Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort (61191 Views)

Ibom Icon Hotel & Golf Resort Unveils Plans For Festive Season / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Memberclub(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Still won't go to the north even if I was paid to
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by lucasalves: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
Don't be deceived, Igbos are highly populated tribe....they are everywhere.....if you visit Onitsha, Aba, etc you will change your perspective that more Igbos live in the North than in the East.

And for those Igbos living in the North like its their home, I pity them and their families......they should pray they don't learn the hard way.

And for your information, most Igbos living in the north are the downtrodden......the well to do Igbos of class hardly live permanently in the North, you can only see them in Lagos and Abuja at most.

In my community for instance, if you count 200 most influential men/women and families, you can never see any living in the North, except Abuja.

Most live in:

Lagos
US
Abuja
Japan
Korea
South Africa
Onitsha
UK
China
Portharcourt
Enugu
Netherlands
Germany
France
Denmark
etc

no wonder the Chinese are beating you on the streets of China when you no go respect yourself and develop your states instead going around boasting about traveling to countries that even want you and destroying Nigerian embassies abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by humilitypays(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
lucasalves:

no wonder the Chinese are beating you on the streets of China when you no go respect yourself and develop your states instead going around boasting about traveling to countries that even want you and destroying Nigerian embassies abroad.
hahahaha, my brother na condition make crayfish bend na....if una allow us get Biafra and build the country of our dream, maybe we go stop to de travel around the world like homeless child grin grin
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by offset67(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
DEROX:
grin Good God bless fulanis. Always doing well and Love their brothers dearly
ur fada
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by stasius: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
So there is an ocean in Kano? Wow!
So Why are the fulanis moving south
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by lucasalves: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
hahahaha, my brother na condition make crayfish bend na....if una allow us get Biafra and build the country of our dream, maybe we go stop to de travel around the world like homeless child grin grin

this is something I don't understand about igbos, you claim to be rich but can't build infrastructures and other facilities to develop your so called Biafra or do you think the magical biafra will just appear if you keep mentioning it? you know even the U.N will never recognize you as a state of your own when you are not bringing anything special to the table....

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by humilitypays(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
lucasalves:

this is something I don't understand about igbos, you claim to be rich but can't build infrastructures and other facilities to develop your so called Biafra or do you think the magical biafra will just appear if you keep mentioning it? you know even the U.N will never recognize you as a state of your own when you are not bringing anything special to the table....
Hahahaha.....my village is finer than Ikoyi my brother no jokes.....you need a visit to the East.....you will be shocked.....that we travel around the world doesn't mean we don't go home. A childhood friend living in the states just bought an hectare of land he will start fencing soon in his village to build a home like the ones you watch on TV......there are several people that did same in his LGA, he wants to join the league.....go to eastern communities, remote areas and see well paved roads all done by individuals no government.

Travel and see brother, don't live at Oshogbo all your life, its boring grin grin
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by lucasalves: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
ohhh you're even a Yoruba man

Igbos have taken over region... They control the commerce in the south west and leave politics for you...

You people have sold 60% of your lands to igbos... And your people are wailing and crying in ladipo market...

You're here shouting you'll never go to kano!!

Who need you here?? Stop selling your land if you continue selling your land you'll soon become a refuge in your own land!!

You're not ashamed of yourself...

You are here to insult kano...

Apart from Lagos that was developed by Igbo's tell me one yoruba state that can even match Kaduna in terms of development?

Stop selling your land... Hustle and make money omo yoruba

see me here trying to find a way to get all this abokis off the streets sleeping in abandoned buildings, not even dogs can live like that your people are on the street everyday begging for money infact some of them purposely disable themselves just to beg for money... the north are without doubt the laziest in the country and the poverty level in the region reflects it.. who told you Yorubas are selling 60% of their land to igbos? they are here to do business and we are up for it and ready to compete in the market place of ideas of which the north can never be a match... listen to how the aboki in charge of the country speaks, he can barely read a book.. one last request pls tell your family members to stop smuggling themselves here and killing people stay in your region and kill each other.. at least we are doing politics here instead of killing each other like uncivilized beings
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by lucasalves: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
Hahahaha.....my village is finer than Ikoyi my brother no jokes.....you need a visit to the East.....you will be shocked.....that we travel around the world doesn't mean we don't go home. A childhood friend living in the states just bought an hectare of land he will start fencing soon in his village to build a home like the ones you watch on TV......there are several people that did same in his LGA, he wants to join the league.....go to eastern communities, remote areas and see well paved roads all done by individuals no government.

Travel and see brother, don't live at Oshogbo all your life, its boring grin grin

well you can tell yourself all the lies in the world that will make you feel better about your miserable life... I have travelled extensively in South East Asia and every time I go around a airport I see igbo boys being detained and caught up in illegal activities... the sooner you can separate to be your Biafra the sooner the name Nigeria will start to gain some respect in the world as you lots have ruined the reputation of this country with your get rich quick mindsets and a need to oppress each other... I have actually been to Enugu and Anambra in the East other than hotels and beer parlors (because you know prostitution is the bread and butter of most igbo women) there actually isn't much going on there to compare to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Abuja, Rivers...so I will pray for you not to get killed on land matter
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by humilitypays(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
lucasalves:

