Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) (67125 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by ayaside(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:

you don't even have brain, applaud the FBI... so because Nigeria is bad now anybody can just sit behind his/her computer and tweet rubbish 'bout the country?
Why they not say 'help track this Chinese or Arab or Russian' but they can easily type '6 Nigerian'. Do you even know the percentage of Nigerian that do this crime? less 2℅
If you don't stand up and defend your country you think someone else will?
Try learn how to defend your country, if you can't its better you shut up and don't talk any further.
I live in America. I work in a sensitive place. Yesterday,one of the colleagues was watching the news and I clearly heard "Nigerians ". I didn't say anything cos he didn't say anything to me. I am sure you would have defended that if you were in my shoes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
wisestman:
Nigerians ehnn.. When they are discussing among themselves, they will just be lambasting the country left, right and centre but when a foreigner steps into the talk, all hell will break loose.�
That's what happens every where. Even in America, black on black killings nobody talks about it but once a white cop kills a black person, all hell will let loose. I guess it's just in human nature.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by ZeroShenanigan(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
If we have a smart and responsive government, they will do something about this
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Murketeer: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Forgness:

Reverse your brain before you blow up. Return to your dictionary and check the meaning of "potential". Then, go to the front of a mirror and read this statement aloud "Every Nigerian is a potential scammer or looter". If you do not still understand it, dont stress yourself. Take a nap and return tomorrow. I know the God I serve. He will reveal the meaning of the sentence to you like a kid in a kindergarten. "Otondo".
Oh just shut the Hell up ...you bladdy nitwit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by smallsmall: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh

Modified :
Thanks for all the mentions, but I'm unapologetic about my comment. Let's face the reality on ground, the Nigerian image is already dented and may even become irredeemably dented if the activities of these guys and our politicians are not checked.

The only difference between our politicians and these guys is that, our thieving politicians are smart enough to steal only from their people, we tolerate the excesses of these politicians and the FBI doesn't bother them. undecided

What I understand by this move is that, with hushpuppi and Co in the bag, it's only logical for the FBI to try and hunt down the remaining members of the syndicate, so that they can close the case. Someone is already being tortured and the person is snitching on the clique.

You don't steal from somebody's house and expect to be punished like a family member.

See, we can either face our current reality or continue burying our heads in the sand. angry

Your I.Q and Comprehension Skills are terribly disappointing!
No Nigerian is saying this six should not be apprehended, l mean the faster, the better.
What these Nigerinas are saying is that dont highlight and be chasing just the SIX (because they are Nigerians) while you ignore the other Seventy Nine.
Use the same zeal with which you run after these SIX Nigerians, to hunt down the other Seventy Nine.
Just be fair
, that is all they are asking for and how you are against that and sticking to your stewpid position, speaks volume about your level of intelligence. You are actually the dumbfcuk here.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Nobody cares about your damn either. It's a pity you are too dumb to see through the FBI's bigotry.

If you don’t like bigotry don’t be a criminal, simple.

And if you must commit crime , for some genetic reasons , then do it in Nigeria where there is no such bigotry.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by smallsmall: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Well, the Nigerians are being investigated, do your worst. At least start a petition online if you don't have shame. You come on a faceless forum to run your mouth. Nobody is victimizing them, they are currently in the spotlight thanks to the indiscretion of your puppy. So deal with it.

Your Stupidity is actually beyond redemption. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by proeast(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Forgness:

Otondo. When you make your country great, not only caucasian will contact legitimate people to buy land but asians, chinese, arabs, etc will contact them. They will not contact Fiverr or fever person like you. I told you...you are otondo. Poverty has made you limit yourself to local league. The only way boys in your category think they can make it is to scam an abroad based woman or get green card through one of them. Otondo. Make your country great and no one will label you a thief.

I do not have your time anymore Mr. Fever

Lol, I said it. Bla bla bla yet no iota of sense made. It's obvious you don't know anything about Fiverr/freelancing or how it works. For me to be working on Fiverr and rendering services successfully while flying the Nigerian flag already proves that I'm contributing my own quota in making it great. It's a virtual global community where almost all countries of the world are represented.

