Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort (61199 Views)

Ibom Icon Hotel & Golf Resort Unveils Plans For Festive Season / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Iceberg3: 6:05am On Jun 29, 2020
I heard coneheaded structures are the agbepos and erus over there grin
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ohhh.... My lovely city!
I love my city!!
Kano kanawan Dabo!!
Kano Tumbin Giwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by AnanseK(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2020
DeWisedon:
So Kano get water wey connect the city sef,what a beautiful city but aboki na still aboki,if u lik buy Turkey suit for am,him go still show u say him be aboki

Respect my friend. Aboki is your President.
Talking about suit for Aboki, when did your ancestors start wearing cloth? Go and find out.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Arrewa: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Kiddler:

Kano Tumbin Giwa!!!
Hakane Dan uwa

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Open for business
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
That was what my uncle told us in 1990 and thereafter until he lost his two storey buildings, his cars, his big business premises and escaped death by luck and grace during the usual Northern religious crises and riots that happen unannounced, and till date he never talks good about Northern Nigeria.

Of course greedy Southerners like you would always tell people how wonderful, peaceful and amazing Northern Nigeria is just because you got job easily or doing business there and getting some change since only few people go there making jobs readily available for those ready to sacrifice their life at any time the cock crows cheesy cheesy

Enjoy it well well oh you hear.....but you better start making plans to run from that war zone before they use your head do Sallah suya.

A region that values and celebrate ancient, barbaric religious doctrines that encourages violence and killings for religion is a dangerous place for non-indigene to live permanently, use your head!

The interior North have issues with riots usually sparked by one issue of religion and another, that can't be denied. But it should be understood that extremism and mob behavior don't just spring up among people in one day. It is as a result of things like illiteracy, and socioeconomic conditions. Tell me, will a man who works in an office from 8 to 6 have time to carry machetes and start riots because someone said something about his religion? You know the answer quite well. And that is the case for religious extremism almost everywhere. Tell me, if the US had never put their fingers in the Middle East would we have things like Al Qaeda or ISIS?
You can't heap all the blame on Islam, saying it is a violent religion with backward dogmas. Islam doesn't preach violence (please don't bring any verse you picked from Google without learning the exegesis and historical context.) Ancient Arabia were very bloody times even before the birth of the Prophet, so I'm usually amused when people claim the foundation of Islam was built on bloodshed. Should the early muslims have folded their arms and allowed themselves to be killed? Tell me, is Christianity any less bloodier? Have you read on what the Church did(or rather, didn't do) before and after WW2? I won't like to go down this path of castigating Christianity in defence of Islam; it's a petty tactic.

Nevertheless, many parts of the North are peaceful. I'm from Kano and I know just how rough things can get. I'm 20 years old and I've witnessed close to 5 riots already. The victims of the riots aren't only non-indigenes. Despite that, Kano is a very warm haven for business and there is a reason it is termed The Centre of Commerce. The Igbo population here would surprise even an indigene. The Igbo are a vast majority of the inhabitants of Sabon Gari and Brigade. The Sabon Gari market is virtually owned by the Igbos. There is also the small town of Panisau where Igbos have built luxurious estates and rows upon rows of warehouses. The number 1 merchants of generators in Kano are Igbo, the major boutique owners are Igbos, the major property investors are Igbos. I can even speculate that very soon the number of Igbo businesses in the core North would surpass that of Lagos. Lagos is one huge, congested city. Kano has so much untouched land that three extra states can be carved out of it. That's why I'm usually amused when people argue that Lagos is more populous than Kano. It's like comparing a bucket filled with water and a tanker filled with water.

The North is volatile, that can't be denied. But it has lessened over the years with better policing and security measures. The police chiefs we've had in recent times are no nonsense guys. But that volatility is almost a norm in the North, lives have been lost and yet there is an increasing influx of non-indigenes into the state and most of them are Igbos. What does that tell you?
Many people-especially here on Nairaland-think the North is one backward desert. Only a visit would dispel that claim from their minds.
You'll also see them calling the average Northerner 'aboki'. Well, the same aboki has dominated almost every government ministry, most major businesses in Nigeria have influential Northerners. What about the scholarships over the years since the time of Kwankwaso? The same aboki has dominated all the armed forces. The same aboki runs the biggest grain farm in Africa. The same aboki has an almost permanent slot for the presidential race whenever it happens. You can accuse the Northerners of nepotism and cronyism, but it has brought them to where they are (not without its own disadvantage), but can you blame them? If you don't give your brother to chop, whether he has a certificate or not, who would you give?
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by lordaltruist(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Ausrichie:

Akwa Ibom kwa. Abegii commot that name from there, gringringrin. Na propaganda machines my brother take it from someone living in Uyo, absolutely no water supply (if you no get borehole sorry), the power supply has to go down as one of the worst in Nigeria (six hours or on Sunday's none at all), street lights tueh on some nights they are totally out except the ones at ewet housing, if you go to their markets tufia. I can go on and on.

