Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort (61198 Views)

Ibom Icon Hotel & Golf Resort Unveils Plans For Festive Season / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Thetruthalways: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Privatepart00:
Yet they keep coming down to the south hidden in trailers with animals like them
You are a fool and a bastard for this....
Your type will come to the North for NYSC...will find it very hard to go back...idiot... You father is the animal...

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Thetruthalways: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
poverty ravaged state..
Hater which state are you from...
Dumb fool

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by tolguy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Privatepart00:
Yet they keep coming down to the south hidden in trailers with animals like them
come to North and see ur brothers coming in thousands, Hawking drugs,stealing, arm robbery and prostitution are their profession

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by drezy1: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
(1): 7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN (4th Batch)
• Commencement Date: 6th -12th July,2020.
• Training Method: WhatsApp and Anydesk
• Requirements: WhatsApp and System

(2): DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦21,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
Check my Signature for more details
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Hater....you must put ethnicity in everything....
Kano was mentioned, next thing you generalized North...by the way which state are you from? Does the situation there solve problem of an average person there?
When you see positivity in the North you must still find a way to spit your hatred and stupidity...
the hatred they have for the north is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Thetruthalways: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Elder0001:
Kano is actually a nice place. Their only problem is religion.
No problem with any religion here.....at least you have to show some respect when you come...last time i checked Northerners tolerate the southerners more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by wavylevel: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good. We can now fvcking restructure.

Go your own way Almajiri!
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Jakemedg(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
jagorinho:

mr man, do not let us deceive ourselves, it is better to live in Bujumbura than staying in northern Nigeria as a person from the south, I have many relatives that were victims of their useless riots, I do not know the kind of money you want to offer me, anything beyond Abuja, Allah bah musa!!!, an average Hausa man has a clean heart but when it comes to religious killings, they are untameable. what is the essence of staying in a place when you know that you can be hacked into pieces any moment when a religious uprising starts.
Mr man why will i deceive you if north is not peaceful. Again like i said before those riots don't happen everywhere. I have witnessed the 2011 riots and the last riots 3 years back. The last riot that i witnessed was fuelled by the death of a ruler in kasuwa magani and the rest is history .
Still here is peaceful

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Ikidons(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wow! I've got to go visiting right!!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thetruthalways:

[s]No problem with any religion here.....at least you have to show some respect when you come...last time i checked Northerners tolerate the southerners more[/s]
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Thetruthalways: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
humilitypays:
So Aboki don finally learn photoshop, now it is FINISHED my people! shocked cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, the only safe place in the North for non-Northerners to live with one of their eyes closed is Abuja......anybody that is not from North going to the North to live permanently does not love his life nor does he pity his family and loved ones that will mourn him when it happens anytime any day cry

A region that gets ecstasy from killing people and carrying out mass deadly riot in which non indigenes' lives and properties that are supposed to be protected are slaughtered like Sallah ram, in fact even if they make me Governor of Kano State, I no go shocked shocked
Photoshop you say because you find it very hard to believe that is kano...you must be stupid.. Nobody need you here...who will make a drunkard like you Governor?....
Most of you are being deceived.... Most of you have never visited the North...you stay in your poverty ridden states thinking the north is worse... Continue being deceived fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Kano is growing!!

Kano is developing!!

God bless Kano state!

for over 6 decades - mutani
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Thetruthalways: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
the hatred they have for the north is legendary
Am telling you...when they see anything good about the north...they must still find a way to spit their hatred and bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Thetruthalways: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Elder0001 post=91181217][/quote]
Thats how it is when you lack any reasonable and sensible thing to say grin grin grin
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Am telling you...when they see anything good about the north...they must still find a way to spit their hatred and bigotry
we'll continue to give them the taste of their own pill

Those guys hate the north with passion... Many of them won't sleep well tonight...

They think that the north is a desert where people climb donkeys and camel to go to work.

But they were dissapointed...kano is more developed than the entire Eastern states combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

for over 6 decades - mutani
for 60yrs-mutani what do you mean by that?
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Philipxxxx0: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
NLPsychologist:

If l hear.

You will meet a Hausa man dressed haggardly yet is a millionaire. Kano people are the real people who had been there always in terms of local and international people right from the 1800s.

In Kano, you can make it without a dime. Alhaji can give you items without knowing you worth hundreds of thousands to sell till you get money to pay back.

The Hausas mostly are people of the heart, just that some people spoilt Nigeria and the Hausaness with their greed and 'smartness'... undecided

Don't t quote me if you want to prove a tribal point. I know your tribe for who they are.
why not let divide the country, so that we will know how far.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Maliqcious: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
uBuNiT:
If not sea port, Kano is better than Lagos in all other things. Center of commerce
in commerce lagos dust kano with like 10 more northern states added to it.. In terms of beauty kano is never a match to lagos.. Infact Kaduna would still oust Kano.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Maliqcious: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
tolguy:
come to North and see ur brothers coming in thousands, Hawking drugs,stealing, arm robbery and prostitution are their profession
lol.. Why always yam-wo-real.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by jagorinho: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Mr man why will i deceive you if north is not peaceful. Again like i said before those riots don't happen everywhere. I have witnessed the 2011 riots and the last riots 3 years back. The last riot that i witnessed was fuelled by the death of a ruler in kasuwa magani and the rest is history .
Still here is peaceful
.....but you know north is like a keg of gun powder, it can explode anytime, Google amnesty international reports on riots in northern Nigeria and you will acknowledge what I am saying,good for you if you have peace there but for me and my relatives, north is a no go area.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
jagorinho:

.....but you know north is like a keg of gun powder, it can explode anytime, Google amnesty international reports on riots in northern Nigeria and you will acknowledge what I am saying,good for you if you have peace there but for me and my relatives, north is a no go area.
pls we don't need more Nyamiris here...

