Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] (5497 Views)

+18: Which Should I Eat? [Picture] / If You Haven't Get This Thing Do It Now [photo] / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by etrange: 2:56am On Jun 28, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Where the roaster wey go give am belle?
Abi na you dy do the work?

Lol... this one doesn't know anything about birds.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by pyrex23(m): 4:59am On Jun 28, 2020
iClef:
There is feed. The spaghetti is just so it doesn't waste.

The money I have spent on feed is more than the money I used in buying the fowl. The fowl dey overfeed.

grin
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by phemmyfour: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2020
stop punishing the poor fowl. If you need eggs in large quantity, go and buy a crate of egg
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by PrincessB1(f): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Lol... this one doesn't know anything about birds.
Indeed grin grin
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Harrykn: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Once any animal of any type stay in my custody up to a week it's always hard to say I'll kill it. Just be there and let me be seeing you everytime and I'll give it a name.

It makes me happier than spending time with most neighbors.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
F*ck no! That bîtch didn't lay egg today. I'mma f*cking kill her and get a new one on Monday.

A fowl can't have a p***y and not use it to lay egg every day. We don't allow that in my village.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
The rate of people who don't want me to kill this fowl is much. Okay, let me just open the stomach like a vet/doctor and check if there is still egg inside. After that, I'll see it back.

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Jacqueline22(f): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
I no understand Na cow u wan kill.. see as you gather knives for one fowl.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
@Jacqueline22, you won't understand. Most fowls in Rivers State are cultists. They have jazz, so you need as many weapons as you can get.
Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
So, I did the operation to check if there was still eggs. Surprisedly, I saw some. Unfortunately, as an unprofessional doctor, I couldn't stitch her back to life. I lost her. #Tears. Currently cooking and about to invite someone to come help me finish it.

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2020

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
To my abusers, I love you all — kindly take this leg.

Re: SHOULD I Kîll This Thing? Do You Want to Eat? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Since there is no more fowl to eat the feed, I will start eating it like quaker oats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker / Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.