Because you know about Ewet Housing Estate doesn't mean you stay at Uyo anyone who goes on the internet and is looking for estates in Nigeria and in Akwa Ibom will surely know about it, it's even on YouTube and because your state is not developing in a faster pace does not also mean you shouldn't appreciate good thing when you see one; you guys have been saying that Akwa Ibom is spending billions on elephant projects because you lack vision, vision in the sense that you can't see that a developing city/state has a 99.9% chance of becoming a developed city/state base on its investment on infrastructural developments, economic diversification, better road networks and most importantly industrialization which Akwa Ibom State has been doing and doing it very well compared to other states.

Unlike other states in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom knows its potentials and are gradually in a faster pace tapping into it and thus it is fastly becoming a state to be reckoned with both in business, tourism, education, healthcare and investments.

Akwa Ibom in the past few years now has made its mark known and are still making sure it stays that way by continuing in more face lifting projects most of which had already been commissioned and are fully functioning and yielding fruits.

Do your research and prove yourself wrong because Akwa Ibom is the only and fastest developing state in Nigeria currently and I think it would remain so for a very very long time cause they are not ready to stop improving in every area.

We have had so many face lifting projects which you all called audio projects but today they are all a reality, nobody thought Akwa Ibom State will ever be a state to be reckoned with but since democratic rule, Akwa Ibom State has never relent in showing both you and the world that it is ready to be reckoned with in all aspects of investments, education, healthcare, SMEs, tourism and relaxation as it is one of the most secured and peaceful state in Nigeria today.

Believe it or not Akwa Ibom State is fastly becoming the Nigeria of our dream.

To quote a few:
Better government policies.
Secure and business friendly environment.
Better public and private healthcare institutions.
Better public and private educational institutions.
Greater investment opportunities.
Better tourism and relaxation institutions.

To me Akwa Ibom is a developed state; we are only looking to expand.

Do you know that in Akwa Ibom State, healthcare for children and adults both aged and young are fully free no matter the case for both indigen and non-indigen?, And for pregnant women, healthcare and childbirth is fully free from day one to the day you leave hospital?, All these are realities in Akwa Ibom State because its government is not relenting on making Akwa Abasi Ibom State the Nigeria of our dream.

And for your information; Uyo you are lying about is one of the best cities in this country.

Like I said go do your research and prove yourself wrong not me cause I have done mine.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2020
our oil money is working for the mallomites, if only our south south governors would stop being selfish, the region for dey like Kuwait.

its sad that they don't even travel, dumbasses.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by edoairways: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Fariq:

Not true. It's only Kedco
But they distribute 21 hrs power supply

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by slam7000(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless you my brother

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
poverty ravaged state..

Poverty ravaged state? But better than your potopoto yEast republicp grin grin

Show us your state

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by vipton: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2020
So it didn't occur to the owners of the resort to have the road in picture number 2 tarred abi, rubbish. Apart from that road its a lovely place
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by humilitypays(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Kiddler:

The interior North have issues with riots usually sparked by one issue of religion and another, that can't be denied. But it should be understood that extremism and mob behavior don't just spring up among people in one day. It is as a result of things like illiteracy, and socioeconomic conditions. Tell me, will a man who works in an office from 8 to 6 have time to carry machetes and start riots because someone said something about his religion? You know the answer quite well. And that is the case for religious extremism almost everywhere. Tell me, if the US had never put their fingers in the Middle East would we have things like Al Qaeda or ISIS?
You can't heap all the blame on Islam, saying it is a violent religion with backward dogmas. Islam doesn't preach violence (please don't bring any verse you picked from Google without learning the exegesis and historical context.) Ancient Arabia were very bloody times even before the birth of the Prophet, so I'm usually amused when people claim the foundation of Islam was built on bloodshed. Should the early muslims have folded their arms and allowed themselves to be killed? Tell me, is Christianity any less bloodier? Have you read on what the Church did(or rather, didn't do) before and after WW2? I won't like to go down this path of castigating Christianity in defence of Islam; it's a petty tactic.