The ones we have here are ok... Go and continue dragging Lagos with the Yorubas or you go back to the to develop your erosion ravaged entity

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Maliqcious: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Still here is peaceful
i have some Uncles than left kano because of the crisis too in 2001.. Hausa are sweet people.. Ready to help can make you without a peem. But pardon please i see this religion intolence as childish and maniac.. No one on earth can fight for God and why are fighting for God that can give and take.. Love is all that matterz
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by jagorinho: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
pls we don't need more Nyamiris here...

The ones we have here are ok... Go and continue dragging Lagos with the Yorubas or you go back to the to develop your erosion ravaged entity
you are a big fool, I nearly lost a brother to your useless riots in 2001, it is better to embrace Ebola than relocating to the north as a southerner, I am in no mood to exchange words with you, but you never can say, u might soon be unlucky.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2020
jagorinho:

you are a big fool, I nearly lost a brother to your useless riots in 2001, it is better to embrace Ebola than relocating to the north as a southerner, I am in no mood to exchange words with you, but you never can say, u might soon be unlucky.
shut up!! Stay in your backward erosion ravaged south east and continue killing each other over two hectare of land.

We don't need you here in kano...

Don't ever in your life think of coming to kano..

Go and defend your land in Ebonyi that is about to be taken over by Benue

And don't forgot to settle your brothers that have been killing each other in Anambra state over 3 acre of land.

Leave kano alone.. We don't need you here

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by AMvanquish: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2020
The stereotype From southerners about the north is just appalling. Most think the North is one very backward , desert like region, full of fighting and dodging bullets like Somalia.

The North is not perfect but can be better. Lack of Political will and Religious extremism are the main problem.
And Kano has made a lot of progress in this aspect in the last 10-20 yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Luckybelt: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Fariq:
Located at Minjibir Kano
Spoiling with an untarred road
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Maliqcious: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
we'll continue to give them the taste of their own pill

Those guys hate the north with passion... Many of them won't sleep well tonight...

They think that the north is a desert where people climb donkeys and camel to go to work.

But they were dissapointed...kano is more developed than the entire Eastern states combined
kano is a great place no doubt in terms of the hospitable aspect you the easters are one of the few driving force in Kano but trust me if you are jolly good fellow you can't match kano to places like enugu, imo and anambra even abia and ebonyi. Kano is only good for business opportunities, foods and cheap transport system and accomodation.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Jakemedg(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! Lagos is an overrated polluted, slump and very congested!

Kano is still developing and still have lands in abundance... Kano never reached it peak of development.

Give kano more 10yrs of massive development and you'll see a small Landon.

Lagos is filled and 60% of Lagos has been taken over by Igbos
Arrewa there's no need calling Lagos overrated, slum. That state is home to multiple industries and investments . Lagos igr is some African countries budget. Though some part of Lagos are slums .

Lagosians will not find it funny with you oo
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Jakemedg:
Arrewa there's no need calling Lagos overrated, slum. That state is home to multiple industries and investments . Lagos igr is some African countries budget. Some though are slums .

Lagosians will not find it funny with you oo
lol... For now Lagos is leading

But we are right behind and will surely over take
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by jagorinho: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! Stay in your backward erosion ravaged south east and continue killing each other over two hectare of land.

We don't need you here in kano...

Don't ever in your life think of coming to kano..

Go and defend your land in Ebonyi that is about to be taken over by Benue

And don't forgot to settle your brothers that have been killing each other in Anambra state over 3 acre of land.

Leave kano alone.. We don't need you here
look at this uncircumcised idiot, I won't even advice my enemy to step on that oven called kano, I know you are one refurbished almajiri that has access to his oga's phone, if you are not careful, you will soon go back to the street you came from, by the way, I am a full blooded Yoruba, you can check from my previous posts, lol, at least Nigeria is moving in the right direction, if a condemned almajiri like you can access nairaland to fight on behalf of the same city (kano) that made him an almajiri in the first place, if kano is London like you said, why are they smuggling your people down south inside trailers transporting foodstuffs? you better tell your superiors that you are unfit to handle the kano PR job given to you...........outdated idiot
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Maliqcious:
kano is a great place no doubt in terms of the hospitable aspect you the easters are one of the few driving force in Kano but trust me if you are jolly good fellow you can't match kano to places like enugu, imo and anambra even abia and ebonyi. Kano is only good for business opportunities, foods and cheap transport system and accomodation.
shut up! I have been to all the eastern state...you can't compare any eastern state with Kaduna not to talk of Kano...

Anambra is dirty and disorganized it's only awka that tried small.

Ebonyi is worse... It's nke umahi started building fly over and road decorating it with light.

Enugu is bullshit... Apart from the main city everywhere is shit including might mail

Abia is the worse in the south east...

Imo state... They state tried in terms of number of hotels and few good roads

Imo is better than the whole eastern states... And this same imo can't match Gombe in terms of development

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.