Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) (67136 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:

you don't even have brain, applaud the FBI... so because Nigeria is bad now anybody can just sit behind his/her computer and tweet rubbish 'bout the country?
Why they not say 'help track this Chinese or Arab or Russian' but they can easily type '6 Nigerian'. Do you even know the percentage of Nigerian that do this crime? less 2℅
If you don't stand up and defend your country you think someone else will?
Try learn how to defend your country, if you can't its better you shut up and don't talk any further.

Rubbish.

I can’t depend selfish wicked criminals even if they are from my family. I don’t have “ my own criminals “.

All criminals are poisonous to decent humanity.

FBI can chose who they want to hang and who they want let go free. I don’t give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Dalby(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
boman2014:
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to blast the FBI for a tweet where the bureau focused on the 6 Nigerians wanted for scam on a list where there are more numbers of suspects from other nationalities.

The FBI shared photos of the 6 Nigerian fugitives on their wanted list and tweeted on Friday: "Help the #FBI find ?six Nigerian nationals wanted for their involvement in ?

Business? email ?compromise (BEC) schemes resulting in over $6 ?million in losses. Read more about each defendant and submit tips at http://tips.fbi.gov.

#FugitiveFriday."

However, on the full wanted list, there are 20 Asians, 39 Arabs, 16 Russians and more. The FBI did not mention the other scammers and their nationality, even though they have a larger number, instead they focused on the 6 Nigerian scammers and this angered people.

Nigerians took to Twitter to blast the FBI for continuing to further the stereotype that only Nigerians are fraudsters, whereas people from other nationalities do worse.

Some pointed out that people wouldn't even know that there are fraudsters from other nationalities involved if they do not click the link to read further.

Meanwhile, people who didn't click the link to see the full list are already calling out Nigerians for fraud. As a result, 6 Nigerians is currently trending on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search??s=tren&p=c&q=%226%20Nigerians%22

I believe what we should concentrate on is holding our heads in shame that Nigerians made the list. Why do we always chase shadows
You leave the substance and chase other things. Those days we were told that father house burn with father inside. That he died, and you are now asking what about his beards

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry

Chai this is the major problem... Soon legitimate Nigerians won't be allowed in participating in anything or even entering European countries
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh
dumbinho
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigerians are funny. Instead of them to talk senses into their heads, they are pointing accusing fingers at the FBI. Of course, if I was FBI, I would do same cos the news sells more with Nigerians as the headline. Shameless Nigerians. There is no sign of repentance at all. I keep asking this God why he dumped me in this good for nothing country. I used to promote this stu.pid nation, but I am done. Getting ready to move to a remote area and separate myself entirely from this cr.azy people called Nigerians. They have destroyed the remaining goodness in us. You present the useless passport and you are denied visas. What else? Better face your hustle in this cra.zy nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by proeast(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a world, its a fact truth is very bitter.
That Nigerians from this very tribe that glorify crime over hardwork are the cause of these shame.
They can do anything for money, they have been developing towns & cities since 1960. Its on record they are trying to develop a developed country called USA, see wahala !!!.
Some call them Igbos, but we call them nyameri.

Yorubas made up 50% of that Nigerian list! Hushpuppy that is trending globally for all the wrong reasons and currently bringing shame to all Nigerians is also a Yoruba yet you have the guts to call others out? Are you okay??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by TheRedpillguy: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry
No lies detected
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by sunboy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
StillWiz:
God help my country cry

Can you confirm the date of your screenshot ? I never had issues with SANS even though my first degree was from a Naija Uni ... let’s be guided jare
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
May Fire Thunder them. Especially those who denied that guy admission
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Xeroxlis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Instead of these f00ls to applaud the FBI, they are making silly noises. The actions of these bad eggs affect every decent person from the country. Smh
You're most active in religion, celebrities, romance; no wonder you're not updated... Are you not aware that the world is trying to get rid of racism against blacks?; Someone made an important observation on Twitter, now it's trending.. instead of keeping quiet and let them help paint our image already spoilt by these whites, you're here typing your jargons...
sad sad angry angry Who has a better comment?.. I love reading the comment section grin grin cheesy wink smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Sholaco: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lolz that's to show u how mad they with una country, ironically, you all see them as your lord and personal saviour in your own country...infact, you value them more than your fellow citizens grin
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Why would FBI single out only the Nigerian nationals and exclude the rest? If we want to fight against fraud, let's do it completely not selectively

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by saintobas: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I get what you're saying but those guys signed up for it when they went into such stuff. If they had not done such, how would the FBI have gotten the chance to embarrass us? We keep playing into their hands you get? And of coz they utilise every chance to ridicule Nigeria's name