Nevertheless, many parts of the North are peaceful. I'm from Kano and I know just how rough things can get. I'm 20 years old and I've witnessed close to 5 riots already. The victims of the riots aren't only non-indigenes. Despite that, Kano is a very warm haven for business and there is a reason it is termed The Centre of Commerce. The Igbo population here would surprise even an indigene. The Igbo are a vast majority of the inhabitants of Sabon Gari and Brigade. The Sabon Gari market is virtually owned by the Igbos. There is also the small town of Panisau where Igbos have built luxurious estates and rows upon rows of warehouses. The number 1 merchants of generators in Kano are Igbo, the major boutique owners are Igbos, the major property investors are Igbos. I can even speculate that very soon the number of Igbo businesses in the core North would surpass that of Lagos. Lagos is one huge, congested city. Kano has so much untouched land that three extra states can be carved out of it. That's why I'm usually amused when people argue that Lagos is more populous than Kano. It's like comparing a bucket filled with water and a tanker filled with water.

The North is volatile, that can't be denied. But it has lessened over the years with better policing and security measures. The police chiefs we've had in recent times are no nonsense guys. But that volatility is almost a norm in the North, lives have been lost and yet there is an increasing influx of non-indigenes into the state and most of them are Igbos. What does that tell you?
Many people-especially here on Nairaland-think the North is one backward desert. Only a visit would dispel that claim from their minds.
You'll also see them calling the average Northerner 'aboki'. Well, the same aboki has dominated almost every government ministry, most major businesses in Nigeria have influential Northerners. What about the scholarships over the years since the time of Kwankwaso? The same aboki has dominated all the armed forces. The same aboki runs the biggest grain farm in Africa. The same aboki has an almost permanent slot for the presidential race whenever it happens. You can accuse the Northerners of nepotism and cronyism, but it has brought them to where they are (not without its own disadvantage), but can you blame them? If you don't give your brother to chop, whether he has a certificate or not, who would you give?
If and only if 90% of Northerners reasons like you, honestly the north will change to a heaven but honestly, Northern Nigerian have proved to not just non-Northerners, even oyimbo that the place is a volatile region where violence can erupt anytime and swallow your life and all you worked for in a twinkle of an eye.

I know that there are beautiful and awesome places in the north just as we have in all parts of the world, but my brother, life is very vital.....I value my life, some people, some Igbos are stubborn, they don't value their life that much, reason they still go to north and live like it is a safe place....I won't blame them, whatever they get they take....its their choice, but I nor my family will never live in the North until things change completely which may take centuries because your politicians love the way North is volatile and filled with illiterates, it helps them politically.

But to be honest, you are good. I am intrigued by your calm response. Northern Nigeria need more of your likes not blood thirsty thugs like El Rufai family and co.

Education is not entirely the problem of the north when it comes to violence, I think it has become a way of life maybe due to dominant Islamic doctrines that encourages strictness to Islamic values, making the youths to try to enforce these doctrines thinking they are pleasing Allah.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by mosesjida(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2020
lalasticlacla they dey use south money develop north no problem with that cause they continue running behind us race wey Dem no fit finish.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by humilitypays(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2020
AnanseK:

Tell me more stories. To say that only downtrodden Igbos live in the north is nonsense. Because history shows that many prominent Igbos in Nigeria had lived in the north and many of them were born in the north and grew up in the North. I will give a few examples:

1. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe the first President of Nigeria and the Owelle Of Onitsha,
2. General Odumegwu Ojukwu - the Biafran Head Of State
3 . The Chief Louis Ojukwu- Senior Ojukwu ( one of the richest people in Nigeria at his time)
4. Major Chukwuma Nzeugwu- we all know him
5. Professor Dora Akunyili
6. Senator Rochas Okorocha
7. General Ike Nwachukwu

8. MC Tagwaye

There are hundreds and thousands of them and I will not call them downtrodden, they may not be as rich as the ones you mentioned in China, Korea, and South Africa but those ones are mostly criminals, yahoo boys and drug barons. You forgot to mention India , Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Dubai where are large proportion of them are in the Prisons . You also forgot the prostitutes in Italy and other countries in Western Europe and Africa.

