Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) (67115 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by TMKsouth: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

How does he come back from this?? grin Awesome triple emojis of f*ck!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Starz825(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry
Nigeria is red flagged in some of this American and European countries....it's devastating...
No quality national image anymore...
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Xisnin:
Bunch of corrupt idiots defending criminals.
This is the same rationale they use for defending corrupt politicians they love.

These same idiots will swear that corrupt politicians is responsible for their poverty
But when one corrupt person gets arrested, they check if it belongs to them or the
other people.

If the corrupt politician comes from their side, they defend him vigorously and ask
the government to focus on the "other" ones as they asking the FBI in this case.
Who are they to tell FBI which criminals to focus on?

6 Nigerians are declared wanted for BEC scam.
If you are so pained, go protest at the US embassy.

They want to hide under the "wokeness" movement and have already failed.

Don't be fooled that these defenders care about the country's image.
They don't. They will jump at any opportunity for international crime if they
could get away with it.

Even though I believe that FBI was clearly biased with the report, I have to agree that majority of those blasting FBI are doing it because they support the criminals. The kind of support Nigerians give to those bastards is quiet scary. Even on Nairaland, posts that justify Yahoo always get hundreds of likes. If we say that we want to keep tarnishing our image, the FBI will be glad to help us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh

Modified :
Thanks for all the mentions, but I'm unapologetic about my comment. Let's face the reality on ground, the Nigerian image is already dented and may even become irredeemably dented if the activities of these guys and our politicians are not checked.

The only difference between our politicians and these guys is that, our thieving politicians are smart enough to steal only from their people, we tolerate the excesses of these politicians and the FBI doesn't bother them. undecided

What I understand by this move is that, with hushpuppi and Co in the bag, it's only logical for the FBI to try and hunt down the remaining members of the syndicate, so that they can close the case. Someone is already being tortured and the person is snitching on the clique.

You don't steal from somebody's house and expect to be punished like a family member.

See, we can either face our current reality or continue burying our heads in the sand. angry

Don't mind those idiots. Majority of them would become yahoo boys at the slightest opportunity. That's why they always support them no matter what. Whether FBI singled them out or not, the fact remains that there are too many scammers from this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh

Modified :
Thanks for all the mentions, but I'm unapologetic about my comment. Let's face the reality on ground, the Nigerian image is already dented and may even become irredeemably dented if the activities of these guys and our politicians are not checked.

The only difference between our politicians and these guys is that, our thieving politicians are smart enough to steal only from their people, we tolerate the excesses of these politicians and the FBI doesn't bother them. undecided

What I understand by this move is that, with hushpuppi and Co in the bag, it's only logical for the FBI to try and hunt down the remaining members of the syndicate, so that they can close the case. Someone is already being tortured and the person is snitching on the clique.

You don't steal from somebody's house and expect to be punished like a family member.

See, we can either face our current reality or continue burying our heads in the sand. angry

If you guys think the problem of this Zoo(Nigeria) is internet Fraudsters all of you will die poor while the politicians are stealing your destiny
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you guys think the problem of this Zoo(Nigeria) is internet Fraudsters all of you will die poor while the politicians are stealing your destiny
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by emecheboy2(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry
Lolz, no be today things be dis now. My friend told me unless I relocate to America or approved countries in Europe.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by abbiboy: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Modified :

And who informed u nigerians re not condemning their actions,ur country's name is being dragged in the mud deliberately just to discredit our image,u re here talking of one nonsense hushpupping by certain nigerians is that the crux of the matter..comprehend before typing rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by abbiboy: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
See shameless Nigerians defending nonsense. Instead of you to advise your fellow countrymen to stop spoiling your name abroad, you're dragging FBI for putting those guys in the headline. What do you expect when your country's name has become synonymous to Scam and illicit shii? Search for "Nigerian scam" on Google and see the results. You'll get an idea of how bad the situation is.
Always eager to play the victim's card yet their hands ain't clean. Smh!

Modified: To the sense deprived guys quoting me and typing trash, y'all should stop being so emotional. If those guys hadn't committed the crime how would the FBI get a chance to embarrass your "beloved" country? I care less about your rants. Y'all can shove it down your dry throats. Defending criminals instead of facing the issue on ground.

How did u pass comprehension in exams,bcus the query here is not about the crime,but why a minority will the poster headline for a majority crime,also committed by other race.
How do u read ur newspapers do u read it line by line or page by page?
Have sense if u don't have one to know that this guyz re deliberately doing that to not only rubbish nigeria but the black race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by JaceBlaze: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

How does he come back from this?? grin Awesome triple emojis of f*ck!