There will always be criminals in a country, but you don't paint everyone with that brush.
Why not 20 Russians wanted
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by basybasy: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Nobody is praising those six guys, what people are saying is that, FBI is sentimental in its publication. Your brain needs to reset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Xeroxlis(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Forgness:
Nigerians are funny. Instead of them to talk senses into their heads, they are pointing accusing fingers at the FBI. Of course, if I was FBI, I would do same cos the news sells more with Nigerians as the headline. Shameless Nigerians. There is no sign of repentance at all. I keep asking this God why he dumped me in this good for nothing country. I used to promote this stu.pid nation, but I am done. Getting ready to move to a remote area and separate myself entirely from this cr.azy people called Nigerians. They have destroyed the remaining goodness in us. You present the useless passport and you are denied visas. What else? Better face your hustle in this cra.zy nation.

A mad person always think others are the mad ones grin grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by oluwaleinad(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Swearsdown you're more worst than those 6names listed with this your silly and annoying comment...so your brain doesn't function well to ge what the fbi is trying to do with that tweet exactly...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Bobyro: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
You're stupid because you lack the knowledge to know that the sins of few evil affect the good numbers. Every Tom dick and Harry wants to call Nigerians scammers, it's best we defend ourselves before these people tarnish us finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by sunboy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
EggSauce:
I keep saying it... Russians and Asians scams the west 10x than Nigerians... IRS na Indians get dat one...

That’s a well known fact! But honestly I don’t blame the FBI gunning for the Nigerians ... we shouldn’t make that list in the first place.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
FBI should come pick more fraudsters in Lagos and add to those six sef....see their mouth like racism

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Shut up fool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by seunayantokun(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Well, the Nigerians are being investigated, do your worst. At least start a petition online if you don't have shame. You come on a faceless forum to run your mouth. Nobody is victimizing them, they are currently in the spotlight thanks to the indiscretion of your puppy. So deal with it.

Do you understand the point Nigerians are making? They are not celebrating criminality but saying racism which is a more terrible crime against humanity must not be used to deal with financial crimes committed by few bad eggs. Is that clear to you now?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Bobyro: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
See shameless Nigerians defending nonsense. Instead of you to advise your fellow countrymen to stop spoiling your name abroad, you're dragging FBI for putting those guys in the headline. What do you expect when your country's name has become synonymous to Scam and illicit shii? Search for "Nigerian scam" on Google and see the results. You'll get an idea of how bad the situation is.
Always eager to play the victim's card yet their hands ain't clean. Smh!
Who owns the media dumb Bleep?.. Many nations are involved in scamming but why is Nigeria the cover for this evil??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:
Ironically you're the foolish one here. Did you know there are more Chinese, Russians,Arabs and Asians involved in the matter ? Inferiority complex killing so many of you since 18BC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by WakeNbaked: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Its not about being racist fool...The 6 Nigerians there have probably done more than the rest combined... Huspuppi and Mompha are just examples....
The six blacks have done more than the other 71 suspects? Then why bother listing them on the list and laying more emphasis on the blacks? You are not only stupid but also an idiot if you can't see anything wrong with that.

Yes they have done crime, but why singling them out?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Bobyro: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lovelyn451:
FBI should come pick more fraudsters in Lagos and add to those six sef....see their mouth like racism
So stupid for this comment
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Tolase1999(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
AnanseK:

Rubbish.

I can’t depend selfish wicked criminals even if they are from my family. I don’t have “ my own criminals “.

All criminals are poisonous to decent humanity.

FBI can chose who they want to hang and who they want let go free. I don’t give a damn.
Nobody is defending criminal here we are just defending the image of this country, every country have a bad eggs,
you guys need to know the damage this FBI post will do to 9jarian that are into legit financial business abroad.
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Taye4j: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I get what you're saying but those guys signed up for it when they went into such stuff. If they had not done such, how would the FBI have gotten the chance to embarrass us? We keep playing into their hands you get? And of coz they utilise every chance to ridicule Nigeria's name

You are a fool. Nobody is stopping the FBI from calling anybody out. What we are sayy is that they shouldn't have used Nigerians as the caption when there are other Nationalities there with greater number, wanted for the same crime and yet they decided to overlook that and used 6 Nigerians.

Pls always think before responding. Do you think when the whole world starts stereotyping Nigeria you would be excluded?
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by SweetyMarvel00(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
tesseract:

Just look at yourself, was it a baby that types this for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Exactly
Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Federal Character was not represented on the list only the Ipobians and afonjites.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bobyro:

So stupid for this comment
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.