Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (12076 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by mattfeuter(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sharpbend:
sad This particular girl blocked me from viewing her WhatsApp status, muted my own WhatsApp status. So she doesn't see mine and I can't see hers

But on her birthday, she unblocked me from viewing her status. And I saw her pictures. Then she blocked me again the next day.

What could be the problem?

PS: we are not so close

Is she your girlfriend ?
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sensitivity: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Does she look like money? If not, face your own life & make lots of money!

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
mattfeuter:

Is she your girlfriend ?
nop
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Papadoh(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
suzzyboss:
Lol girls and their wahala... Just be on mute on her case, when she reaches the last season of her drama.. She'll explain to you weather it's you she is doing or she is stressing her self...
Lol @ "Last season of her drama..." That is so true. But op, this isn't important enough to make a thread about nah.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by jericco1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Only a simp cares about WhatsApp status undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Am telling you angry angry
Kriss216:

This go and make money thing is becoming tiring and irritating.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Mrlucky81(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
E get why
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by mattfeuter(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sharpbend:
nop

So what you stressing for ? Lol
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by ElRapido: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
gentlestdude:
I only update status on my close people's birthday, I have over 100 contacts and I only view about 5 contact status the rest are on mute, I don't know why people carry unimportant stuffs for head. Who WhatsApp status help

I no dey save people's number again sef because of this status thing.
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
foleskay:
Abeg how does one prevents someone from viewing his status? I want to prevent my mom from viewing my naughty posts on whatsapp. She do complains that I'm not spiritual. Its just sickening
very funny...

Just go to ur status fragment

Click d menu that look like dot

Select contact u don't want dem view ur status n click save
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Yunjeezy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
foleskay:
Abeg how does one prevents someone from viewing his status? I want to prevent my mom from viewing my naughty posts on whatsapp. She do complains that I'm not spiritual. Its just sickening

Go to settings \ privacy \ status.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Budline1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hear yourself o. Just because of that? undecided

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a b.itch ain't one

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
dont u have other things to do than to be viewing girls whatsap status upandan

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
gentlestdude:
, I don't know why people carry unimportant stuffs for head. Who WhatsApp status help
jobless ppl i guess
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why the f are you worried if you're "not that close"?

Lately, most of my contacts don't even post status anymore...undecided
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
Sometimes I wonder if these guys get real problem for life. Na only woman matter dey finger their brain.
if a man"s only problem in this life is woman then i assure u such a man is lucky and has no problem in this world cheesy.op might just be a youngster lets say 12 or 13 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Biofil84(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

let me quickly talk to the young minds here and for those who care to listen. Yes go and make money is good..but the constant chorus singing of it is what is annoying and unbecoming as well as bringing many into doing things society considers as vices & ills.

The word "go and make money " was framed and championed by G' boys in our today society. As they see individuals working 9-5pm jobs, or average income legit hustle as not part of the crew that are making money I wonder what they are doing, and the sole aim of that slang when achieved is to please women only, misplaced priority.. Hushpuppy can bear me witness.

I have often ask these "go and make money crew" is someone teaching in a school not there for money, marketers in different organizations what are they there for is it paper they give them at the end of the day. That's how you guyz will put pressure on young men to the extent many have been sent to early grave or are face with depression all in the name of ' Go and make money '.

Guyz listen money is very good, and you should like it, so hustle well and smart and do the best you can do leaving the rest for God, don't let No guy or a smelling pussy Ass of a girl put you under any unncessary pressure cos wen the chips are down she will leave you ..check it non of those babes followed Hush to jail he simply went there alone.

Cos according to timaya " when your eye go clear ooo dem nu dey telli person"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
lefulefu:
if a man"s only problem in this life is woman then i assure u such a man is lucky and has no problem in this world cheesy.op might just be a youngster lets say 12 or 13 yrs old.
My thought exactly! What MAN will be bothered about anyone let alone a female blocking him on WhatsApp status. And they are not even close! Haha!
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pained

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
My thought exactly! What MAN will be bothered about anyone let alone a female blocking him on WhatsApp status. And they are not even close! Haha!
cry cry
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Tabitha03(f): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
We are all different. How are you so sure she blocked you. It's not everyone that update their status on WhatsApp...... You really don't have to be bothered about it, It's no big deal Guy.
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by simplepee(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

I swear. Even if this op make millions, and behave like this, the girl still fit block am.
The guy mumu, no be to get money but to get common sense join am.
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Starz825(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
Sometimes I wonder if these guys get real problem for life. Na only woman matter dey finger their brain.
This is romance section....which matter u want make him bring come here....

Women related matters and content is what a male writer is expected to bring to the table in this section...
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tabitha03:
We are all different. How are you so sure she blocked you. It's not everyone that update their status on WhatsApp...... You really don't have to be bothered about it, It's no big deal Guy.
she updates daily though
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
simplepee:
I swear. Even if this op make millions, and behave like this, the girl still fit block am.
The guy mumu, no be to get money but to get common sense join am.
why you say I mumu? Have we met before?
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Starz825:

This is romance section....which matter u want make him bring come here....

Women related matters and content is what a male writer is expected to bring to the table in this section...
So it's matters like who block who on WhatsApp status that should be discussed?

Please tell me what makes the Forum any different from 2go then. grin

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
So it's matters like who block who on WhatsApp status that should be discussed?

Please tell me what makes the Forum any different from 2go then. grin
I guess you should also equate quora to 2go undecided
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sharpbend:
I guess you should also equate quora to 2go undecided
I can't even equate Quora to Nl let alone 2go. Are you kidding?

Lol, has she unblock you? grin
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
I can't even equate Quora to Nl let alone 2go. Are you kidding?

Lol, has she unblock you? grin
if you're equating nl to 2go because of a simple question I asked and you can't equate quora to 2go then you clearly don't even know quora. Because you'll find questions like the one I asked on quora.

She hasn't . But being blocked by a lady on WhatsApp is better than having a blocked brain like yours
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
That's for those that view statues if you like post 100 updates on ur status, ain't viewing no one

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sharpbend:
if you're equating nl to 2go because of a simple question I asked and you can't equate quora to 2go then you clearly don't even know quora. Because you'll find questions like the one I asked on quora.

She hasn't . But being blocked by a lady on WhatsApp is better than having a blocked brain like yours
Now it's obvious you are a kid,not only that a mannerless one that escaped from home without proper home training.

This will be my last response to you. Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Lets Toast In Our Native Language !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.