It will do him good to not even try to twitch at this point because if I detect any sign of life I will fill up his smelly orifice with those fingers. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by abbiboy: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I get what you're saying but those guys signed up for it when they went into such stuff. If they had not done such, how would the FBI have gotten the chance to embarrass us? We keep playing into their hands you get? And of coz they utilise every chance to ridicule Nigeria's name

U don't if u did u wouldn't hurriedly be applauding an organization that is hell bent on dragging ur name in the mud.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by abbiboy: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
wisestman:
Nigerians ehnn.. When they are discussing among themselves, they will just be lambasting the country left, right and centre but when a foreigner steps into the talk, all hell will break loose.�

If u don't defend ur country who would defend it for u..
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
EggSauce:
I keep saying it... Russians and Asians scams the west 10x than Nigerians... IRS na Indians get dat one...
Will you keep qwayet?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Modified :

Bless. We are not a sincere people. Deep inside Niggerians love theft and fraud. I will nevercforget a former neighbour of mine was made LG administrator and during his tenure he didnt steal a dime. I remember how people insulted him calling him a fool. They were saying he should have bought a car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by abbiboy: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Forgness:

I want to pick just only the bolded part. Seriously, is every Nigerian not a potential fraudster? Be honest with yourself. Is every Nigerian not a potential looter? How many parents dont support their children with examination malpractices? How many Nigerians can stand against nepotism? How many Nigerians dont want to use "my uncle/aunt's" influence to get what they dont deserve? Are you saying the comments all over the front page here dont say every Nigerian is a potential scammer? Guy, my point is this...rather than fighting the FBI, focus on making your nation better. What word can a scammer say that is justified. It's like a child who continuously steals and paraded complains why others weren't paraded. Does a criminal have any say? A criminal lost his say the day he is known as a criminal. What the heck is your business with other faces there? You damn focus on your integrity. Your business should be how you get out of the nonsense and not how other scammers are paraded. Misplaced priority. This shows me you are not ready to change. Instead of you to use that and correct yourself, you are still talking. Stop this nonsense. Shameless people. Guy, you will do more than Invictus and Hushpuppi if you have the connection.

Have u not being brainwashed to believe the narratives that all nigerians re fraudster n potential fraudsters,imagine u being a non nigerian after seeing such headline what will go through ur head.

That is the game Fbi is playing with ur head,the earlier u realise that the beta for u.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by TMKsouth: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

It will do him good to not even try to twitch at this point because if I detect any sign of life I will fill up his smelly orifice with those fingers. grin

Damn u GOOD!!! Anyway, FINISH HIM OFF. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by joeGH: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
So of the 54 or so independent countries in Africa, none of six Blacks implicated for the defined crime is a citizen of any other country but Nigeria, and u Nigerians are not ashamed and alarmed enough about that, is that it.. U even have the effrontery and audacity to make cacophonous sounds about whose image was shown n whose was not??.. Stop that diversionary tactics of they are being racists and be real for once..Your citizens are disgracing the Black African everywhere u go on the globe;The love for quick money without a drop of sweat.. Just a few days ago a son of urs u adore so much was apprehended for a similar crime, what at all do some of u achieve from meddling in illegalities, illegitimacies n crime?? .. Is high time u people see crime as crime n deal with it, rather than addressing non issues. What a country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
There is no justification to crime kudos FBI for a job well done..ignore useless afonja comment pls when u get six of them grind thier balls and feed it to d dogs cuz Mr A did it and got away with it doesn't mean that Mr b will do same and get away with it..Mr B must do the time..if u cant do d time dont do the crime...very nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Modified :

You are a big time fool
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Murketeer:

You are just turning a blind eye to what others are telling you ....That tweet will affect innocent Nigerians ...or are u saying that its okay for Innocent Nigerians to suffer for the crime of those criminals ?
How will it affect innocent Nigerians?
What those criminals did is affecting innocent Nigerians not the tweet...
Who gave FBI the chance for the so called racism in the first place?
Call a spade a spade they are criminals and they have the right to use what ever headline the want...after all Huspuppi alone will make them do this currently

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Thetruthalways: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2020
WakeNbaked:

The six blacks have done more than the other 71 suspects? Then why bother listing them on the list and laying more emphasis on the blacks? You are not only stupid but also an idiot if you can't see anything wrong with that.