The Northern Igbos you call downtrodden have been more honest and know the honorable nature of the North and disagree with the shameless propaganda that northerners are always killing Igbos. Even if you take them to the east , they will return, despite all you said about the north. Northerners are more humane than your criminally minded kith and kin you beat your chest about and the Igbos in the north know this fact.
Those are old and dead Igbos who lived in the North when Nigeria was unfolding and didn't realize how volatile Northern Nigeria was and some of them lost their properties to Northern Nigeria's frequent religious riots and violence.

Modern Igbo youths who have sense, value their life and not just after chasing money that they won't even make that much no longer troop to the North.

Tell me one influential Igbo family still living permanently in the North today I can boldly tell you none!

Those Igbos that own big houses, warehouse and investments in Kano, Kaduna, etc are downtrodden when they get to their respective Igbo communities - nobody know them in their villages....they are nobody. I use my LGA as example.....we have influential men that return home every now and then......none live in Northern Nigeria today. They may go there for politics and return but not permanently living there.

Only an Igbo man who doesn't love his life or value his life still live permanently in far North today with the repeated killings North have carried out, targeting Igbos and their properties and businesses.....

Some Igbos are like some foolish Americans, no matter the travel warning US Government issues to them, they will still go to Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and all volatile nations to invest....they are on their own and they are usually the downtrodden Americans just as the Igbos living permanently in the North now are the downtrodden Igbos and they are on their own there undecided
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by MrBONE2(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2020
meum:
For the first pix d River was sky blue. For the second pix the river changed to turquoise blue. For the fifth pix it's brown. The sixth pix the river is gray(ash). Then the last pix it became navy blue grin grin
That's is the wonders of Rivers and Skys of Africa continent which you can find anywhere grin

Am proudly African
Proudly ZulFulde grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by proeast(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! Lagos is an overrated polluted, slump and very congested!

Kano is still developing and still have lands in abundance... Kano never reached it peak of development.

Give kano more 10yrs of massive development and you'll see a small Landon.

Lagos is filled and 60% of Lagos has been taken over by Igbos

Jesus Kristi, this guy is wicked shocked
This is what we call brutality during the era of mortal Kombat. Finish him! grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by ogene70: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Very valid points you made there.

Porto Golf resort is a beautiful place , been there with my family couple of times, however, the place has been in existence for almost a decade now.

Regarding the simple life style of Northerners you are so spot on and I admire them for that, such life style actually helps them to have sustainable wealth.

Also some of them trust people to a fault , I currently have a friend from the north who can lend you as much as 4m without any written agreement or whatsoever(an average Nigerian).
Also , my mentor whom I run to for advice on export matters is a northerner who gives valid advices without consultation fees.
North is a region I love for so many reasons but don't think I can live there again as Bandits and kidnappers no longer give people peace of mind .

My only problem with the north is their religious intolerance and I hope they get to do away with that .

NLPsychologist:

If l hear.

You will meet a Hausa man dressed haggardly yet is a millionaire. Kano people are the real people who had been there always in terms of local and international people right from the 1800s.

In Kano, you can make it without a dime. Alhaji can give you items without knowing you worth hundreds of thousands to sell till you get money to pay back.

The Hausas mostly are people of the heart, just that some people spoilt Nigeria and the Hausaness with their greed and 'smartness'... undecided

Don't t quote me if you want to prove a tribal point. I know your tribe for who they are.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by proeast(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
Those are old and dead Igbos who lived in the North when Nigeria was unfolding and didn't realize how volatile Northern Nigeria was and some of them lost their properties to Northern Nigeria's frequent religious riots and violence.

Modern Igbo youths who have sense, value their life and not just after chasing money that they won't even make that much no longer troop to the North.

Tell me one influential Igbo family still living permanently in the North today I can boldly tell you none!

Those Igbos that own big houses, warehouse and investments in Kano, Kaduna, etc are downtrodden when they get to their respective Igbo communities - nobody know them in their villages....they are nobody. I use my LGA as example.....we have influential men that return home every now and then......none live in Northern Nigeria today. They may go there for politics and return but not permanently living there.

Only an Igbo man who doesn't love his life or value his life still live permanently in far North today with the repeated killings North have carried out, targeting Igbos and their properties and businesses.....

Some Igbos are like some foolish Americans, no matter the travel warning US Government issues to them, they will still go to Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and all volatile nations to invest....they are on their own and they are usually the downtrodden Americans just as the Igbos living permanently in the North now are the downtrodden Igbos and they are on their own there undecided

Yes, you're right. You will hardly find any enlightened and rich Igboman who will stay anywhere in the North beyond Abuja except those working with Federal government or as lecturers.

