Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) (67145 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Urchman200: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh
did u even border to read the whole story? U are an example of the lazy youths Mr self acclaimed integrity is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
it is a shame that some Nigerians on naira land still think with their anus, all the list of those scammers on the FBI list should get equal rational in shaming because it is same crime under the law.
This is the exact same thing the US breau of immigration did to Nigerians on defaulting of visas, resident permits, they were more Asians, Arabs than Nigerians but their selected few to shame others of same crimes was "Nigerians ".
This is a pay back for the demonstration of black life matter and destruction of properties as a result the USA is using this to cover up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
EggSauce:
I keep saying it... Russians and Asians scams the west 10x than Nigerians... IRS na Indians get dat one...

Is it racism? what do you think?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Olominira(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Very good!
These white supremacists still think we are in 1920. Useless idiots. Nigeria is waking up gradually. I live among them and I know what I'm facing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by AbuAeesha: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
our pple too dey misbehave for abroad sha
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Urchman200: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:

you don't even have brain, applaud the FBI... so because Nigeria is bad now anybody can just sit behind his/her computer and tweet rubbish 'bout the country?
Why they not say 'help track this Chinese or Arab or Russian' but they can easily type '6 Nigerian'. Do you even know the percentage of Nigerian that do this crime? less 2℅
If you don't stand up and defend your country you think someone else will?
Try learn how to defend your country, if you can't its better you shut up and don't talk any further.
the so called Nigerians most of them don't live here in Nigeria they live abroad and spend their fraudulent money over there, u will never see the residence nations complain about their activities but immediately they are caught they will quickly tag them Nigerians,we should wake up in this country.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by tamdun: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Well, the Nigerians are being investigated, do your worst. At least start a petition online if you don't have shame. You come on a faceless forum to run your mouth. Nobody is victimizing them, they are currently in the spotlight thanks to the indiscretion of your puppy. So deal with it.
U are the real definition of slave
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Dharniel600(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh
abeg shut up there. Our leaders don spoil this country since 1960 dey come, we boys go put hands together spoil the Country name finish. Yeye
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Grandmeister:

Your outrage will be better channeled to the patriotic army man who is languishing in an underground guard room for speaking the truth..but NO! You all will rather spend your tweeting hours questioning a foreign agency for exposing criminals on their soil..you Nigerians and misplaced priorities!
It's no outrage, I am just pointing out your lack of insight. Btw is your family member languishing in one underground room?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
proeast:

You're not getting it. No one is supporting those guys tarnishing our image. However, it is very bad for FBI to headline Nigerians while hiding other nationalities.

What FBI just did is as bad as what those 6 Nigerians did. The effects will rub-off on everyone presenting the green passport in any foreign airport, including you and me even when we are not fraudsters!

There were a total of 73 fraudsters on the list, so what's the criteria they used in highlighting only Nigerians as being wanted when there are 67 others of different nationalities, of which China, Russia and Saudi Arabia are more in number.

They are trying to rope in all Nigerians as fraudsters or potential fraudsters and that is what everyone should resist by all means even when asking those doing these crimes to stop disgracing us.

I want to pick just only the bolded part. Seriously, is every Nigerian not a potential fraudster? Be honest with yourself. Is every Nigerian not a potential looter? How many parents dont support their children with examination malpractices? How many Nigerians can stand against nepotism? How many Nigerians dont want to use "my uncle/aunt's" influence to get what they dont deserve? Are you saying the comments all over the front page here dont say every Nigerian is a potential scammer? Guy, my point is this...rather than fighting the FBI, focus on making your nation better. What word can a scammer say that is justified. It's like a child who continuously steals and paraded complains why others weren't paraded. Does a criminal have any say? A criminal lost his say the day he is known as a criminal. What the heck is your business with other faces there? You damn focus on your integrity. Your business should be how you get out of the nonsense and not how other scammers are paraded. Misplaced priority. This shows me you are not ready to change. Instead of you to use that and correct yourself, you are still talking. Stop this nonsense. Shameless people. Guy, you will do more than Invictus and Hushpuppi if you have the connection.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by jadyclem(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

The way they created a stereotype for black Americans that's how they are trying to stereotype Nigerians globally as fraudsters. So sad that you can't see the game they're trying to play. They picked the only black group on the list and made the heading about them when they have 30+ Arabs, 16+ Russians, 20+ Chinese etc on the list. Nobody is saying what the Nigerians did is right but they are the lowest number in the list. Why make the heading about them?
The white man will always be racist towards black. It's never going to change unless we develop ourselves really fast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by JaceBlaze: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
When a certain group of people is synonymous with such criminal acts & harbour all these stereotypes - it's only natural that they will become a central focus regardless of whoever else was involved.We can say the FBI was unfair in their publication,but who can blame them? How many times do Nigerians make worldwide headlines for all the wrong reasons?

