Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? (1592 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Should I Renovate Our Family House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cos I never marry
Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
nautybride:
Oh! Some men are lazy, they want all for free. Free apartment, no bills to pay, they even want free pussy. They better grow up by leaving their comfort zone where they are being fed and pampered.

You're free to go for the ones you so desire, it's a free world and everyone has a choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by nautybride: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You're free to go for the ones you so desire, it's a free world and everyone has a choice.

Of course, it's my life. No one would live it for me. Family house geng spotted.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
nautybride:

Of course, it's my life. No one would live it for me. Family house geng spotted.

grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
nautybride:

Never ever consider it.
You see I know of someone that married into the family house. They lived well together with the mother because the father is late.
Then the sister in law left her husband to stay together and boom! Fire for fire. No peace in the house again. The wife was considered an out cast they treated her anyhow. She ran away leaving their house for them.
You can consider it though, IF they are a very good family.
Just kidding Sis. Lol I've seen more than enough never to do such. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
nautybride:

i swear u no lie...you way no come get family house nko...asin lazy grown up men everywhere...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Now Am Feeling Depressed. / Black Parents: White Baby / He Want To Marry A Woman Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.