In the past when Abuja was not yet built and when there was no internet and telephones to co-ordinate things virtually, many wealthy Igbos lived in the core North due to their businesses there. However, since Abuja came on board with ease of remote communication, those wealthy Igbos now operate from Abuja and Jos. There are still lots of Igbos in the core North but they are mostly hustlers and people who can't compete elsewhere in the South and can't resist the lure of cheap housing and food with near monopoly in business.

Even when some of them come back to the East and discover how much they are lagging behind their kit and kins back home, you will see them return to the North.

This may sound annoying but anyone who is naturally lazy and laid-back will find the North irresistible and that is why you see some people defending it despite all the risks.

I can't live in anywhere beyond Abuja, even if you will pay me 1 million naira monthly. How can I have rest of mind in an environment where you can lose everything in a twinkle of an eye!

So far there are still millions of almajiris roaming around, almost 90% illiteracy and poverty rates, coupled with religious intolerance then no Southerner can ever be safe in the North. That's a fact and anyone arguing it is living in a fool's paradise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by humilitypays(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
proeast:

Yes, you're right. You will hardly find any enlightened and rich Igboman who will stay anywhere in the North beyond Abuja except those working with Federal government or as lecturers.

In the past when Abuja was not yet built and when there was no internet and telephones to co-ordinate things virtually, many wealthy Igbos lived in the core North due to their businesses there. However, since Abuja came on board with ease of remote communication, those wealthy Igbos now operate from Abuja and Jos. There are still lots of Igbos in the core North but they are mostly hustlers and people who can't compete elsewhere in the South and can't resist the lure of cheap housing and food with near monopoly in business.

Even when some of them come back to the East and discover how much they are lagging behind their kit and kins back home, you will see them return to the North.

This may sound annoying but anyone who is naturally lazy and laid-back will find the North irresistible and that is why you see some people defending it despite all the risks.

I can't live in anywhere beyond Abuja, even if you will pay me 1 million naira monthly. How can I have rest of mind in an environment where you can lose everything in a twinkle of an eye!

So far there are still millions of almajiris roaming around, almost 90% illiteracy and poverty rates, coupled with religious intolerance then no Southerner can ever be safe in the North. That's a fact and anyone arguing it is living in a fool's paradise.
Tell them! cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2020
lordaltruist:

Because you know about Ewet Housing Estate doesn't mean you stay at Uyo anyone who goes on the internet and is looking for estates in Nigeria and in Akwa Ibom will surely know about it, it's even on YouTube and because your state is not developing in a faster pace does not also mean you shouldn't appreciate good thing when you see one; you guys have been saying that Akwa Ibom is spending billions on elephant projects because you lack vision, vision in the sense that you can't see that a developing city/state has a 99.9% chance of becoming a developed city/state base on its investment on infrastructural developments, economic diversification, better road networks and most importantly industrialization which Akwa Ibom State has been doing and doing it very well compared to other states.

Unlike other states in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom knows its potentials and are gradually in a faster pace tapping into it and thus it is fastly becoming a state to be reckoned with both in business, tourism, education, healthcare and investments.

Akwa Ibom in the past few years now has made its mark known and are still making sure it stays that way by continuing in more face lifting projects most of which had already been commissioned and are fully functioning and yielding fruits.

Do your research and prove yourself wrong because Akwa Ibom is the only and fastest developing state in Nigeria currently and I think it would remain so for a very very long time cause they are not ready to stop improving in every area.

We have had so many face lifting projects which you all called audio projects but today they are all a reality, nobody thought Akwa Ibom State will ever be a state to be reckoned with but since democratic rule, Akwa Ibom State has never relent in showing both you and the world that it is ready to be reckoned with in all aspects of investments, education, healthcare, SMEs, tourism and relaxation as it is one of the most secured and peaceful state in Nigeria today.

Believe it or not Akwa Ibom State is fastly becoming the Nigeria of our dream.

To quote a few:
Better government policies.
Secure and business friendly environment.
Better public and private healthcare institutions.
Better public and private educational institutions.
Greater investment opportunities.
Better tourism and relaxation institutions.

To me Akwa Ibom is a developed state; we are only looking to expand.

Do you know that in Akwa Ibom State, healthcare for children and adults both aged and young are fully free no matter the case for both indigen and non-indigen?, And for pregnant women, healthcare and childbirth is fully free from day one to the day you leave hospital?, All these are realities in Akwa Ibom State because its government is not relenting on making Akwa Abasi Ibom State the Nigeria of our dream.