All I see here is people defending criminals instead of doing introspections.what's y'alls gripe with this publication? marginalised criminals? LoL

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Grandmeister(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
hermesprogidy:

It's no outrage, I am just pointing out your lack of insight. Btw is your family member languishing in one underground room?
So because this military man is not my family member he should rot there even though he spoke for the betterment of the people and questioned those in power which you twitter warriors are too cowardly to do...but keep attacking FBI for exposing criminals as if they give a flying fvck.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by fablani(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry
this one is true. see what bubu have caused
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by fablani(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
why are Nigerians angry? when this is what how they always react to Igbo issues.
Thunder scatter One Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by nevilbot: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry

This letter is fake. All you need is a simple Google search to inform your that Nigeria has never been on the list of state sponsor of terrorism and Nigeria is not presently on the list of state sponsor of terrorism.

Educate yourself instead of jumping on the bandwagon to paint your country with a bad brush
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Igbojihadist: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
shey them want us to give them info. lets them come and collect the info na
damnnn niggar u sabi jor
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Grandmeister:

So because this military man is not my family member he should rot there even though he spoke for the betterment of the people and questioned those in power which you twitter warriors are too cowardly to do...but keep attacking FBI for exposing criminals as if they give a flying fvck.
As usual, you missed the point. Meanwhile, why are you not spearheading this outrage about this "army man's" plight?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Litmus: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
anonymous1759:

You're making no sense slave Nigerians on that list shouldn't be the subject they're just 6 if reverse where to be the case FBI will list the 20 Nigerians. You guys just opened your mouths to say thrash . The west knows how to protect their image so people like you will see them as saints. If they publish all thier attorocities I don't think you'll have respect for them like you do. These things are psychological use your head.

He would have respect for them, you're dealing with Coons. The evidence is in the fact that the crimes against humanity whites have not hidden abounds everywhere for all to see and yet Nigerians are still his prioritised hate group.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Litmus: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:

you don't even have brain, applaud the FBI... so because Nigeria is bad now anybody can just sit behind his/her computer and tweet rubbish 'bout the country?
Why they not say 'help track this Chinese or Arab or Russian' but they can easily type '6 Nigerian'. Do you even know the percentage of Nigerian that do this crime? less 2℅
Try learn how to defend your country, if you can't its better you shut up and don't talk any further.

Don’t put yourself down in order to strike a balance. Nigeria and Nigerians are not bad, we owe nobody any apology, Nigeria and Nigerians are great and the country has fantastic potential.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Kingnelson9: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
why didnt they mention russia and china or korea? Because they are among

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Natziz:
You are a very stupid person, can't you see what they are doing or are you so dum to see they are playing the race card on us. Or was their crime any different from any other criminals there. angry angry
They even do worst.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by alfredilly: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
miqos02:

this is fake news, Nigeria is not included. see link : https://www.state.gov/state-sponsors-of-terrorism/

What's fake? A tweet that I saw myself. In fact, I started following FBI on Twitter today
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by onadana: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:

Don't mind the slowpoke.Even if we know where they are we will not hand them over because of this FBI abberation.
Where is Carlos Goshen that embezzled millions of dollars and fled to Lebanon?Was he handed over despite interpol red alert.NO.America IS A RACIST COUNTRY AND I NEVER HAD ANY REGRETS TURNING DOWN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SETTLE THERE.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by onadana: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Natziz:
You are a very stupid person, can't you see what they are doing or are you so dum to see they are playing the race card on us. Or was their crime any different from any other criminals there. angry angry

Don't mind the slowpoke.Even if we know where they are we will not hand them over because of this FBI abberation.
Where is Carlos Goshen that embezzled millions of dollars and fled to Lebanon?Was he handed over despite interpol red alert.NO.America IS A RACIST COUNTRY AND I NEVER HAD ANY REGRETS TURNING DOWN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SETTLE THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by unmask: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why are people complaining.....It is quite simple....in the list of wanted criminals

6 Nigerians are the most wanted
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Skepticus: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
proeast:

Yorubas made up 50% of that Nigerian list! Hushpuppy that is trending globally for all the wrong reasons and currently bringing shame to all Nigerians is also a Yoruba yet you have the guts to call others out? Are you okay??

You and the coon you mentioned are both îdíots.

Yorubas and Igbos hate each other but would always collaborate when it comes to crime. Bunch of stupid fools.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by mvem(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry
this was debunked. It was a mistake and the school apologized...only 4 countries fall in the state sponsor of terrorism... North Korea, Iran, Syria and Sudan. It was an error and they withdrew that letter
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by olamy7(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Well, the Nigerians are being investigated, do your worst. At least start a petition online if you don't have shame. You come on a faceless forum to run your mouth. Nobody is victimizing them, they are currently in the spotlight thanks to the indiscretion of your puppy. So deal with it.
please, do you have sense at all?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by taibat61(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hushpuppy have set a bad record for us
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Em5(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry

Bros, Nigeria has never been in the list of state sponsor for terrorism.

https://www.state.gov/state-sponsors-of-terrorism/

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Austin1805(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:
Don't be surprised, Nigerians are behind all the oyibo faces you see in the pictures. If you know you know.

I think FBI knows also but are yet to unmask them yet. Don't vouch for people when you know what they can do
So, you thought those Nigerians whose name were listed actually used their picture. Its comments from people like you that makes everyone thinks Nigeria is home to cyber crime and fraudulent activities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.