Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (12075 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
Now it's obvious you are a kid,not only that a mannerless one that escaped from home without proper home training.

This will be my last response to you. Enjoy!
I'm a kid? Yes I agree. I'm mannerless? Obviously. I lack proper home training? Yes, If you say so.

But we're just alike. Have a good night rest
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by starbuck(f): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
You move on, don't evolve your life over whatsapp status undecided undecided

Something wey dey chop data angry angry, I can't even remember the last time I updated mine or viewed people Stat since this lockdown... Maybe this night, i will go and remove cobwebs from that app
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sluvist(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Just delete her number from your contacts list, no contact for like 3 months. She may need to know why. You are too weak to control a woman. Grow your balls, guy
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
How did you know?
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
starbuck:
You move on, don't evolve your life over whatsapp status undecided undecided

Something wey dey chop data angry angry, I can't even remember the last time I updated mine or viewed people Stat since this lockdown... Maybe this night, i will go and remove cobwebs from that app
sure I will. Thanks

Cobwebs? Lol.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Sharpbend: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sluvist:
Just delete her number from your contacts list, no contact for like 3 months. She may need to know why. You are too weak to control a woman. Grow your balls, guy
cheesy 2 balls hasn't made me man enough. Don't you think I need an extra one?
Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by uthlaw: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hope say you don Bleep her.if not,just try to do and worry not!

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Kriss216:

This go and make money thing is becoming tiring and irritating.
why e no go day tiring when you have only tried 99 times e remain another 99 times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? / M / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.