well you can tell yourself all the lies in the world that will make you feel better about your miserable life... I have travelled extensively in South East Asia and every time I go around a airport I see igbo boys being detained and caught up in illegal activities... the sooner you can separate to be your Biafra the sooner the name Nigeria will start to gain some respect in the world as you lots have ruined the reputation of this country with your get rich quick mindsets and a need to oppress each other... I have actually been to Enugu and Anambra in the East other than hotels and beer parlors (because you know prostitution is the bread and butter of most igbo women) there actually isn't much going on there to compare to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Abuja, Rivers...so I will pray for you not to get killed on land matter
Great and thanks for the timely advice cheesy cheesy
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by DEROX: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
offset67:
ur fada
I only said I like the north because of their love for one another why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by AnanseK(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
Those are old and dead Igbos who lived in the North when Nigeria was unfolding and didn't realize how volatile Northern Nigeria was and some of them lost their properties to Northern Nigeria's frequent religious riots and violence.
Modern Igbo youths who have sense, value their life and not just after chasing money that they won't even make that much no longer troop to the North.
Tell me one influential Igbo family still living permanently in the North today I can boldly tell you none!
Those Igbos that own big houses, warehouse and investments in Kano, Kaduna, etc are downtrodden when they get to their respective Igbo communities - nobody know them in their villages....they are nobody. I use my LGA as example.....we have influential men that return home every now and then......none live in Northern Nigeria today. They may go there for politics and return but not permanently living there.
Only an Igbo man who doesn't love his life or value his life still live permanently in far North today with the repeated killings North have carried out, targeting Igbos and their properties and businesses.....

Some Igbos are like some foolish Americans, no matter the travel warning US Government issues to them, they will still go to Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and all volatile nations to invest....they are on their own and they are usually the downtrodden Americans just as the Igbos living permanently in the North now are the downtrodden Igbos and they are on their own there undecided

Rubbish, when Igbos can swallow cocaine and go to Indonesia risking execution, how can they not go to Northern Nigeria and sell tramadol and fake drugs? Go to Kano, go to Kaduna, Jos, Abuja , even Maiduguri and Sokoto Igbos are everywhere in the north and nobody is harassing them.
They take ten times the risk to go to China and India and to be in slavery in Libya and use flimsy boats to cross the Mediterranean Sea like the slaves of centuries ago, this time for prostitution and crime.

Go to Dawanau in Kano and see the a town called New Enugu where Igbos were given land by Rabi’u Kwankwaso to build modern palaces you can never find in the erosion ridden villages of the SE. Those raffia huts can never compare with new Enugu in Kano and we love the Igbo brothers who are Development partners not the criminals and the Naira Land loafers.

All this is happening in Kano and other parts of the North at the time Peter Obi was destroying northerners markets in Onitsha and compelling northerners to be registered and carry identity cards within their own country..

It was so foolish of Atiku to make him a running mate and believe that northerners could vote for such a bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by hollywater: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ohhh.... My lovely city!

I love my city!!

Kano kanawan Dabo!!
The Land of Terrorist and Perasites.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
for 60yrs-mutani what do you mean by that?

Given that number of years and the powerful political influence kano has over nigeria - you would expect more than this
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Hunchogee: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ausrichie:

Free healthcare kini? gringringrin one dilapidated UUTH that my sis went to dress her wound them call 10k you dey talk free healthcare. Uyo I am lying about bros, come Oron road see for yourself una for this state love propaganda and suffering ehn, the thing dey vex person. Tufia. Educational institute kor na ewet technical college or whatever it's name is you are talking about. Have you ever gone to Abuja? Most of the schools here are trash both in infrastructure and teaching curriculum my brother came here in nursery two and they were treating him like a god because he could read and write. The few that are good are for the up men. Rubbish state, I thought enugu was bad until I entered here.
You are a big fool , if you doubt open a thread btw Akwa Ibom and your foolish state and let see who will win. Stupid Almajiri dirty pig like you
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Hunchogee: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
hollywater:
The Land of Terrorist and Perasites.
They are home of duty pigs and terrorist
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Hunchogee: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Privatepart00:
Does it solve the problem of an average northerner?
Home of terrorism
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Hunchogee: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
meum:
For the first pix d River was sky blue. For the second pix the river changed to turquoise blue. For the fifth pix it's brown. The sixth pix the river is gray(ash). Then the last pix it became navy blue grin grin
Renders picture everywhere
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Hunchogee: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
tutudesz:
Golf Resort with no single Golf course undecided
Lol
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Hunchogee: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
humilitypays:
If Paradise is in Northern Nigeria and Hell in another region, I will chose to go to Hell my brother, the North love blood and that region yearns for blood every now and then, when you think all is well is when their bloodletting riots and religious brouhaha will erupt like volcanic eruption shocked shocked
Vampires them be
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Chocolatesauce(f): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ohhh.... My lovely city!

I love my city!!

Kano kanawan Dabo!!

Kano Tumbin giwa!! Kodame kazo an fika��

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

You are a big fool , if you doubt open a thread btw Akwa Ibom and your foolish state and let see who will win. Stupid Almajiri dirty pig like you
Rubbish. gringrin be deceiving yourselfgringrin if it too do me I go report you. shocked
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by dualprince0280: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
walahi Kai! kano, I no wan gree
Re: Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort by RuggedSniper: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fariq:
Located at Minjibir Kano
AWESOME! I'll visit here in 2021. Fantastic resort.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.