And for your information; Uyo you are lying about is one of the best cities in this country.

Like I said go do your research and prove yourself wrong not me cause I have done mine.
Free healthcare kini? gringringrin one dilapidated UUTH that my sis went to dress her wound them call 10k you dey talk free healthcare. Uyo I am lying about bros, come Oron road see for yourself una for this state love propaganda and suffering ehn, the thing dey vex person. Tufia. Educational institute kor na ewet technical college or whatever it's name is you are talking about. Have you ever gone to Abuja? Most of the schools here are trash both in infrastructure and teaching curriculum my brother came here in nursery two and they were treating him like a god because he could read and write. The few that are good are for the up men. Rubbish state, I thought enugu was bad until I entered here.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by lordaltruist(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Ausrichie:

Free healthcare kini? gringringrin one dilapidated UUTH that my sis went to dress her wound them call 10k you dey talk free healthcare. Uyo I am lying about bros, come Oron road see for yourself una for this state love propaganda and suffering ehn, the thing dey vex person. Tufia.

I think I have made myself clear but if you insist on painting us black and think that the state is not good enough for you, then you can as well go back to your state and let us be or better still tell us which state you are from and lets see who the real propaganda is.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=lordaltruist post=91189190]

I think I have made myself clear but if you insist on painting us black and think that the state is not good enough for you, then you can as well go back to your state and let us be or better still tell us which state you are from and lets see who the real propaganda is. [/quote
]
I will tell you this straight, my state is not that good. Our governor is a worthless fool who is busy fvcking around while the indigenous people of the state are building infrastructures. So man make we no bring that topic enter here, I don't even want to go to the place self. But Akwa Ibom common food items are on the high side (highest cray fish and oil way dey high sometimes).
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by lordaltruist(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Ausrichie post=91189356][/quote]

Thank you very much for saying the truth and when you are saying that things are high in Akwa Ibom State then you are forgetting the term that says "The higher the demand, the higher the cost" that is business bro.
Speaking of Crayfish and Red Oil (which you term " common" but can not do without); Akwa Ibom State is currently the only state in Nigeria if not the only producer,national exporting it for national and international use thus making it on high demand hence the high price.
But still Akwa Ibom State is a better state compare to others in every aspects.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by adecz: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Fulani herdsmen & bandits will
soon carry out an early evening
operation there, just as they did last
year in Kajuru Castle resort in
Kaduna State.

They attacked it & killed an oyibo
woman & her Nigerian fiancé lodging
at the place & kidnapped others.

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by tonimendo: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2020
how about the ozer side?
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by tonimendo: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2020
how about the ozer side?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by tonimendo: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2020
how about the ozer side?
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
lordaltruist:

Thank you very much for saying the truth and when you are saying that things are high in Akwa Ibom State then you are forgetting the term that says "The higher the demand, the higher the cost" that is business bro.
Speaking of Crayfish and Red Oil (which you term " common" but can not do without); Akwa Ibom State is currently the only state in Nigeria if not the only producer,national exporting it for national and international use thus making it on high demand hence the high price.
But still Akwa Ibom State is a better state compare to others in every aspects.
This one is not a new thing nah. My mom used to buy from Oron.
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by ikennamadu1(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Common no dey carry rubbish HI-TEC camera's dey snap rubbish... No be same kano I dey... Go see with your eyes... The place no follow
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by LastProphet: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
NLPsychologist:

If l hear.

You will meet a Hausa man dressed haggardly yet is a millionaire. Kano people are the real people who had been there always in terms of local and international business right from the 1800s.

In Kano, you can make it without a dime. Alhaji can give you items without knowing you worth hundreds of thousands to sell till you get money to pay back.

The Hausas mostly are people of the heart, just that some people spoilt Nigeria and the Hausaness with their greed and 'smartness'... undecided

Don't t quote me if you want to prove a tribal point. I know your tribe for who they are.

We know them, they have paid the highest price for foolishness yet they are convinced they are the only smart ones. It's their greatest undoing that thinking that others are not smart. And the greatest plus of the Hausa tjat has kept them at the top is that they don't assume others are dull. That tribe they are ambitious and hardworking but not smart. I have lived with them in several places they are shortsighted 90% of them, their doctrine is here and now which in itself is a dumb outlook on life

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Okiibe(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Kano state is OKAY

Northern Nigeria is Okay.

Just make peace return and pervade the whole place, and the North will be thriving greatly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.