Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (11940 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
sad This particular girl blocked me from viewing her WhatsApp status, muted my own WhatsApp status. So she doesn't see mine and I can't see hers

But on her birthday, she unblocked me from viewing her status. And I saw her pictures. Then she blocked me again the next day.

What could be the problem?

PS: we are not so close
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2020
“E shock you?”

Cc: broda shaggi

16 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2020
security reasons known to her, you supposed to block her from viewing yours too

11 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Is that why you are concerned Oga go and make money she wil come begging

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Kriss216: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Is that why you are concerned Oga go and make money she wil come begging
This go and make money thing is becoming tiring and irritating.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by sammy7410(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Carchoice:
“E shock you?”
Cc: broda shaggi

6 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by suzzyboss(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Lol girls and their wahala... Just be on mute on her case, when she reaches the last season of her drama.. She'll explain to you weather it's you she is doing or she is stressing her self...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by flyingpig: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

That's the ONLY way to get a girl's attention.

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Prechgold1180(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

oya Nur mk money nah

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by heendrix(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:

That's the ONLY way to get a girl's attention.

why must it be all bout girls....are they some sort of achievement or something undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by flyingpig: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:

why must it be all bout girls....are they some sort of achievement or something undecided

Getting money gets you two things.

Security for yourself, future, family and loved ones.

Secondly, the attended baggage which is girls. They come on their own as a prize for making money.

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by heendrix(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:

Getting money gets you two things.

Security for yourself, future, family and loved ones.

Secondly, the attended baggage which is girls. They come on their own as a prize for making money.

I'll go with the first one kiss

10 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Professorcplus(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Sharpbend:
sad This particular girl blocked me from viewing her WhatsApp status, muted my own WhatsApp status. So she doesn't see mine and I can't see hers

But on her birthday, she unblocked me from viewing her status. And I saw her pictures. Then she blocked me again the next day.

What could be the problem?

PS: we are not so close
Misplaced priority. Of everything on earth its this one you're more concerned about. You better start planning your life out of WhatsApp. Who her status help. Block her as. s and move on.

13 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Freelane33(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Block her too from viewing yours too . Tit for tat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by paulolee(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2020
joker

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
security reasons known to her, you supposed to block her from viewing yours too
I'll do that too
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2020
suzzyboss:
Lol girls and their wahala... Just be on mute on her case, when she reaches the last season of her drama.. She'll explain to you weather it's you she is doing or she is stressing her self...
cheesy me I just dey watch o.
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Professorcplus:

Misplaced priority. Of everything on earth its this one you're more concerned about. You better start planning your life out of WhatsApp. Who her status help. Block her as. s and move on.
Tbh I'll just trash her

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Freestainworld(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2020
them never tell you say Nigeria is not for you

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
If she block you, block her too. Simple

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by jawalis(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
A b!tch blocked you from viewing her fvcking status and you are worried. Damn. You are such a weak a$$. Someone who cares not about you and mute you. You carry her matter for head like this. You should grow up already. Just block her on WhatsApp, join groups and meet with better babes. Trust me, she’ll be marveled after finding out you blocked her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:
A b!tch blocked you from viewing her fvcking status and you are worried. Damn. You are such a weak a$$. Someone who cares not about you and mute you. You carry her matter for head like this. You should grow up already. Just block her on WhatsApp, join groups and meet with better babes. Trust me, she’ll be marveled after finding out you blocked her.
I was worried because there's no reason why she should block me. I go take your advice

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Walai the cliche is becoming very unbecoming... It's stale already they should look for new motivational words cheesy

7 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by gentlestdude(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2020
I only update status on my close people's birthday, I have over 100 contacts and I only view about 5 contact status the rest are on mute, I don't know why people carry unimportant stuffs for head. Who WhatsApp status help

11 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if these guys get real problem for life. Na only woman matter dey finger their brain.

8 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by jawalis(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
Sharpbend:
I was worried because there's no reason why she should block me. I go take your advice
Don’t be worried. She made her suitable decision. You too can decide to delete her if she’s of no relevance in your life. She did it for a reason suspected to be cunning so why disturb yourself. There are 1,000,000,1 ladies who are willing to make friends. So why stress yourself over just one b!tch. If you don’t know how to confront babes physically for friendship. Join WhatsApp group and in no time. You’ll see girls in your location and you forget about her.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

Don’t be worried. She made her suitable decision. You too can decide to delete her if she’s of no relevance in your life. She did it for a reason suspected to be cunning so why disturb yourself. There are 1,000,000,1 ladies who are willing to make friends. So why stress yourself over just one b!tch. If you don’t know how to confront babes physically for friendship. Join WhatsApp group and in no time. You’ll see girls in your location and you forget about her.
Thanks bro. I really appreciate
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Ablemax(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

But that's the raw TRUTH
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by foleskay(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abeg how does one prevents someone from viewing his status? I want to prevent my mom from viewing my naughty posts on whatsapp. She do complains that I'm not spiritual. Its just sickening

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by RenaissanceGuy: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Start by deactivating your read receipt so that people will not know whether you view their status or not, unless you comment on it. The drama that comes with having RR on is unhealthy,especially ladies who are pissed the day you don't view their status.

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by osamz007: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Start by deactivating your read receipt so that people will not know whether you view their status or not. The drama that comes with having RR on is unhealthy,especially ladies who are pissed the day you don't view their status.

Taught read receipt is for group chats bro?
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by XXLMANDIGO: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" / Instagram Slayqueen Shocks Her Followers With Nude Video Of Her Ass / Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.