right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by marttol: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

Only if he stops shoving his beliefs down our collective throats. Seun Osewa is an atheist yet built this forum. Let him go build his own to terrorise people with his gospel of religious terrorism.
like someone said you are actually feeling guilty... lol,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by tolumay(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2020
I totally agree with your assertion that he is the best Governor Oyo state ever had.However, the stereotyping is quite unnecessary. The character you described is typical of Nigerians.

Also, I am of the opinion that the problem people had with the late Ajimobi was not about performance but about attitude and emotional intelligence. He performed extremely well, but his good works were tainted by condescending comments.

Seunfretty:
The pple saying shit about late ex Gov ajimobi should just stf!!!.....most especially pple living in ibadan....am not a supporter of bad utterances but that man is still the best Governor Oyo state ever had since i was born ....if you are still doubting then go crop out the old 15yrs pictures of..iwo road....mokola....alakia road...challenge to Lagos express and countless others then compare it to there present looks...an average Ibadan indigene hates development but wants money to be shared...that's stark foolishness..3days ago i was passing along iwo road and i saw a man unirating in a landscaped confined area....like wtf!!!...personally if o govern oyo state i wont ave option than to jail some pple i swear...all this was impossible during the late mans tenure.....presently ibadan is notorious again and thugs are again smoking weed at every corner...wetin dem no born there father to do during ajimobis tenure...i will rather choose a strict and firm leader with vision and developmental policy than a man who wants to please every one and hugs everything thrown at him...no govt has ever pleased all..NONE!!��

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Mikkymilli: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

You have a bigger problem upstairs to think the world revolves around your beliefs.
I am not hurt by him in anyway, people deal with bigger problems in life, religion only creates more problem.. if his pain is to win souls, he should start by feeding the hungry ones around him first otherwise he remains a religious hypocrite and extremist..

The world does not revolve round your religion and beliefs....
I know you have your own opinions anyway and I'm sorry you feel this way. People like you just got angry with God because He didn't do something you told him to do for you. Don't bother quoting again. I won't give you the pleasure of replying.

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Danniedpastor(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:
You still lack understanding. Boy bye

With all your understanding a girl calls someone's father a "boy".
Can't you see that you need JESUS? Sister, the earlier the better o .

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by AyietimBlog: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Everyone has their good and their bad sides.

Every great person has their good and bad sides.

What those of us who seek greatness must do, ia to learn the good things they did and replicate same to achieve greatness too.

But when we get there, we should remember to do only those things which would keep us in the good books of most followers.

So let's take the time to study the great ones past and present, which this country has produced and borrow a leaf from them. For instance, what questions did they ask, how did they build their networks and what products of high value did they take to the negotiation table.

Don't just blame them for some of our problems, they were also a part of some of the solutions we have as a nation.

God bless.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
marttol:
the ways of the Spirit most times doesn't make sense to mere men cos he is following the voice of the intuition which defiles logic... God is not man...
Story
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2020
marttol:
yeah...the gates of hell prevails through you mind... all I'm saying in essence is that, the forces of evil are manipulating your mind to go against the gospel... but we'll, you are flesh and blood and not a spirit, you are gon die someday anyways then you will know he is ABSOLUTELY right after all...
Iranu
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2020
SenorFax:

Yet you have to accept Allah to comment on Muslim section, do you even have sense??
That you're forced to accept Allah before you can comment on the Muslim religion section is horribly wrong, yet two wrong doesn't make it right. What if a Muslim begins to troll every front page topic, damning Christians and other non Muslims to hell, will it be right?
I have sense, though I doubt you do.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2020
SenorFax:

Nope, I'm waiting for your reply. He hasn't broken any rules so far. Leave him alone
Don't be silly
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Bar1941:

You are so much on point, the boy deserves some hot slaps to reset his distorted reasoning faculty.
Thank you!
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Caseless:
you can't be religious extremist and be sensible.

There's nothing righteous in foolishness. He seems stupid.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2020
femmyapson:

Demon of antichrist has taken over you. Period
Another fo.ol. Nairaland has too many of them.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by FullBlastLight: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Mikkymilli:
This 2020 has really taken alot of lives sha, even apart from covid 19 deaths sef. I know how many people I know that have gone to meet their maker this year.
It's as though the grim reaper had a bet with someone and won massively cos dude is on a rampage. And I pray that the grim reaper will not reason our matter until we've fulfilled our purpose here on earth. Amen.

You see that voice that is telling you to hate him and telling you to write comments like this, rebuke that voice. I just have a feeling that that guy has won more souls for God here on nairaland than many pastors have in their churches.
Sister, REPENT.

It's Irrefutably crystal clear dt even d devil & his demons are feeling threatened & tormented by d SPIRITED, IRRESISTIBLE, PENETRATIVE SANCTIFIED WORDS OF #Righteouness89!

And u know what? D devil is now agitatedly moving certain infected pple 2 vainly tryna resist d irresistible msg of #Righteouness89!

D Almighty God Himself has given dt guy d unstoppable msg, dt's so telling & well calibrated!

Their agitation & attempt shal end in vanity & futility!

For it is written:

And they were not able to resist the SPIRIT and the WISDOM by which he spoke.
{Acts 6:10}

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by WhisperedNoise: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

Another fo.ol. Nairaland has too many of them.
Mama Zoie�,
I've been following your comments from the first page. Let's discuss - why exactly do you want him to be banned? You claim he is a fanatic. But, is he?

You claim NL is not a religiously biased forum, but one has to accept a public declaration of the islamic faith before one is allowed to post on an Islamic post. Isn't this religious bias?

Also, he isn't shoving his views on anybody; he isn't breaking ANY rule, he is only expressing his right to freedom of speech. Why then do you want him to be banned?

Let's discuss. Thank you
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by dazzlingd(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mikkymilli:

I know you have your own opinions anyway and I'm sorry you feel this way. People like you just got angry with God because He didn't do something you told him to do for you. Don't bother quoting again. I won't give you the pleasure of replying.

What do u mean by people like me?
Sorry, I am not angry with God and he does not owe me anything..
And again, that line has been over used and become stale, not everybody that does not share in your beliefs automatically translate to being angry with God...I dont just believe in religion and that's it
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
WhisperedNoise:

Mama Zoie�,
I've been following your comments from the first page. Let's discuss - why exactly do you want him to be banned? You claim he is a fanatic. But, is he?

You claim NL is not a religiously biased forum, but one has to accept a public declaration of the islamic faith before one is allowed to post on an Islamic post. Isn't this religious bias?

Also, he isn't shoving his views on anybody; he isn't breaking ANY rule, he is only expressing his right to freedom of speech. Why then do you want him to be banned?

Let's discuss. Thank you
Read my previous comments.
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by YaksonFCA(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
RIP Mr. Constituted Authority
Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
sircatherine45:

i support you
I'll soon get him banned, just like i did to PigTormentor
the man in question has not made racist and tribalistic comments on this section so y plan to get him banned?

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

Don't be silly. The gates of hell doesn't live on nairaland. And the difference between Righteousness89 and Shekau is a gun.
the difference between both is love which you hate for no reason ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-Based Artistes Step Out For Buhari (Pics) / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.