Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) (7488 Views)

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by stare: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Dicktion:
Saw a hefty young man this afternoon scamper to the extent of almost landed in a pit for just sighting a snake. A big huge macho man for tha matter running for his life just because of a lil crawling creature that he was supposed to chase with a rod and smash to a mess. See how they were laffing at him when he couldn't even hide it and said it was a snake embarassed But if it was his fellow man now you'd see him shouting upandan venting his anger and flashing his biceps as an attempt to instill fear in them. To scare them away. If you see them working out and flossing you'd think they can face anything with their abs and biceps. But here was one of them disgracing the entire manhood causing ladies to say things they weren't supposed to say to a young mansad Now I have lost interest in the whole body build up trash I have been contemplating on partaking in if the lockdown is extended further

Guys do not be deceived most of these physically built up men are the biggest cowards on earth. Na dem dey fear pass.

At least I would have snapped and sent the picture of the snake to lala to put on FP like he did this one
https://www.nairaland.com/5954550/see-python-killed-street-morning

But big hefty man no gree. I'm so pissed right now man angry My only pacification now is he went home with lots of shame thanks to his cowardice

the guy is apparently smarter than you. Only until that snake mistakenly deposits venom in your body, you go remember say Nigeria never advance for medicine. Not everything is solved with just strength

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by royid: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.