You're the one who poverty has messed up real bad and it's affecting your mental state. I had the opportunity to travel out to the same US not long ago and I passed it off to my brother because I felt he would need it more since he wasn't doing much while I was already earning good money effortlessly, and going abroad will mean setting aside my passion. I have a direct brother and sister living in New Jersey and New York respectively as we speak.

I repeat, your thought process is totally warped and you're a bane to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Storyboy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Who should this person blame for this rejection now? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYSzEbti-iI
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by bassman007(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
All this idiots supporting the FBI's action, I hope when you want to travel out of the country and you are refused Visa because of being a Nigerian you won't be disappointed. Nigeria doesn't have the largest number of criminals in the world, neither do we have the worst criminals. The problem is the few out there giving the country a bad name are being highlighted by the world media, while other countries commiting same crimes are being protected from the media. Criminals are wanted on the FBI list, Nigerians are the least number on the list yet it is the name Nigeria that is mentioned. And Nigerians are here defending outright biase
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

grin

Warming up ? After all the billion USD abeg no let Trump nuke Nigeria oo

Bros,boys wey me dey see no get joy
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
AnanseK:

If you don’t like bigotry don’t be a criminal, simple.

And if you must commit crime , for some genetic reasons , then do it in Nigeria where there is no such bigotry.
Stick to the romance section of Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by teniolasenator: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM !

please, my brothers and sisters
Bewared of Care Profit International Company Ltd.

Though, is just an advice, please don't invest your money in this company
is almost the same thing as UBanker
Take a look at the images below

to invest your money is easy through bitcoin but when you want to
withdraw, you begin to here something like verification fee, invest additional dollars and so on....

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by teniolasenator: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM !

please, my brothers and sisters
Bewared of Care Profit International Company Ltd.

Though, is just an advice, please don't invest your money in this company
is almost the same thing as UBanker
Take a look at the images below

to invest your money is easy through bitcoin but when you want to
withdraw, you begin to here something like verification fee, invest additional dollars and so on....

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by HomerTimpson: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
THEY HIGHLIGHTED NIGERIANS COS WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO DO BUSINESS...SMH to all those people thinking FBI is saint...FBI is just like advanced NIGERIA police that show up in every country...
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
See shameless Nigerians defending nonsense. Instead of you to advise your fellow countrymen to stop spoiling your name abroad, you're dragging FBI for putting those guys in the headline. What do you expect when your country's name has become synonymous to Scam and illicit shii? Search for "Nigerian scam" on Google and see the results. You'll get an idea of how bad the situation is.
Always eager to play the victim's card yet their hands ain't clean. Smh!

Modified: To the sense deprived guys quoting me and typing trash, y'all should stop being so emotional. If those guys hadn't committed the crime how would the FBI get a chance to embarrass your "beloved" country? I care less about your rants. Y'all can shove it down your dry throats. Defending criminals instead of facing the issue on ground.
Is it that u cannot read or u have understanding problem. They are not dragging FBI for putting those guys online.

They are dragging FBI because of the caption, they caption focus on only 6 Nigerians while the list had other nationals there that are even more than Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Bluffly: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh

Modified :
Thanks for all the mentions, but I'm unapologetic about my comment. Let's face the reality on ground, the Nigerian image is already dented and may even become irredeemably dented if the activities of these guys and our politicians are not checked.

The only difference between our politicians and these guys is that, our thieving politicians are smart enough to steal only from their people, we tolerate the excesses of these politicians and the FBI doesn't bother them. undecided

What I understand by this move is that, with hushpuppi and Co in the bag, it's only logical for the FBI to try and hunt down the remaining members of the syndicate, so that they can close the case. Someone is already being tortured and the person is snitching on the clique.

You don't steal from somebody's house and expect to be punished like a family member.

See, we can either face our current reality or continue burying our heads in the sand. angry

Guy reason small. I don't see them defending the criminals but rather they should stop stereotyping Nigerians and this is the simple reason why their actions affects other Nigerians. There are as many if not more Indians, Asians and Arabs, Latin Americans that are into scam but they did not nationalise their nationalities and never used the bad eggs to judge the good ones.

The side of the politician is a different issue on it's own so don't mix up.