Yes they have done crime, but why singling them out?
You are very stupid and deluded if you see it that way too...
Who gave them the opportunity to be the so called racist in the first place...
I believe your dumb skull has heard the atrocities huspuppi committed....
They are criminals...they caused it....why are you disturbed?
If it were Northerners...your hypocritic ass won't see it as you are seeing it now...
Dumb fool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by necoD: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2020
You are part of the problem.

tesseract:

Modified :

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by basybasy: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Forgness:
Nigerians are funny. Instead of them to talk senses into their heads, they are pointing accusing fingers at the FBI. Of course, if I was FBI, I would do same cos the news sells more with Nigerians as the headline. Shameless Nigerians. There is no sign of repentance at all. I keep asking this God why he dumped me in this good for nothing country. I used to promote this stu.pid nation, but I am done. Getting ready to move to a remote area and separate myself entirely from this cr.azy people called Nigerians. They have destroyed the remaining goodness in us. You present the useless passport and you are denied visas. What else? Better face your hustle in this cra.zy nation.
If u re tired with crazy Nigeria as u said. Why don't u relocate to Ghana or Benin Republic? Only an idiot person use left hand describe his or father's house. See a kind of adjective he use to rubbish his father's land. People like u is not suppose get any country, u suppose stay within animals. With your words, what differentiate u from these yahoo boys we are talking about? When u always use a derogatory word against your father's land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nnukwueze: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Everytime Afonjas dey dominate for crime.
Afonjas and crime na 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nnukwueze: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Afonjas just dey disgrace themselves all over the world.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by PoliticallyInco: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Well, first and foremost.. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG EVEN IF EVERYONE IS DOING IT AND WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT EVEN IF NO ONE IS DOING IT.

1. We call these guys (and the likes of them) out for giving the country a bad name. In as much as they are not a significant statistical representation of the Nigerian Populace.

2. We call out the FBI for Nigeria-washing the Title of their post and making it seem as if only Nigerians commit crimes.

It is such a mess that things like this create to the average Nigerian overseas. Very bad reputation.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 28, 2020
abbiboy:

Have u not being brainwashed to believe the narratives that all nigerians re fraudster n potential fraudsters,imagine u being a non nigerian after seeing such headline what will go through ur head.

That is the game Fbi is playing with ur head,the earlier u realise that the beta for u.
Stop being a scammer and stop defending fraud. Ma.d man..Dont quote me again. People like you are supposed to be fed to pigs. You cannot change. Never. And all of you will end up Hushpuppi and Invictus way. Scammer defending scammers..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 28, 2020
basybasy:

If u re tired with crazy Nigeria as u said. Why don't u relocate to Ghana or Benin Republic? Only an idiot person use left hand describe his or father's house. See a kind of adjective he use to rubbish his father's land. People like u is not suppose get any country, u suppose stay within animals. With your words, what differentiate u from these yahoo boys we are talking about? When u always use a derogatory word against your father's land.

You are the id.iot defending scammers. You will go down Invictus and Hushpuppi way. You are the one who rubbished your useless fatherland. You and your cra.zy politicians. You and your entire generations. Keep your scamming game up. History will catch up on you. You are shameless and useless. One day, you will.go down Hushpuppi way. This was how Hushpuppi abused legit people. You will all be thrown into FBI's jail. I will be glad to get laugh you to scorn when your time comes. You that are doing scams are the bast.ards and not the people talking against you. If you quote me again, I will rain Legions of demons on you and your network. Sham.eless goat. You will be caught too very soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by koolaid87: 3:10am On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
tesseract:

Modified :

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by asanwafo: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2020
dominique:

Why would FBI single out only the Nigerian nationals and exclude the rest? If we want to fight against fraud, let's do it completely not selectively
Usual Nigerian comment.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by asanwafo: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2020
RUDEBOYY:
Oga..you have not really said what's paining you.
You are just happy for their downfall,
I still maintain my stand these boys are not the problem of Nigeria.
I blamed our leaders both present and past.
SHM

See what an adult ended up writin.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by 9ja083: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2020
proeast:

Yorubas made up 50% of that Nigerian list! Hushpuppy that is trending globally for all the wrong reasons and currently bringing shame to all Nigerians is also a Yoruba yet you have the guts to call others out? Are you okay??

Mopha is from the Northern part of Nigeria.
Crime knows no tribe, religion or country or race.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.