The headline is the problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Bluffly: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Well, the Nigerians are being investigated, do your worst. At least start a petition online if you don't have shame. You come on a faceless forum to run your mouth. Nobody is victimizing them, they are currently in the spotlight thanks to the indiscretion of your puppy. So deal with it.
Please attend to your appointment so your level of understanding can be up
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by afecgivers: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
They showed us the one that concerns us. So please do your own make them do their own.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

U don't know why they are dragging FBI, no one is stopping them from investigating the Nigerians, no one is stopping FBI from arresting them.
They are only dragging FBI for captioning only the 6 Nigerians when the list contained other nationals.
Try to understand things b4 opening ur mouth to talk
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by McDonie: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Over 90% of people who get scammed are greedy fellows.
If the Americans/Whites are the ones mostly scammed then they are just greedy.

I seriously don't care who scams who nor who get scammed, just don't be caught nor fall victim because of greed.

#I-Hate-Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Discombulator: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Modified :

You're a big dunce
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Discombulator: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
See shameless Nigerians defending nonsense. Instead of you to advise your fellow countrymen to stop spoiling your name abroad, you're dragging FBI for putting those guys in the headline. What do you expect when your country's name has become synonymous to Scam and illicit shii? Search for "Nigerian scam" on Google and see the results. You'll get an idea of how bad the situation is.
Always eager to play the victim's card yet their hands ain't clean. Smh!

Modified: To the sense deprived guys quoting me and typing trash, y'all should stop being so emotional. If those guys hadn't committed the crime how would the FBI get a chance to embarrass your "beloved" country? I care less about your rants. Y'all can shove it down your dry throats. Defending criminals instead of facing the issue on ground.
You're a retard just shit up and stop disgracing your family here
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by EzzyCarter: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Discombulator:

You're a retard just shit up and stop disgracing your family here

Seen. Next!
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Adakintroy2: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:

you don't even have brain, applaud the FBI... so because Nigeria is bad now anybody can just sit behind his/her computer and tweet rubbish 'bout the country?
Why they not say 'help track this Chinese or Arab or Russian' but they can easily type '6 Nigerian'. Do you even know the percentage of Nigerian that do this crime? less 2℅
If you don't stand up and defend your country you think someone else will?
Try learn how to defend your country, if you can't its better you shut up and don't talk any further.

Before you criticize the fbi first praise them. This thieves ace been stealing thus log but you all praise them and many of you want to even be like them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Austin1805(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:
Everybody is a thief in Nigeria. Including your father, mother, pastors, imams, politicians, and you.

People like you paid to pass your waec and still come here to be acting holy

The fact that people around you paid to pass their exams and are also criminally minded doesn't make others a criminal. So, its better you bury those thoughts of yours about people
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Truth is bitter and Nigerians don't like hearing the truth
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by earnit2: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Elvis778(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kceeboss:
The 6 Nigerians are the newest, They just declare them wanted .If you go through their feeds they have posted others with their nationality...We always conclude easily without facts. cheesy
they simply listed their names not their Country, man, posting their pictures is not what angered us, it's the country they named, like, why would they choose to dent the image of a whole country just because of 6 mf(s)??
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by rkarang: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Xisnin:
Bunch of corrupt idiots defending criminals.
This is the same rationale they use for defending corrupt politicians they love.

These same idiots will swear that corrupt politicians is responsible for their poverty
But when one corrupt person gets arrested, they check if it belongs to them or the
other people.

If the corrupt politician comes from their side, they defend him vigorously and ask
the government to focus on the "other" ones as they asking the FBI in this case.
Who are they to tell FBI which criminals to focus on?

6 Nigerians are declared wanted for BEC scam.
If you are so pained, go protest at the US embassy.

They want to hide under the "wokeness" movement and have already failed.

Don't be fooled that these defenders care about the country's image.
They don't. They will jump at any opportunity for international crime if they
could get away with it.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by nelxxy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:
When a certain group of people is synonymous with such criminal acts & harbour all these stereotypes - it's only natural that they will become a central focus regardless of whoever else was involved.We can say the FBI was unfair in their publication,but who can blame them? How many times do Nigerians make worldwide headlines for all the wrong reasons?

All I see here is people defending criminals instead of doing introspections.what's y'alls gripe with this publication? marginalised criminals? LoL
shut up
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by JaceBlaze: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
nelxxy:
shut up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.